Encountering the Former Enemy

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: Hi people I love<3. Thanks for your patient attitudes and I'll be updating more than you'll probably want for awhile, I think. I need to work out the story and although it seems so set in stone right now, I might change things up. Please do tell me who you want "you" to end up with and why in the comments and I read all the comments and I'll definitely take it into consideration. Thanks again! Love you. 

 

The showcase. The night you've been preparing for practically the first day you stepped onto campus. Wow. You'd spent last night kind of out of it all, just staring at the ceiling, thinking about how nice Kai's lips feel and how safe you feel with him. Your thoughts had wandered to Sehun a few times, wondering if he was okay, concerned for his wellbeing even though he HAD been a pain in the . You thought about Bacon too, and his weird behavior lately. You didn't wanna sound concieted or full of it, but it seems like he likes you, but you don't want to believe it.

"______________-ah!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tiffany is screaming at you to wake up. UGH. It seems as if you had JUST drifted off to sleep, but no. It's 5:30 A.M. and if you and the rest of Girl's Generation wanted to fit in a practice session before breakfast, you'd have to get up now.

Dammnit.

You slip on some sweats and a regular black V-neck shirt. You smile, and think to yourself that Kai would look a lot better in it than you would. You head to the bathroom, wash your face, and look in the mirror.

Eh. It could be worse. Your eyes are a little puffy, but it's okay because it's barely noticeable and everyone would be attacking you with makeup brushes later in the day.

You take a deep breath, tie your hair up, and turn to leave. 

"Hi ______," you hear a familiar from behind you. It's Sehun. He isn't angry sounding, bitter, or sad. He's almost...PLEASANT. Almost.

"Hi Sehun," you reply carefully. "How are you?" You just don't wanna screw anything up. You look at him, and his eyes are a whole lot puffier than yours, but he seems to be more emotionally stable. 

"You don't have to speak to me like I'm a ninety year old ajumma, ______," he chuckles slightly. Wow. Oh Sehun just chucked. You hear a barely audible gasp from behind you, and you look in the mirror, trying to low-keyly see what it is.

 

Low-key isn't exactly the right term. It's more...really really high Key.

 

Key had somehow managed to be grasping on to a pipe on the ceiling, and in a way unbeknownst to you, he has been undetected. No doubt he lassoed Taemin into throwing him up there or something or maybe he---oh whatever. You shake yourself back to um...reality... drifting off into the unknown world of Key.

"Sorry," you say pleasantly. "But really, how are ya feeling?" you ask, genuinely wanting to know.

"You know, I actually think everything's gonna be okay. Thanks." He grins. He grinned. Okay. Things are going to well today...It just makes you feel like something horrible will happen or something. You shake that feeling off. You're just nervous. 

"Good, I'm really happy to hear that. Well I have to get going to the practice room now. Hey good luck tonight if I don't see you before then. You guys are gonna do great." 

He gives you a nod, and replies "you too." 

 

You're still trying to work out all this stuff as you cross the courtyard and see Kai walking a little weirdly into the infirmiry. Hm. Odd. You hope his whole issue with...whatever it is...is okay. You realize you never did ask why Kai had been in so much pain, and why Sehun had called him a cripple. You decide you'd get around to that now that you've realized you do feel more than you thought you had for the boy.

You sigh, and head into the practice room, ready to give it your all before tonight's showcase. You decide that things seem to be looking up, and that everything will be okay.