Reunited...

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

 

NOTE: hi guys xD
sorry about the hiatus..eh heh... Wasn't that long. So I'm trying to update as often as I can! it might not be all that often, but plase stick with me!!! love you<3
 
 
You run to Kai, heart still pounding from the...disturbing..."distraction" Sehun decided to initiate. 
 
Ugh.
The nerve of him.
 
Kai comes crashing through the bushes, through the dark, and embraces you. You feel safe in his arms, you feel at ease. You most definitely feel his abs.
 
"______-ah!!! I was so worried...I prayed you weren't hurt or scared or lonely or..." he catches sight of Sehun. You look up at Kai's face, the sight of him frightening you. Stony faced, he grimaces at Sehun. 
 
"hi hyung." Sehun sneers.
"I told you not to call me that." 
 
You detect a flash of pain across Sehun's face. 
"Um, Kai!! I'm really cold can we go...?" 
 
Kai glares at Sehun, and then focuses back on you.
People by now have crowded around, and are watching the scene unfold.
 
"You're cold? Funny, cuz I'm actually pretty hot. I can share some of my hotness if you'd like."
 
You stare back up at his mischievous face, twisted into an overly attractive smirk.
 
Again, in front of everyone, Kim Jongin, otherwise known as Kai, promptly leans down and presses his lips to yours.
 
The people disappear, the stress, the fear. The world. Everything disappears from around you, and you can only see Kai's angelic face in front of yours. You can only feel his warm, soft, moist, plump lips, and the fluttery beat of his heart. 
 
You place your hands on his chest and kiss back. You're brought back down to earth when you hear scuffling of leaves, and shouting.
 
Key runs up to you in a frenzy. "THE ONE TIME I'M NOT STALKING, YOU GET LOST. HONESTLY, JUST CAN'T LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR A MINUTE, CAN I? AIGOO, YOU HAD ME SO WORRIED." 
 
Kai stares at him. "what are you...shouting so passionately about...?"
 
"HER!" Key points to you, red-faced and out of breath.
 
"Um?" you stare at Key, taken aback by his flustered appearance.
 
Kai continues staring at Key. "You like her?" his voice is slow, steady, deadly.
 
"WHAT, NO, WHATCHU TALKIN' BOUT BOY!?" Key scoffs, looking at Kai scornfully. "Dat girl's like a sister to me." 
 
Kai's face relaxes, and he pulls you closer. "We're all happy she's doing better, Key-ssi." 
Key smiles, and winks at you, unnoticed by Kai. "Yes we all are." 
Next thing you know, Taemin hurls himself at you. "NOONA!!! ARE YOU OKAY!?" You smile at him and give him a reassuring side hug. "I'm fine Taemin. Don't worry!" 
"Good! i was so worried noona!" Taemin pouts, staring at you.
You feel Kai stiffen next to you.
 
Sehun glowers, alone, leaning against a tree. Kai looks at him. 
 
"you didn't do anything bad, did you, cuz i'll-" 
"NO, um, he actually helped. If it wasn't for him, I'd be lost for a long time..." you interrupt him.
Kai looks at you, then him. 
"I'm glad you're okay, Sehun," Kai says softly and slowly. Sehun nods and looks away.
 
Kai refocuses his attention to you. 
"_____-ah...." he looks into your eyes. His deep brown eyes depict emotion, the chocolate brown orbs staring into yours bring you sudden warmth.
 
"y...yes...?" you stutter, transfixed by his eyes.
 
"I like you." Kai smiles, and your heart drops to your feet.
 
"NOOOOOOOO!" you hear from behind you.