Teammate Tension

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

 

 

“Oh, annyeong D.O-ah!” you smile at him, and notice a little girl clutching his hand tightly.

“Oh, this is my sister, ______-ah.” D.O  glances at you unsurely. “She came to watch me perform…my umma is here too.”

His sister glances at you shyly, smiling. “You’re pretty...I wanna look like you when I’m big!!”

D.O stares down her adoringly, and you’ve never seen that look in his eyes before. He looks back up at you, carefully. You smile down at her, and touch her cheek. “Aww aren’t you cute. Thank you so much!” She then hugs your leg, and skips away with D.O. He casts you one more careful look, and walks with her.

You feel a little more at peace now. He obviously loves his sister very much. Your dad really was…is…a hero. You find yourself tearing again. Damn it…Must be nerves. You feel Suho brush next to you.

“Are you okay, _____-ah?” his eyes search yours, making sure you’re feeling alright.

 “Yeah, just nervous!!!” you reply, and you’re sure that’s part of it.

You regroup with SNSD, and everyone chatters excitedly.

 

Two Hours Later

After enduring a LONG car ride to your hotel, you arrive at a splendid resort. Everyone looks around, ecstatic.

“_____-ah, you’re sharing a room with me!!!” Taeyeon, Yoona, and Tiffany run up to you, excitedly waving room assignments. They look at the paper again. “Uh oh.” They try to hide the paper.

You snatch it.

You inwardly groan. Your room is stuck between Key, Taemin, and their friend Onew’s room, and…you share a bathroom with…Kai, Suho, and….Sehun. You hit your face on a wall.

“Why me.”

Taeyeon doesn’t look too disappointed, but fakes it for your satisfaction. You lug your suitcase to your room.

Well isn’t this gonna be fun…

You look at the schedule for the rest of the day while sitting on your bed.

2:00 p.m: Arrival and Unpacking

4:00 p.m: Mandatory Evening Practice

6:30: Dinner

8:00-11:00: Practice Room Open/Free Time

11:30: Dorm Hours

 

5 New Messages: your phone reads.

 

From: Mom

Be safe and good luck! I wish I could be there.

From: D.O

I hope you’re okay. Thanks so much for dealing with it like that.

 

From: Suho

Feeling better? I’m here to talk if you want!

 

From: Kai

Well nice bathroom you have there. (:

 

From: Sehun

(what the hell how does he have my number…)

If you walk in on me while I shower, I’ll scream. FML.

 

Groaning inwardly, you prepare for evening practice. Aisht.

That boy has SOME nerve…You walk to the bathroom to wash your face and fix your hair. You hear someone inside….are they…CRYING…? Whoever it is, is crying softly, like a little puppy. Jus the sound itself makes your heart lurch, and you want to comfort them and make them stop. The little sobs are just too much, and you knock softly on the door.

A sniffle.

“Umm whoever you are…are you okay…?”

Another sniffle, and the door slams from the other side’s entrance.

You walk in, and get ready, still having some painful feeling in your chest from those sobs. Heartbreaking, really.

 

You hear someone bang on the wall. “YAH _____-AH I KNOW YOU’RE THERE. NOW I NEED YOU TO EXPLAIN TO ME WHY EXACTLY YOU SAID YES TO TAEMIN. HE IS A BABY YOU KNOW!? ARE YOU A E!?!? A COUGAR!? I NEED ANSWERS NOW!!!!”

You bang back on the wall. “Shut up Key, he’s not even young enough to be considered young.”

Silence.

“Did you just tell me to SHUT UP!?” Suddenly, you notice Key standing behind you.

 

“How….what…..Eh?”

“I have my ways, _____-ah.” He looks at you, face on, hands folded across his chest.

“Um…”

“Ugh we’re gonna be late for practice. Let’s go. Explain later.” He looks peeved, and you walk off to the practice room.

Meeting up with SNSD, you begin to practice. You see EXO-K nearby, practicing as well, and you have to admit. They’re all VERY talented. They look like professionals. You notice them steal quick glances at you, and when they see that you saw, they shoot you a friendly smile. Each time they make you melt.

Focusing back on your dance, you’re finally reasonably satisfied with your performance. A shout rings out in the other side of the room. Kai has a look of pain on his face, as he glares at Sehun.

 

What the hell just happened!?

“Was that necessary Sehun…?” Suho looks at Sehun reproachfully.

“WHAT? I DIDN’T DO ING ANYTHING.” Sehun’s face is red with rage, and everyone gasps. No one has seen him this angry before.

“Sehun you’ve been a total the past 2 months…What the hell is with you!?” D.O’s voice begins to rise as well.

“Yah, you guys don’t have to be so mean about it…” Chanyeol looks worriedly at his friends.  

Bacon stands, staring at the scene in horror. You can tell that arguments aren’t typical in EXO-K.

“Hyung….don’t..worry about it…” Kai walks out, his face twisted in pain. How does he still manage to look good….

Sehun whirls around at D.O. “AND YOU? JUST CUZ YOU HAD SOME HEROIC GUY COME SAVE YOUR SISTER, YOU’VE BEEN TOTALLY WEAK. I KNOW IT’S SUPER HAPPY FOR YOU AND STUFF, BUT YOU HAVEN’T BEEN THE SAME EITHER.”

D.O looks at you frantically, hoping you hadn’t heard.

You had. You look at Sehun, ready to yell.

You notice…a tear…filling in one of his eyes, and he looks at your face.

Oh god it wasn’t him in the bathroom…It couldn’t have been. You can’t help but remember the sounds that seemed like a lost puppy crying, emitting from the bathroom.

Sehun turns away before anyone can see, and storms out the door.

Taeyeon looks around, tearfully.

“What the hell just happened?” Jessica asks, even she seems concerned. She has voiced what everyone is thinking.

Suho looks annoyed, Bacon and Chanyeol look concerned, and D.O looks flat out pissed. Is Bacon tearing!? Oh god… D.O is too…. He stares at you, and you hope that he doesn’t feel too bad about Sehun’s cruel remark.

Damn you, stress.

“Well…it’s a long story.” Suho says, a little dismissively.

“We have time…” you say.

Everyone stares.

“Well if you insist…”

 

 

NOTE: OMFG GUYS AJRE;AJKR I LOVE EXO SO MUCH AND I HATE THE IDEA OF CONFLICT FML

BUT APPARENTLY IT  CANT BE ALL RAINBOWS AND HAPPINESS. FML. NO THEY NEED TO MAKE UP. FLMFLFMLLFML.