Betrayal?!

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note; HAPPY 4 YEAR ANNIVERSERY SHINee!!! <3

You stare at the envelope, scared to open it. You hear a distressed cry from around the corner, and you stuff the envelope into your pocket. You peer secretively around the corner, and see a guy. He has long-ish hair, and he's holding someone against the wall.

"_____-ah!! Help.." Suho looks at you pleadingly. 

"Stop tryna play hard to get," Heechul growls.  You walk up to poor, horrified Suho and pry Heechul from him. Without thinking, you wrap your hands around Suho's neck and give him a long, lingering kiss. His lips are warm, experienced, and eager. When you pull back, Heechul stares. 

"You actually..DO have a girl....?"  Suho smiles sweetly, "I'd never lie bout my girl. I couldn't dream up a girl like this." He looks at you adoringly, and Heechul strides away meekly. As soon a Heechul is out of sight, Suho takes you into his arms in a friendly, grateful hug.

"How could I ever repay you," he smiles. "I think he'll leave me alone now!!!"  You return his smile, feeling a little tingly. He escorts you to rotation, and you walk in. You take your usual seat next to Kai. Kai doesn't look up.

"I looked for you." he says this in a voice completely differently than usual. You look at the side of his face. 

"Oh really? Sorry I was-" 

"Yeah i know. I saw..." A wave of anxiety washes over you.

"Oh I was just-" 

"I know, _____-ah. It's okay. I just thought you were...different."  You look at him, feeling completely helpless.

"What are you talking about?" you're starting to feel a little jittery.

"I saw what happened with you and Suho. I...I feel like a kiss means something, ______. It means something words can't describe. At least, it does to me. But if it doesn't to you...I'm sorry I didn't satisfy you enough." Finally looking up, you can see the pain in his eyes. 

"Um, Kai you don't understand...."

"No, i don't," he says deadly. "I thought i understood...i thought you...i thought you liked me. i wanted you to trust me, and when you opened up to me, i thought...i thought we had something. I let myself fall for you, and i've done that once before. I had my heart broken, and i know i've only known you a few days, but I fell for you...and I thought you...cared."  Horrified, you realize. You'd suspected his kiss was more than just helping you deal with bullies. You'd THOUGHT he liked you. You appreciated his good-listening skills. And you....you DID..do...? Like him. But you didn't ever suspect that he was so...that he has such strong feelings. When you look back over, Kai is bent over his work, writing vigorously, ignoring the world.

He whispers, "that was the second time I kissed a girl. And it was the second time I had to watch her kiss another guy."

You look over, "Kai can I explain...?"

"There's nothing to explain." 

"It's not like we were going out," you begin getting frustrated.  

"I'm sorry I expected a kiss on the lips to be more than a pastime." Ouch. Well you admit, you had been leading him on. And you do admit, everyone kinda thought you were going out. And you STILL admit that Kai is a guy that you could be with forever and always be happy. But...still. you're hurt he won't even let you explain. He'd help a friend, wouldn't he? And isn't he making too big of a deal out of this? ugh. It's only been 3 days. As you leave rotation, Taeyeon gives you a quick side hug.

"Hey I heard your conversation. it'll be okay."  You give her a small smile. "Is he just...like that?" She frowns slightly.

"Not usually...last time he showed interest in a girl was the first time. He was totally played. It was terrible...like..." she sighs. "No one thought he'd recover until you came. It's not my business. ask him when he comes around."  Going to your locker, you remember the note from Key. Opening the envelope, you look around, making sure no one was looking.  Key's in-a-hurry, messy handwriting is scrawled on the page.

"______-ah. So i've evaluated your first days of school. And all of the EXO-K guy's reactions. Here we go: Kai: he's falling for you. Totally. It's weird. He never falls for people. I mean not since...ANYWAY. He's a good guy. But if you betray his trust, he becomes like a little turtle and you have to slowly coax him out of his shell."

The last sentence makes you cringe with guilt and sadness for a while. Thanks for the early warning Key...

"Suho...he'd protect you no matter what. I saw that ball that was thrown at you. IM NOT A STALKER, IM WORKING. He'a a nice guy too." You're a little unnerved that Key is so...involved in life, but you brush it off, needing information.

"D.O...he has some weird look in his eyes whenever he hears your name, or sees you. I mean he always has a weird look in his eyes, cuz he's always all like "O___o" but it's even weirder when it comes to you." You smile. D.O's sister...you should meet her...reassure her...

"Bacon's like in love with you." Wtf Key...? That's it....!?

"Chanyeol has some odd connection to you. It's genuine though. Keep him close, _____-ah." You realize you haven't seen Chanyeol in a while, and decide to text him after school. You take a sip of your banana milk, and notice another flap on the bottom.

"Okay, Taemin. If you opened this and read it, you're still in trouble. But if you open THIS, YOU'RE TOTALLY DEAD. You don't wanna see it. There's... people. yes. Good boy. You don't wanna see it. You're too pure. ______-ah, open this." You notice that the flap is COMPLETELY undisturbed, unlike the envelope, and you smile at Taemin's innocence. You hope to yourself that there aren't people... Opening the flap, you let out a quick gasp.

No...no people.

Worse.

 

Note: HEY GUYS IM IN YOSEMITE (NATIONAL PARK LOL) SO I MIGHT NOT UPDATE. SO THIS WAS A BIG KAI CHAPTER, BUT IM TRYNA GET HIM A LITTLE "OUT OF THE WAY" CUZ HE'S BEEN TOO IMPORTANT. LOL SARANGHAE.