Gaurdian Angel

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Note: OMG GUYS SO MANY MOMENTS I'VE FOUND OUT ABOUT WHERE EXO WAS SO CLOSE TO ME, BUT MY STUPID DESCISIONS MADE IT SO I DIDN'T SEE THEM. I'll explain later. Maybe. Idk. Anyway, so it's been a very emotionally difficult weekend with EXO being so close to me. I cried for days. literally. i had to ice my eyes they were so swollen. ANYHOW, so I was too emotionally unstable, so i wasn't abel to write. and i'm sorry if this still , cuz i'm still a little emotinally...unstable. SO YAEH.

ALSO, HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY SUHO!!! MY 2ND EXO BIAS. I HOPE YOU HAD AGREAT GREAT GREAT BIRTHDAY<3

D.O. leaves shortly after your storytelling. As soon as he leaves the room, you feel slightly more lost. You shake it off quickly, and go to check your phone. 1 new message!

From: Taeyeon

Come to my house tomorrow, we’re gonna try our showcase makeup and just wear it to school. (PEOPLE ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO THE DANCE TOMORROW, BE READYY IEIEIEI) So um, yeah just come at 6:00 to here: _____________________.

You smile, and type a reply.

To: Taeyeon

I’ll be there! Totally pumped. (:

You reread the last part of her text. People asking people to the dance… You wonder if anyone will ask you…Sigh. You groan inwardly at the amount of homework you have, and finish quickly. You fall asleep, excited for tomorrow.

BRRRING BRRRING….

Your alarm clock wakes you with that unpleasant repetition of torture signifying your day’s start. You pull yourself out of bed, and get dressed in a sleepy blur. You don’t bother putting on any makeup or styling your hair. You walk quickly to Taeyeon’s house, and she greets you warmly.

“________-ah!!! COME QUICKLY! I HAVE THE PERFECT STYLE FOR YOU!” You’re quickly dragged into the house, and suddenly Sunny and Tiffany begin attacking you with makeup brushes and false eyelashes.

You’re not 100 percent sure, but you think that it’s possible that Seohyun was frying your hair with a curling iron as well.

You’re about to turn to the mirror when Yoona whirls you back around. “YAH!!! NO LOOKING YET. WAIT ‘TILL WE’RE DONE WITH YOU.” You’re beginning to feel a tad bit nervous, but you let them continue.

“Done.” “Wow.” “We did good.” “So pretty…” “Even I didn’t turn out that good. HAHA.” “Oh my gosh, ________-ah, you look gorgeous.”

You turn to the mirror, and almost don’t recognize yourself.

 Your eyes are carefully lined in a winged shape, and some small gems are placed at the corners of your eyes. (i.e. TTS-Twinkle makeup) Your hair is elegantly styled into soft curls, and your long dark hair falls about a ruler’s length past your shoulder. Your skin is even more flawless than usual, and your plump lips perfectly lined and colored in a kissable dark pink color.

“Wait ‘till those boys see YOU.” Tiffany teases, and all of SNSD giggles softly. You look around. They all look gorgeous. Their flawless skin and beautiful eyes even more flawless and even more beautiful, and you look at all of you in the mirror. You realize that you actually do fit in, and you smile. Even Jessica nods at you relatively approvingly.

You all arrive at school in Taeyeon’s limo. Yes, her limo. Her father is very wealthy, and all of SNSD has a LOT of money. You have a reasonable amount. Not a ton, but enough to fit in with them.

As soon as you all get out of the car, people stare. You make your way by yourself to your locker, as usual. You take the time to think about how today is only your third day. You feel weird that so much weird stuff has happened in less than three days. You round the corner, and as usually Kai is leaning against the wall. He looks past you, seemingly looking for someone until you snap your fingers in his face.  Wow. No one hasn’t noticed me, and KAI doesn’t even look. You think a little bitterly.

“___________-ah!?” he looks at you, surprised. “I didn’t recognize you! I was looking for you and I thought you were some new girl. SORRY! Forgive me.” He smirks, and you instantly feel those butterflies. “Might I add, you look extremely beautifully different today. But you always look…amazing.” He blushes, and you laugh at his sudden shyness. You give him a quick side hug, and go towards your locker. People still looking at you, you go around the corner where your locker is located.

“Helloooo there cutie.” You hear a familiar voice, but you can’t place a face with it. “Are you new…? I’m Sehun. Can I help you find your classes?” You see Sehun, leaning cockily on his locker, making an effort to look as cool and attractive as possible. You admit, he looks good, but the fact he barely recognized you makes you crack up. “Hi there.” you bat your eyelashes. He blushes furiously, and says, “So what’s your first class?” You giggle. “Well, sir, it’s kind of you to ask, but I remember you saying you don’t waste time on people like me.”

Confused, he stares at you for a few moments. Recognition flits across his face, and he turns even redder. “I don’t. I was just seeing if you thought that putting makeup on your face and curling your hair makes you that much more…attractive.” He draws out the last word in a monotone voice, and strides away, cursing to himself.  You laugh to yourself, and swing open your locker. Suho walks up to you, “I think you have the wrong…Oh.”

“Hi Suho,” you giggle, oblivious to the fact everyone is still staring.

 “__________-ah…” he chokes out awkwardly. “Um, you look really…really…pretty today.” He smiles at you shyly, and your heart does a little flip flop. You walk together for a little bit, and Suho’s familiar look of panic strikes across his face again. “Um, _______-ah…I hate to be a bother but…” you pull him into a quick hug, and run your hand through his hair. “So sorry.” He whispers in your ear, still sounding a little panicked. “Um, I’ll explain.”

“Explain now.”

He pulls away, looking around nervously.

“Do I have to…?

“Yep.”

He looks at you for a long time, and sighs. “Fine.”

You look up expectantly, as you walk across the campus parking lot towards your homeroom. He looks over nervously. “Well basically…” All of a sudden he tenses up, and pushes you very quickly and very forcefully.

“What the hell Suho!?”  You look over at him, and he’s on the floor looking a little dazed. You look ahead of you, and see some kind of heavy metal ball. “Oh. ARE YOU OKAY SUHO?” You look behind you to see who was throwing it. A little first year girl looks at you, horrified. She’s strong, but she has terrible aim.  You see a boy with a large amount of her money ahead of you.

Suho stands up, still a little dizzy looking. “Um, yah. Don’t throw things.” He looks at the girl. And he then turns to the boy. “And you. Give the girl her money back. Now.” He says all of this in a forceful, but not unkind manner. Like some sort of guardian angel would. You realize he probably saved you from a bad concussion, because the metal ball is very heavy. You smile to yourself. He’s like an angel…a guardian angel.

You look back at him. “So about that explanation?”

“Wow, can’t even cut me some slack,” he smiles his angelic smile. “Well it’s kinda stupid…it’s really not a big dea-“

“Tell me now.”

He sighs, and runs his hand through his hair. “Well so I’m trying to show this guy that I don’t like him.”

You can tell your expression is rather shocked.

“I’M NOT TRYING TO MAKE HIM JEALOUS,” he quickly explains, awkwardly.

“Oh good, you had me worried for a minute.” You laugh, wondering where this is going.

“So last year, this girl who thought I liked her got really mad when she found out I didn’t, and um she told this guy that I like him. Now the guy has been following me, trying to get me to go out with him..and um I obviously don’t like him  because um…yeah.” He turns to you, more awkward then ever.

“Who is this guy…?” you ask, guiltily amused.

“Um his name is …Heechul.” Suho answers awkwardly and embarrassed.

(note: GUYS I DON’T THINK HEECHUL IS GAY. I LOVE HIM, HE’S THE CUTEST. I’M JUST DOING THIS CUZ I COULDN’T THINK OF ANYONE, SO DON’T KILL ME. <3)

“Oh.” You answer, still to amused then you would like to be. “So you’re using me to show him you’re not gay?”

“Yes. WAIT. NO. NO I’M NOT USING YOU. I’M MERELY…ASKING FOR YOU…help…” he blushes deeply.

“Well I don’t mind it.”

“Huh!?” he asks looking up, surprised.

“I don’t mind helping.” You answer with a sweet smile.

He blushes dark red. “I don’t…mind you…helping.”

As you walk together, you notice blood on the hand that he ran through his hair.

He got hurt for me…I guess Suho is my guardian…I’ll help him because I know he’ll help me.

 

Suho the guardian angel.