And Now Begins the Second Day

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Hi guys !!! OMG I NEED TO STOP UPDATING SO MUCH. SO SORRY. IT'S GETTING EMBARASSING, BUT I JUST HAVE SO MANY IDEAS. OKAY THIS'LL BE THE LAST DOUBLE IN ONE DAY UPDATE. REALLY. HAHA SO I HAVE A FRIEND, (a friend, yes. shocking i know) and she has written some of an AMAZING EXO-M fanfic, so y'all should read it. She's awesome. So if you're an EXO-M person, read it. If you're not, still read it. (; Here's the link:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/192643/chips-lay-and-zhang-yixing-exo-exom-lay-kris

Love you all<3 please keep reading this fanfic!!! I PROMISE I WONT UPDATE TOO MUCH ANYMORE. LOLOOL <3 ~

Another hour passed, and you wake up to Baekhyun slowly shaking you from your dreamland. The one haven where you can be whoever you want, and have no cares in the world. Usually, you dread waking up, but today, just seeing Baekhyun’s face in front of you, you were content.

“Bacon, what time is it…?” you ask, speech still slurred from drowsiness.

“Um, well it’s 5:00 a.m., and I didn’t have the heart to wake you before now. You just looked so peaceful.” He smiles at you, comfortingly. You look up at him, and wipe your eyes. Sunlight flits through the windows, and you look around in the empty waiting room. “Dad?” Baekhyun calls, “She’s awake!” A man who looks rather like Baekhyun strides into the room, looking at you strangely.

“You must be Baekhyun’s….friend.” he begins, awkwardly. “Um, I’m Dr. Byun. It’s nice to meet you. Your mom had a scary injury on her head, but she seems to be doing much better today. I think, if you’re up to it, you should go to school and come after it’s over. We want her to rest as much as possible right now. Is that okay?” Baekhyun looks at you reassuringly, and you nod.

“If she’ll be okay, I’m fine going to school. Thank you so much, sir.” You reply. He grins at you, a handsome grin, and you can definitely tell he’s Baekhyun’s father. You thank him, and with a bow, Baekhyun and you leave.

“Hey, want a ride? If you’re up to it, again, of course.” Bacon offers.

“Yeah, totally. Thank you so much, Bacon.” You smile. You feel so entirely relieved right now, and happily jump into his car. You ride in silence, a happy, peaceful silence, and after a while you pull into the school’s parking lot. You’re greeted with a bunch of girls running up to talk to Bacon. You sigh, and leave quietly, walking towards your locker. You walk around the corner, and you see Kai standing against a wall…THE WALL. The wall he accidently pushed you into. Already, your heart races a little faster.

“Hey!!!” he greets you, with a huge smile. “How are you?”

You smile back, and say “Oh I’m good, and you?”

He frowns at you slightly, and says, “Is something wrong…?” You look at him, extremely surprised. How could he tell?

“Uh…I’ll tell you about it later.” You say, calming yourself. He smiles again, and nods as you wave a goodbye-for-now wave. As you reach your locker, you look over, and unsurprisingly find yourself looking at Sehun, who again is staring you down.

“Um, is there a problem?” You ask, slightly annoyed.

“No.” replies Sehun, nonchalantly. “I’m just trying to figure out at which angle I have to look at the least amount of people. Which includes you, sorry.” Again with that totally dead voice…It was driving you insane. Rolling your eyes, you slam open your locker. “Please don’t make so much noise…It interferes with my hearing…” Oh my god, his voice. You want to beat him to a pulp right there, right now. But you don’t. You gather your things, and head to homeroom.  

The first thing you see is Bacon’s smiling face. You exchange happy glances, and go to sit next to him. You don’t talk much, simply friendly conversation, and then the bell rings. You meet Taeyeon outside your vocal class. You yawn, still tired from all the stress of last night.

“So,” Taeyeon begins, “can you start practice today? For the showcase?”

“Well, I gotta go see my mom first, but I can come afterwards, if that’s okay.” You say, a little sadly.

“Oh. Is your mom okay?” Taeyeon asks sweetly, concerned.

“Um,” you stutter, “she will be.” Taeyeon glances at your face, trying to detect if you were okay or not.

“Oh we’re not going to practice very long today… Find someone to help you, if you can. I think you’ll be able to easily. Well then,” she says, “I hope she’s better soon.” You were happy with how sweet Taeyeon is. She didn’t need to ask what was wrong, she was just able to cheer you up immediately.

“Thanks,” you smile. Kai walks over, taking big strides.

“Hi there,” he grins cockily, “So, if you needed the school’s best, most amazing, iest dancer to help you……” he winks, jokingly.

“OHH, IS SEHUN FREE?” giggles Taeyeon, messing with Kai. You and Taeyeon both start cracking up at Kai’s horrified expression.

“Am I free for what?” You both stop laughing, turn around, and you glare.

“Nothing, Taeyeon was just joking.” You say, coldly.

“Ok.” Says Sehun, and he breezes by. You glare after him, and Kai and Taeyeon exchange glances.

“Really, ________, don’t mind him!” says Taeyeon. You ignore her, and turn to Kai.

“Yeah, Kai. I’m sure you’re the best dancer at this school. And the hottest. Help me?” you say, loud enough for Sehun to hear. Sehun turns around, glowering.

“Look…I’m a good dancer. I just don’t waste time teaching people like you.” Sehun’s eyes glare straight through you.

“Shut up, Sehun.” Says Kai, shortly. Everyone gasps. No one ever hears the EXO-K members have any disagreements.

“This doesn’t concern you, Kai.” The tension in the room lifts another level as Sehun says this.

“Okay, Sehun. But still, you don’t need to talk to someone like that. Come on, let’s go.” Kai found a way to end this quickly, and they walk in the room together. The tension releases quickly.

“Sorry about them,” Taeyeon apologizes, wide eyed. “Sehun’s used to getting what he wants…I think. There’s something about him that everyone finds…Weird. Like something about his life he doesn’t want people to know, or something.” She shrugs. You both walk into the class, and are ready to dance. Your dancing has improved since yesterday, seeing as you are far more determined to show Sehun you weren’t as useless as he thought.  Chanyeol is nowhere to be seen until about halfway through the class, when he bursts in, glasses crooked with a huge smile.

“Sorry teacher!!” he shouts, “I HAVE A NOTE.” Everyone giggles a little, and Kai makes room for Chanyeol next to him. You smile at Chanyeol, and he smiles even wider back at you. By the end of class, everyone is impressed with your dancing skills, and Kai whispers to you, “way to show ‘em, tiger.” You look at him, and instantly feel warm all over. You find yourself staring at his lips, wanting to kiss them right on the spot. He his lips, and you can tell he obviously saw you staring. You blush, and look across the room. Sehun is looking at you too, with a strange expression on his face. Oh, that’s what was strange. There was an expression. You glare again, and he turns away. You focus your attention back at Kai.

“Lunch?” you ask, timidly. “Love to.” Replies Kai, softly. You end up staring at his lips again, for the rest of class. And his eyes. You  could never forget those eyes.

After class, you walk down the hallway and see D.O. again. “Hi D.O.” you smile welcomingly. “Oh! (O___O) HI ________! How was yesterday? Are you lost again? Can I help you?” You laugh at his cute wide eyed expression.

“Um, it was good, I’m not lost, and I think I can find my way today.” “Oh,” he says, still with his eyes widened.

“Well if you ever need anything, just ask! I love to help you.” You laugh, finding him cute like a little people-pleasing puppy dog. He walks with you towards your class, and you walk in together again.

“Hello class, today is the day where we choose vocal duet partners. This unit will last this week and part of next, so choose carefully. This is a large part of your grade. Now I will allow you to choose, so choose wisely.” The teacher’s announcement led to a crazy mad dash of all the girls to Baekhyun. He looks at you, a little sadly, and allows another girl to be his partner. She’s okay, not super gorgeous, but she has a pretty nice voice, you suppose. D.O. glances at you, and you smile.

“Partners?” you ask, happily.

“Partners!” he confirms, with a wide eyed grin.

You spend the next class period trying to figure out what song to sing.

“Well there’s one that me and the boys wrote,” D.O begins. “It’s called ‘What is Love.’ The vocals are actually suiting for a duet song. Only if you want to!” You smile at him. “Well this period’s almost over, so let’s listen tomorrow!” He smiles again, and nods.

Happily, you skip to break, and meet all your new friends.

“_____________-AH!!!!” shouts Tiffany when she sees you. “Have you seen what Key and Jessica and Yuri are doing!?” You look at them, confused.

“Eh?”

“THEY’RE SETTING UP A DANCE…FOR THE FIRST TIME. THEY HAVNE’T BEEN IN CLASSES ALL DAY, CUZ THEY’VE BEEN MEETING WITH THE SCHOOL BOARD TO SEE IF IT’S OKAY.” Sunny explains, excitedly.

“Ah.” You reply, realizing why homeroom had been so silent, and vocal class so peaceful. You ask, “do you not usually have dances?”

“NO!!!!” yells Taeyeon, “we usually have to suffer with NO HOPE of a guy asking us to ANYTHING except to eat chicken, cuz they’re chicken and they don’t have the nerve to ask unless they have an excuse!”  You giggle at Taeyeon’s girlish fairtytale expecting attitude.

“Well this is great then!” you grin widely. “Who do you all want to ask you?” All of SNSD explode into a huge conversation on which guy they want to bring them. You hear a lot of talk about Super Junior, who you haven’t met, and SHINee, who you only met Key, and EXO-K. You laugh as you hear them go on and on about the EXO-K boys. Again, you walk to the lunchline alone feeling overwhelmed by their fangirlish attitudes. They are by far the prettiest girls in the school, and they all will be asked. You find yourself staring into the brooding eyes of Suho, the awkward one, again. He smiles, less awkward than your last encounter.

“Hi, _____,” he says with a bow. “Good second day?” You smile and nod. “Well, I hope you like it here. It’s actually enjoyable, and you seemed to have made new friends. I love my-“ he stops dead, glancing behind you. Before you can turn around, he urgently pulls you into a hug, and surprised, you just stand there. Suho is goodlooking, that was for sure, but he is being pretty darn confusing.

“HOLY ...KISS ME _____.”

What the hell?