Off to Jeiju

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

NOTE: GUYS IM SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING. BEEN SO BUSY SINCE SCHOOL'S ALMOST OVER. AND UM...I'M NOT LIKE THE MOST PROUD OF THIS CHAPTER, BUT WHEN IN JEIJU I'LL TRY TO MAKE IT A LOT MORE INTERESTING. AND UHHHHH...YEAH. SO PLEASE HELP ME. I FEEL LIKE I'M LETTING YA'LL DOWN FML. I NEED ADVICE. I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS IDK WHAT TO DO WITH THEM. SO YEAH. THANKS EVERYONE WHO'S STILL FOLLOWING THIS STORY <33333

 

You and Kai remain on a strange, unsure, relationship basis. Sehun glares. D.O stares, Suho protects. Chanyeol smiles. Bacon comforts.

 

And Key stalks.

And Taemin follows.

 

Aisht.

 

ONE MONTH LATER

 

Why am I here? Will all the weeks of rehearsals help at the showcase? WHY AM I SITTING ON A PLANE. WHY AM I GOING TO JEIJU.GODDAMNIT I’M GONNA DIE. You think, staring out the window. You feel a tap on your shoulder.

“______-ah, are you okay?” Yoona stares at you, looking at your face. “You look a little ill.”

You smile at her. “Just nervous.”

To your anger, you hear Sehun’s voice ring out through the plane’s cabin. “I would be too, if I were…you.” He stares blankly, and Kai rolls his eyes at Sehun

“Shuttup.”

“You thuttup.” (AHHA HIS LISP)

“Just leave him Kai. He has nothing BETTER to do.” You answer back, more worried than annoyed, for once.

Taeyeon looks at you with wide eyes, not wanting to get into the middle of conflict with her dance date. You’d gone shopping for the perfect dress and such.

THREE WEEKS AGO:

You notice Taemin walking up to you shyly. “Umm, _____-ah…will you…go to the dance with me?” He blushes furiously.

The whole thing just is so funny to you, you begin laughing uncontrollably.

“Is that a no…? Is it cuz I hide in fruit…? Key-hyung SAID you’d say no…” he looks at you sadly, and starts to walk away.

“Ahh, Taemin-ah, don’t be sad. I’ll go with you.” You smile at him, and he whirls around. You think Taemin is adorable, and think that going to the dance with him would be fun. And it’d be nice to see Key’s reaction to this…

“REALLY? AWW YOU’RE THE BEST NOONA!!!” he runs off excitedly, to find Key, likely, and you walk away, happy enough.

 

PRESENT DAY

Sehun glowers at the seat in front of you, and D.O sends you a reassuring smile from across the aisle. Suho looks a little peeved while looking out the window. Chanyeol is laughing like an idiot at something Bacon had just said.

F(x) sits in front of you, chattering excitedly. Amber turns around and grins at you. “Excited? Terrified?”

You smile back. “Both.”

As the plane pulls from the gate, you run over the dance in your head, and fall asleep quickly.

 

A few hours later, Tiffany shakes you awake.

“Ew you drooled…” you hear Jessica complain from behind you.

You disregard her.

You feel something move beneath your feet. Oh god.

“Key. Were you hiding under my seat the WHOLE flight?” you look at him, shocked.

 

“Um no. I was just coming up here NOW to ask if you actually said yes to Taemin.”

Everyone stares.

“I did,” you begin, looking at everyone’s reactions.

D.O and Suho stare at you, looking kind of amused. Chanyeol grins like a babo, unsurprisingly. Bacon looks a little peeved. Kai simply looks surprised, and Sehun stares blankly.

The pilot’s voice gives you the all clear to get off the plane.

 

You trip over Key’s face, and land on Sehun, pressed against him as he falls against the seat across the aisle in a most suggestive position.

Everyone stares.

It must be a strange sight, you straddling the boy you won’t stop bickering with.

He stares with no expression.

“Well I knew you wanted it…but I didn’t know you’d do this in PUBLIC.”

 

You are disgusted.

 

“Ew.”

Bacon helps you up, quickly. “Are you okay?” He quickly gets between you and Sehun. “Good you’re not hurt!!” He gets your luggage down for you, and helps you off the plane. Kai and Sehun glare at each other.

Taeyeon stays back to talk to Sehun, and you walk ahead, oblivious to the tension between EXO-K.

You feel an arm around your shoulders.

“I know you’ll do great tomorrow! I’l l be rooting for you. FIGHTING!~ ”