You Like Nice WHAT!?

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

The rest of the day was rather uneventful. Boys talked to you, but none made much of an impression other than EXO. You've made some new friends, all of Girl's Generation and f(x) as well. Yes, you're in the popular crowd now. You have learned that every popular clique has a group name that they perform with and are actually rather famous as well. It's good to be popular. But it also means you're constantly in the spotlight. The school's resident gossip machine, Key, is the investigator for the school's popular gossip magazine. Today's front cover is you walking to one of your classes, and you thank God that you look really good in it.

You pick up one, completely shocked to see your own face. Headline: New Girl New Addition! You read the main article.

  "______, a new transfer student has been spotted becoming close with almost all members of Girl's Generation, and all of f(x). EXO-K has been reported to have taken a great interest, and SM Gossip Central's own Key of SHINee has gotten close to her as well. We have a new student, everyone. Treat her well, or risk GG, f(x), and EXO-K's wrath. ___'s relations with Sehun of EXO-K has been reportedly icy, however. Classroom dispute broke out, causing shed tears and apologetic Sehun."

You skim through it again, until a hand touches your shoulder.

"Hey ______," Bacon begins in a calm, sweet voice. "I see you've already found our EXTREMELY popular gossip magazine. Congrats, featured on the first day! Wow. Most people just get an honorable mention in the back. Well since we can talk without detention now, I'd like to welcome you again." He smiles that sweet friendly smile, and you can't help but return it.

"Thanks Bacon," you start. "I really appreciate that." He grins again.

"Make sure you don't miss the showcase! In fact you should join Girl's Generation!" You look at him, totally lost.

"What showcase?" Then a crowd of people comes stampeding by, and Bacon gets swept away by his admirers.  You sigh, wanting to know about this showcase. You walk to your locker, and groan. Sehun's locker is one down from yours, and he's watching you blankly.

"Careful. The guy above you has 5 month old cheese." you look at him equally blankly.

"Huh?" you grunt. You mentally kick yourself for acting like a stupid baboon.

"He keeps it in his locker." You then watch as Sehun turns around and walks away. You shrug the whole thing off, and meet Girl's Generation by the school's front gate.

"Hey _____," Yoona begins. "I think they're looking at you..." You slowly turn around, and catch sight of Kai gesturing wildly to his 5 friends who seemed captivated in a story he was telling. You catch Kai's eye, and he smirks. Why does he always smirk? It drives you insane. Not in a bad way, but insane. Bacon looks your way too, and gives you a little apologetic smile for being whisked off earlier, and Sehun glances at you like YOU'RE the 5 month old cheese.  The rest of the members don't really take notice of you, and continue listening to Kai. By now, Kai's distracted, and he makes his way to you.

"_____-ah!" he calls confidently. His confidence was a trait you like about him. He wasn't cocky, just confident. All of Girl's Generation starts giggling and nudging you because...well everyone knows that Kai is attractive. Very attractive.

"What happened to having lunch?" he grins. Immediately you feel a wave of guilt.

"OH MY GOD, I'M SO SORRY." You blurt, feeling horrible.

"I was so concerned about my classes, I completely forgot!! Aish I feel awful now." Kai looks at you, grinning widely. All of your new friends start laughing and walk away to give you space but close enough they can still hear. Unsurprisingly, you hear Key cat-calling from across the courtyard. Kai ignores them, and pulls something out of his jacket pocket.

"Gum?" he asks, still smiling.

"Oh, sure?" You reply, a little confused. You pop the gum in your mouth and Kai pats you on the head.

"I like a girl with nice breath." he says, mysteriously. You look at him like he just grew 2 heads.

"WITH NICE WHAT'S!?" you blurt. You hear more laughter.

"I said breath, ____." you see a twinkle in his eye, and he snickers. "So since you totally ditched me, what do you say I walk you home?"  You nod in consent, and tell him to meet you in 5 minutes. He smiles his dazzling smile one more time, and walks back to his friends. You look over and Sehun's eyes stare straight through yours. You gulp. As you talk to Girl's Generation, they  all marvel at how the EXO-K guys seem to like you. (some friendly, some more than that.)

"Even D.O, Chanyeol, and Suho  look every now and again," says Sunny cheerily.

"Well everyone but Sehun, but no one knows with him," sighs Yuri. You laugh and try to change the subject.

"So what's the showcase? Baekhyun was starting to tell me about it." All of Girl's Generation (aka SNSD) started squealing.

"OH MY GOD, YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN US!" screams Tiffany. "It'll be so fun! We do hair, makeup, rehearsals, EVERYTHING!" You laugh at all their enthusiasm. "But it's so soon! And I haven't rehearsed." you say sadly.

Sunny smiles, "you can start tomorrow! It'll be great! I hear you have an amazing voice." You blush and say your thank yous and goodbyes. 

 

You then walk over to meet the boy who likes nice BREATH.