Those Lips....

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

"What?!" You stand there, shocked.

"I need you to kiss me right now. Or just...love me." Suho has a hint of desperation in his voice. You decide that the shy awkward Suho you met wouldn't ask this of you for no reason.

"OPPA!" you begin cutely, "WHY ARE YOU SO FUNNY, ehehhehehehe," giggling, you pinch his cheeks. "AWW I LOVE IT WHEN YOU LOOK SO CUTE! Oppa!! buy me a banana milk?" You then yank him into a cute couple-y hug. After 3 minutes of you flirting your head off with dear Suho, he relaxes.

"_____-ah, I owe you....so much...thank you....so much..." 

"What was that all about?" you ask. "Uh I'll tell you later." he answers.

"No."

"Huh?" 

"Now."

"Later."

"But I-"

"No." he finalizes, and the grins. "I'll buy you that banana milk. Thank you again so much." You watch as he blushes, and walks away with slow steps. You run back to SNSD to walk with Tiff and Taeyeon to class rotation.

"______-ah!!!" Key greets you with a friendly hug. "OH. MY. GAWD." he shouts. "I DID IT. WE'RE HAVING A DANCE. HERE."

"Oh my god, GOOD JOB KEY!" you congratulate, excitedly.

"Thank you, hun. Congratulate Jessica here too!" 

"Congratulations, Jessica.." you say, nicely but cautiously.

"Ok." she replies, coldly. Dear god, she sounds like Sehun. Sehun, however was sitting with all the EXO boys. You notice 2 free chairs next to Kai. You take the seat directly next to Kai and Taeyeon takes the seat next to you. 

"SO. _____-AH! who do you want to ask you to the dance? Me?" Key's voice booms throughout the classroom. You laugh sweetly, and look down.

"Ummm." you murmur.

He cracks up, and yells again, "DON'T WORRY DARLING. WE ALL KNOW YOU AND KAI HAVE GOT A THAANG." You notice Kai had been listening intently the whole time, and you see his face turn a little red. 

"Eh?" you manage, through your awkward embarrassment. 

"Her?" you hear a snide voice amongst the murmurs of the class. "Like she would get someone like KAI." you feel Kai tense, and see his fists ball up.

"What's that supposed to mean..." asks Key, a little angrily.

"She's new...it's her second day, she's not that pretty...and from what I know about her, she's definitely not a goddamn angel."  You blink, wondering why Jessica could be so mean. You hear Sehun snicker behind you. You whirl around and confront him. 

"What the hell is your problem? What did anyone do to you to make you think you're cooler than any of them!?" you are furious.

"I dunno, they just kinda thought so themselves." 

"Well I don't give a damn what they think. You, sir, are an ." everyone in the class holds their breath or gasps. With that, you turn back around to Jessica.

"And YOU. I didn't do anything to YOU."  Jessica looks appalled that anyone would talk to her that way. "

." she says, red in the face. Everyone gasps again. you glare at her.

"Stop." you hear.

"Leave her alone..."

"You have no right to treat people that way..."

"You dont even know her."

"Shut up."

All your EXO-K supporters stand up, glaring. Sehun meekly sits down, seeing all his hyungs angry. Jessica rolls her eyes, and sits down as well.

"I still don't think she can get any guy. Especially one like Kai."  And with that, in front of everyone, Kim Jongin, or otherwise known as Kai, grabs your chin and kisses you straight on the lips. His glorious full lips come in contact with yours, and you see no one, you hear no one. All you can do is feel Kai's lips on your own, and feel a feeling you've never felt before. Butterflies flit in your heart, and you feel him lean into the kiss, deepening it. You feel like every weight of the world was gone, and you never wanna break apart. those lips, the highlight of your attention for the day, the ones you've been focusing on from first sight are now pressed against your own. Kim Jongin is a damn good kisser. Holy crap...you're kissing Kai... Holy. Crap.

 

Note: ITS NOT OVER YET!!! STAY TUNED!!!