To Walk With a God

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Kai walks over to you, that charismatic smile forever plastered on his face. You look at the group, and D.O gives you the thumbs up. You stick your tongue out at him.

"So," Kai begins, "I hear you've become new Ms. it girl!" he says pleasantly. You look at him suspiciously.

"Is that why you're being so nice to me?" He stops dead.

"Something you should know about me. I don't judge ANYONE on social status. Understood?" he says abruptly. You glance sideways at him and nod. His smile returns immediately.

"I don't know much about you. Inform me." You proceed to tell this boy the basics of where you're from, why you came here, etc. He listens intently the entire time, still not breaking his grinning streak.

"You're cute." he declares, suddenly.

"Huh?" you're quite surprised. Sure, guys call you pretty...but not guys that look like... gods. Oh god...you just referred to Kai as a god....you smile at him and thank him. His smile fades a little, seemingly unimpressed with your unenthusiastic reply. A boy with shaggy hair comes bounding by eating chicken. He sloshes through a puddle, and you get soaked.

"ONEW!! Watch where youre going, clumsy!" Kai shouts after him. Kai looks at you sympathetically. "Here," he says, pulling off his shirt. "Your shirt is soaked." you look down, noticing your hot pink bra completely showing through your shirt. Blushing furiously, you thank him genuinely. You look at him...a good long look.

"Damn." you say to yourself.

"What was that?" Kai asks innocently with a smirk. You try to not look, but you admit...it's a nice sight. His tan skin makes him look exotic, and his nicely toned abs are a very attractive addition to this man. You glance at him, blushing intensely.

"Sorry, I was just...sorry. Um anyway. So are you gonna do the showcase?" you stutter, completely humiliated. He looks at you with his killer eyes and nods.

"Mhmmmmmm." Holy crap. That y noise.

"What about you?" he asks a few moments later.

"Oh I'm not sure yet," you reply. "SNSD invited me to join them..." Kai's eyes sparkle as he enthusiastically nods his head.

"Do it!!! It's so much fun. I can help you too, it you want!" you smile to yourself, happy with your first day.

"I live near here," you declare. "Thanks for walking with me. It was fun." He grins cutely.

"So um bring my shirt tomorrow?" he laughs, still half . Not that you minded.

"Oh!" you exclaim, "I'm so sorry..." you begin, but he cuts you off.

"I have a jacket," he winks and pulls it over his head.

"Oh!! Good! OKAY! Thanks again Kai. See you tomorrow." You smile at him widely. He returns the smile...much more attractively than you, you're sure. You walk up to you door, and open it, face to face with your mother. Then a thought hits you. You're wearing his shirt...He had a jacket with him...why didn't he give you that...!? OH MY GOD. YOU FELL FOR THE Y ABS TRICK. WHY!? Not that you minded, again, but still. Dear lord. These men!! What on earth??

"Dang," whistles your mom. "He was FINE." You roll your eyes at your mom's immaturity.

"Really mom?.. Don't even." Your mom stares at you.

"My daughter just got escorted home by a really hot guy...and she's WEARING HIS SHIRT..." your mom muses. "Reminds me of when I was your age..."

"Mom...please I need to work, and I'd prefer not to be TRAUMATIZED." your mom laughs, and hugs you.

"Okay, Ms. too cool for mommy...go do your work. Oh and get cleaned up. An old friend and her family are coming for dinner." You sigh at your mom's social butterfly personality, and head upstairs. You flip through your iPhone, grinning at the 37 new phone numbers on your own phone. You yawn, and drift to sleep until your mom comes to wake you.

"My friend is coming in 20 minutes. Get ready! she has a son your age. He's very handsome." You sigh. You don't need to meet another handsome boy. You just won't know how to deal with it all. You freshen up, put on a little makeup and a slightly dressier outfit, an head down stairs. 

 

*ding dong*

 

You open the door.

Oh God.