Into the Car and to the Hospital You and Bacon Go

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: MIANHAEEE IF THIS IS A BAD CHAPTER. I'm kinda ashamed of it...  I'm so tired...didn't get much sleep. And I have a lot of work. But I wanted to update anyway. I might not update tomorrow cuz I have jazz/ballet. HAHAH Kai did jazz and ballet...SORRY (I DID IT BEFORE EXO EXISTED, SO DONT JUDGE ME LOL. JUST A COINCIDENCE!) Also, SORRY IF YOUR BIAS HASN'T BEEN INCLUDED ENOUGH (i.e. dear Suho<3 and D.O. <3 and even Chanyeol.) I'm really trying. It's a little hard to have em all in the same time. SO I'LL TRY HARDER. JUST FOR YOU. I swear my Kai bias isn't affecting the story. It's character developing. PROMISE!! (: But damn, that boy is y. SORRY. SORRY. KAY CARRYING ON...

So, thank you all so much if you read. I was really happy at 1,000 views. Keep reading and commenting! I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS!!!! (: <3<3<3<3<3 muchloveee

 

“Um, I what?” you ask Bacon, confused.

“Oh you…I dunno.” He finishes lamely.

“Oh, okay Bacon…” you look at him a little oddly, and you both walk down the hallway. You walk in a comfortable silence, and you reach his car. He opens the door for you, and flashes a beautiful smile, helping you in. “After you, m’lady.” He jokingly bows.

You feel yourself blush. All of today has been so…different from what you’re used to. You aren’t used to having all these extremely attractive men being so kind to you. They all seem genuinely nice too. You smile back at him, and scoot into the seat. He puts a song on the radio, and you don’t recognize it.

“This song’s good. What’s it called?” you wonder out loud. “Oh, it’s a song all of EXO-K made in our spare time. We were pretty proud of it so we added it to the CDs we own. It’s called History.”

They wrote this song!? They SANG this song? It’s so professional sounding…

“Wow,” you muse, “it really is amazing…really.” He turns his mouth up on one side in a half smile. “Well…thanks.” He giggles a little to himself. “We worked hard. We always do.”

“I can tell.”

Those three words make Bacon brighten up immensely. “You can tell?” he looks ecstatic that someone would be able to tell how hard we worked. “Mhmm..” you distractedly look out the window, trying to fully take in the entire song. He flips through a few other songs they made.

Chanyeol’s rapping…his voice so deep and rich. Kai’s singing and rapping…your heart basically stops. Bacon’s angel voice…D.O’s saint-like, perfectly on pitch vocals. Suho’s sweet singing voice. When you hear Sehun’s rapping, you’re very surprised…his voice had so much emotion in it while he rapped. Does he let all his emotion into his songs? Is he not that bad? Aishtt…what am I thinking…He’s an A-S-S. you scowl to yourself, thinking about this angel-faced devil hearted flower boy.

Bacon’s sweet voice brings you back to reality. “So um, we’re here…” Again, he helps you out of the car like a little butler. He bows again, and grabs your arm as you two walk to the hospital, quickly.

“Baekhyun! There you are. I hope your studies went well. Hello Baekhyun’s girlfriend!” Bacon’s dad’s voice booms through the room as you two walk in. “Um, dad… this is ___________-ah…my…friend.” Bacon by now, is completely red and blushing. “Neh,” you agree. You proceed to fully introduce yourself, and he smiles at you. “Baekhyun doesn’t have many girl friends. He just hangs out with those singing and dancing boys. It’s nice to see a fresh face. Wish it was under better circumstances though. Anyway, so your mom is doing better. If you could sit for a few minutes while we run just a few more tests, that would be very helpful.”

“Sure,” you agree with a smile, anxious to see your mom.  Bacon’s dad leaves the room, and you and Bacon are left alone again. You talk about school, about homework, about teachers, your friends. And then the subject shifts to Kai. You immediately blush, and think happily back to the day. You tell Bacon about what Sehun said about Kai probably not actually liking you. “Oh I think he does…for real. I mean Kai doesn’t fall in love a lot, even though he can get any girl he sets his eyes on, it seems…He seems to love you…Sehun’s just a jealous sometimes.”

“Jealous?” you look at him, puzzled. DOES SEHUN LIKE KAI?

Bacon ignores your question.

 He turns to you, looking a little pained. “Are you and Kai going out?” You look a little surprised, and hesitantly reply. “Um, I don’t think so…I mean I don’t know. He seems like it, but then he hasn’t officially asked or anything.”

“Hmm.” Replies Bacon, distractedly. “Well then he won’t mind if I do this?” He promptly leans over and gives you a light kiss on the cheek.

“…Um, I don’t know if he would…?”

He laughs at your stunned expression, and after a few seconds of awkwardness, he begins talking to you like normal. Finally, Bacon’s dad comes out again. “Okay, you can see her now.”

You rush into the room, and see your mom lying on the hospital bed. She looks a lot like her old self, and she smiles at you.  “So sorry I had to put you through this, honey. Come here.” She offers you a hug, and you run into her arms, just wanting to feel the warmth and comfort that only a mother’s love can provide.

She smiles down at you, and you talk about school. “So that VERY attractive guy you were walking with…the one without a shirt…? What happened to him? He was…” she sighs, staring out the window. “God mom, are you a pedonoona? ACTUALLY a pedoumma…? Aishtt..” You tell her about the kiss, about how you were sitting under a tree during lunch, about everything. Your mom seems delighted about you being so involved and popular. “Good girl. Definitely do the showcase! And keep practicing with that piece of hot…..” “MOM. PLEASE.” You laugh at your mom’s little girl heart. You find it creepy, but you love her for her quirks.

“What about that boy you were sitting with just now? He seems to like you.”

You stare at her. Why are these things so obvious to everyone but me…? “I dunno Mom, I think we’re just friends.”

“Mhmm….” She changes the subject and goes on to more motherly topics, like grades, teachers, and homework. You talk for a while, and you notice her yawn. “Well mom, I’ll be back tomorrow. Will you be okay here?”

“Of course, honey. See you tomorrow. Fighting!”

You smile at her, and give her another hug, relieved she’s doing so well.

You notice your phone has a new message from Chanyeol.

From: Chanyeol

I think I’m okay. Mom went out with new boyfriend…can’t be good. But I’ll be okay at home. Thanks ________. Hope you had a great day. :)

Gosh, even this boy’s texts have smiles.

You reread the text a few times, and then meet Bacon. By the time you’ve reached the car, you have 5 new messages. “Someone’s popular,” Bacon teases.

“Eh.”

From: Kai

Hey, thanks for practicing today. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow! Remember, you have my number if you ever need to talk. I'll always be there for you. Always and forever. :)

His text instantly makes you smile, and you screenshot it to keep it forever.

From: Taeyeon

HOW’D PRACTICE GO, GIRL? What’d you and Kai actually practice…

You laugh out loud at Taeyeon’s text. You shoot her a quick reply.

To: Taeyeon

I won’t b distracted (; I’m practicing! Really!!!!

From: Mom

Remember to eat!

Well that was fast.

From: D.O.

______-AH! ANNYEONG (: So, I was wondering if you were actually free today for duet stuff? If you’re not that’s cool, but just wondering if you were free. O_o

You smile. His face. Even in text. Just like Chanyeol. You look at your calendar, and see there’s nothing there for the day.

To: D.O.

Sure, oppa! Meet me at my house in half an hour? Address: _________________

See you soon!!! Bring any songs you have interest in.

Bacon glances over. “So you’re doing your duet with D.O.?” You two have been talking, but it hasn’t been much of a productive conversation.

“reading over my shoulder?” you grin. “Yeah I am, he’s really talented and he’s a sweet guy. I’m excited. I hope your duet will go well too!” by now, you’ve reached home. “Thanks so much for everything, Bacon. I mean it.”

“And I meant that kiss..” he mumbles.

“What was that?”

“Oh, nothing. Bye _____-ah! See you tomorrow.”

 

You run to your front door, unlock it, and go to freshen up after your long day. You retie your silky hair, and touch up your makeup. Why are you getting all fixed up? It’s just polite to look decent when you have company over… You shake any other thoughts you have from your mind.

 

Ding Dong!!!!

“Annyeong, _______-ah!”