Kissing Him

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Kai's arms still around you, your heart still pounding from the two kisses you had just come into contact with, you whirl you head around.

"NOOO THIS CAN'T BE SO.....!" the crestfallen voice of little Taemin rang out through the crowd. "I LIKE NOONA...I asked Noona....I thought Noona liked me...!" You want to laugh, but you know the poor, adorable boy in front of you was genuine and absolutely serious.

"Oh Taemin!" you begin, "I...I do like you...But I thought you wanted to go as friends," you begin lamely. Kai steps in.

"Taemin, now isn't really the time, man...I think she needs to get back to the dorms and get warm. We can talk about this another time," Kai says in his silky, smooth, and safe voice. Taemin stares, still looking like a sad puppy, and nods. Key gallops up and grabs his apprentice's arm. "Come on, Taemin-ah! I have banana milk for you waiting in our rooms." With that, Taemin's face returns to his normal happiness and he skips away arm in arm with his mentor Key.

Your eyes meet Sehun's as he cowers somewhere by the tree, wanting to be invisible. "You should talk to him..." you whisper to Kai, nodding towards Sehun. "You're right," Kai says a little hesitantly. "I will. But after we get you somewhere warm, okay?" You nod, and walk over to Sehun while Kai tries to settle down everyone else who came on the hike. 

"Sehun...about the kiss..." you begin, carefully.

"Yeah, forget about it," Sehun replies. There's something weird about his reply though. It isn't malicious, it doesn't seem to be geared to hurt you. His tone was just a tired, shaken up boy who didn't really want to remember anything about the night. You don't say anything, but give a slight nod, and pat him on the shoulder. 

Funny enough, even though you hated this guy to begin with, you found yourself liking him more. The way you like him though isn't like the way you think you like Kai, though. You didn't want Sehun to be hurt, and you can't help but remember the pain you felt when you heard his small sniffles in the bathroom. You decide that he's the type of person you'd want to be your brother, and that you wanted him to be around and to protect him. You did enjoy the kiss, but you didn't want to be in relationship with Sehun. You really do think you like Kai, but everything was just so confusing.

You can't really believe that you liked kissing the guy you want as your brother, but you decide that this day was just weird enough as it was, and there's no need to overcomplicate things. 

On the silent walk back, you walk in a comfortable silence next to Kai, and you sneak a side glance every once in a while. His hair is ruffled slightly in the breeze, and his black T-shirt clings perfectly to his chest in just the right places. He really is a gorgeous dude. More than that though, he's kind, selfless, and tough. He values his friendships, and even if he's not exactly at peace with all of them (ahem, Sehun) right now, he was a really good guy. He looks and smiles at you, catching you looking. He winks.

"Like what you see?" 

You smack his arm and he slips it around your waist. "Yeah," you answer.

"Yeah?" He laughs. 

"Yeah."

You walk beneath the stars happily and quietly, and you realize that you do like this boy. You and Kai sit down on a bench, and decide to stay out a little longer. You aren't THAT cold anyway, Kai manages to heat anything up.

D.O. and Suho walk by you, and give you a smile and thumbs up. Sehun stalks by silently, but doesn't sneer and there's no trace of unkindness on his face. SNSD walk by, giggling, talking loudly, and pointing and staring at you and Kai. You don't mind. Chanyeol stumbles through the dark and beams wildly at you as he trips over a few rocks. Baekhyun comes last, his face unable to be seen in the shadows. You can't read his face, but he walks by wordlessly without a single glance in your direction. Weird.

"So...the showcase is tomororw," Kai says with a supportive smile. "Ready or not?"

You laugh and stare him straight in the eyes.

"Yeah. Here I come." 

 

With only the stars and the moon watching, he brushes a strand of hair from your face and gives you a long, slow kiss you never want to end. 

 

NOTE: Guys I'm so sorry. This isn't my best work, and I'm really not proud, again, but I mean I'm really really rusty. It has been like over a year...I'm trying to get back into the swing of things, and I barely even remember half the storyline! I had to read through the whole story before I started writing again, so I'm not even sure what direction I'm going in yet. If you have any suggestions, I'd LOVE to hear them!! Please comment! I'd love to start interacting more with my readers. Thank you so much again!! <3