The Indifferent Angel and Helpful Hero

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: YEAH I UPDATED TWICE TODAY. SORRY. I WON'T AGAIN IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO. SORRY!! I <3 ALL the Exo-K boys, and I'm not gonna let my order of bias affect the story. I just need SOME people to not fall in love right away, just for character development. :P Comment and subscribe!! And sorry it's a long chapter! I wanted to introduce Sehun properly AND another character!!

 

You stand there in the class next to Taeyeon, and see this "Sehun" glance at you looking bored. You notice his floppy hair, clear skin, and cute eyes. You admit, he's pretty attractive.

"New?" he says without emotion, but not unkindly.

"Yeah," you say cautiously, distracted again by the features of a hot boy.

"I'm _____."

"Cool," he says bluntly. He then starts the music, his face the same throughout it. You're a little confused whether or not he didn't like you immediately or if he was just not a "I love everyone right away" person. Taeyeon looks at you sympathetically.

"Don't worry," she says sweetly, "he's always like that. He kinda takes a while to warm up to people." You look around the room, and Taeyeon waves over another girl. She introduces her friend "Tiffany" and you watch as Sehun starts the music. Everyone starts dancing, and you stand, completely unprepared.

Sehun stops it, looks at you, and says "you could try to follow along. That'd be nice." the way he says it isn't in a nasty tone, but something about those words make you a little angry.

"Well I'm trying. it's my first day..." he stares at you, "ok." Taeyeon looks at you sympathetically again. Sehun starts the music. And again, stops it.

"Sorry this is just... Okay can you sit over there for now?" You glare at him.

"Well i'm sorry, SIR, that i cant get this right away. I only walked into this room for the first time 2 minutes ago, SIR." Sarcastically, you bow, and walk over to the side of the room. You can tell by the look on everyone's face, that no one speaks to Sehun like this.

Kai looks at you while you fight back tears, and says, "you didn't have to be so hard on her..." Sehun, whose face is still the same, looks at Kai.

"Well, hyung, i'm just not in the mood to deal with someone wasting practice time with their inability to dance. Now let's start." He walks to the speakers, and you glare at him.

"Look. I don't know you, but really who do you think you are. Do people all bow to you because they think you're perfect? Well I think you're being a jerk." You don't know why you're being so angry. It wasn't even that big of a deal, and you usually were so sweet. A single tear runs down your face, and Sehun's face changes for the first time. He looks a little worried now that he sees that tear. You look up at him, totally hurt because of his unfairness. Another tear falls as you wish to become invisible. You're just so stressed today. Even meeting gorgeous men didn't totally erase the fact that you're scared. You just can't take the stress. And then SEHUN comes along...ugh. Kai and Taeyeon start to walk toward you, but Sehun stops them.

"No," he says. "Don't." He glances at you, ignoring Taeyeon's pleading look and Kai's glare. "Look..." he begins, "I'm sorry." Everyone gasps, and you can tell from that he rarely apologizes. You glance up and nod.

"Sorry." you say. He turns to the class right as the teacher walks in. You begin class, and Kai and Chanyeol begin helping you. You decide that Chanyeol was the kind of person who could cheer you up no matter what. He makes you laugh and he and Kai walk you through the steps. You notice Sehun glancing at you, trying to figure out how someone could talk to you like that. Well, this Sehun, no matter how goodlooking, was not going to intimidate you, you decide.  You and your 4 new friends leave the classroom. Kai and Chanyeol were friends, and Tiffany and Taeyeon were as well. You could tell they were all popular. 

Tiffany smiles at you, and says, "So sorry about Sehun..He's a sweetie sometimes, but he can be really cold others."

You smile weakly and say, "It's okay. I overreacted. He's only one guy, right?" Chanyeol and Kai glance at each other.

"Yeah he's our friend too. He can be like that...just don't mind him," Chanyeol informs you with his huge smile. You can't help but smile shyly to yourself You all part ways for your next class, and you get lost.

"Ugh," you think, "I knew this would happen. Where to go..where to go..what the heck is that ANOTHER hot guy!? I'll ask for directions." A guy with wide eyes, a handsome face, and stylish hair approaches you.

"Are you late too?" he asks. "You look worried." You laugh.

"I'm new and I can't seem to find my class!"

He grins, "I don't think I've seen you before," he remarks. "Who do you have?" You look at your paper.

"Oh, vocal classes!"

His wide--very wide-- eyes look at you and he grins. "Well that's my class too! I'm D.O. by the way. And you are...?" You introduce yourself, and walk with him, shocked at all these similar coincidences. And how you manage to have classes with all these...angels... You have totally forgotten about the crappy Sehun moment by the time you reach vocal class. You watch D.O. open the door for you,  wondering what'll be waiting behind it this time...