Ouch.

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

NOTE: TELL ME WHO U WANNA END UP WITH! I ACTUALLY HAVEN'T DECIDED LOL. OMFG SO KAIS INJURIES MAKE ME SOB. OMG. And UHHHH YEE I LOVE ALL THE READERS. AND IM THINKING OF A DOUBLE UPDATE...(;

You spit banana milk straight in front of you in shock.  You notice a few people looking at you a little weirdly, but you disregard it, too surprised and horrified.

In tiny letters, Key had written, "mo matter what you think...Sehun likes you." The idea is just so awful and repulsive..and WRONG... You just stare at the words.  This can't be right. No. No it can't. You feel a blush creeping up on your face, and you feel really, REALLY weird. You lean against your locker, Key's letter against your chest while you stand, still horrified.

"What are you doing...trying to draw attention to...your..." Sehun trails off, with some sort of evil smirk. A rather strange feeling washes over, and you glower at him.

"No. Why are you looking?"

"Why would i?" he turns from you and opens his locker cockily. Well then. Today is the day of the week where you only have dance and rotation. Tomorrow will be singing and rotation. You groan inwardly, ready to go home.

"YAH!!!" you turn around and see D.O smiling at you. "I've seen you around a little today but everyone was so busy staring at you, I didn't have a chance to say hi." You smile a greeting and he flushes a little.

"Um, so yeah you look really good." You grin at his sudden shyness and he waves as he skips...yes skips... Away. Oh those boys. You catch sight of Chanyeol sitting on a table outside, looking in deep thought. He smiles his usual smile, and you try to read his face.

"How has it been...?" He forces a smile.

"Um...better. She's never home until late so I don't see her...so it's...better...that way." You swallow, not knowing what to say.

"It'll be okay, Chanyeol," you put your hand on his shoulder, "I'll be there if you need me." He gives you one more weak smile, and walks away towards home with one more wave. Sigh. Poor Chanyeol. He has no family to love and care for him... Mentally kicking yourself, you realize you left your bag in the dance practice room. By now, the halls are empty and dark. After only an hour after school, the campus is pretty dead. You walk down the hall, and enter the room. You see your bag on the far side of the room, but you see a person leaning over the drinking fountain in the corner of the room. He isn't wearing a shirt, and has pain managing bandages all over his waist. You see a large tub of painkiller pills, and the boy is groaning in pain, swallowing the last of the pills.

"..." he groans through clenched teeth. You feel as if you known that voice, but there's so much pain in it you can't full recognize it. His breath is uneven, and you can tell  his chest is heaving. He tries to move, but you can tell the pain is splitting through his body.

"Ah god..." he cries out again.  You're scared to confront him, but you clear your throat.

"Um... Excuse me...? Are you okay...?"  The boy stands up straight, trying to mask any pain, and turns around.

"Oh...it's you." You see Kai's face, twisted in pain. It's such a horrible look, you don't know how he can still look attractive with that expression. 

"Um, do you need..anything." you manage, and after saying it, you realize how stupid you sound.

"No, I'm okay. Why are you here?" he asks, teeth gritted, trying to regulate his breathing.

"I forgot my bag..." you trail off, seeing sweat pour off his body. He looks a little disappointed, and nods.

"Well you should get home." And with that, you grab your bag and start to leave. Just as you reach the door, you hear Kai's voice.

"I'm sorry, _____-ah... i really am...for dissapointing you...now get home before it gets dark..." You're about to ask "what why how?" but he lets out a groan so terrible, you leave him be. Feeling a little shaken, you start towards home. Chanyeol's still sitting on the table.

"Um, ______-ah.. Can I...study...with you today...? My mom's in a bad mood so uh..yeah." Chanyeol turns red from ear to ear, and you nod overly enthusiastic.  He breaks out into a relieved smile, and you start walking home. You notice Key lurking in the shadows of a bush.  "You start walking, I gotta check something," you tell Chanyeol.  He nods, and starts walking.  With that, Chanyeol watches as you jump into a bush.