Don't Keep Me in the Dark

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...
Sehun's eyes glisten in the starry night's faint light.
 
You find the pain in his eyes absolutely heartbreaking.
"Wh...what..?" you ask, shocked. Sehun takes a deep breath, and begins to speak. 
 
"I was ten...we were walking out of a restaurant at around 11:00 pm..." he closes his eyes, as if watching the scene on his eyelids like a movie screen.
 
You stare attentively.
"mom and dad were celebrating their...20th anniversary. I held my mom and dad's hands at the same time. It was totally embarrassing, but it was okay because mom and dad were happy...i loved..love..my parents more than anything, and I didn't realize they wouldnt be around forever." Sehun speaks slowly, seriously. Pain etched on his face, he works hard to control his voice. 
"We walk through the dark night, and I my mom stop and go backwards quickly. My dad swung around and kicked someone, my mom screamed. I was blind, I couldn't see anything. I hear a crack like a firework, and heard my mom scream one more time...i never heard her voice again. My dad yelled her name. I could feel the pain in his voice..." tears spill from Sehun's eyes. His situation was even more traumatizing than yours was...
 
"Sorry," he says, ashamed.
"Why?" you ask, puzzled.
"i'm talking to myself. I promised myself I wouldn't cry...it makes me feel weak. Anyway. I'll continue."
You stare at your hands, which you can barely see in front of you.
 
"anyway," he takes a deep breath. "I hear another giant firework sound, and then loud footsteps running away. My dad's voice comes from the ground. By then, my eyes had adjusted more to the darkness, and I wish to this day that they hadn't..." he looks up, trying to prevent the tears from falling.
 
"Sehun..." you begin.
"let me finish please..." he requests, pleadingly.
You let him.
 
"The image of my mom and dad...my parents...the people i love most..." his voice breaks. "They lay in front of me...my mom...dead. My dad taking his dying breaths...he had dragged himself as close to my mom as he could. 'Sehun,' he'd said, 'me and mommy are so proud of you...we'll always be with you, whether you can see us or not. Remember to always stay strong, and that we love you. Never forget that.' He then kissed my mom on the forehead and handed me his gold watch. Then...he closed his eyes and my hero..my dad...was gone." 
 
You look at his brokenhearted face, and feel a sharp pang of sympathy for the helpless looking boy in front of you.
 
"The man who killed them..was a drunk. We'd been in the wrong place at the wrong time. Simple. I can't help regretting stalling by picking at my food too long...or feeling the need to order another glass of lemonade. If we'd been one minute faster..my mom and dad would still be alive. I'd still have a family. My unborn baby sister could have been born."
 
You gasp. His mother...had been...PREGNANT? Oh god no.
"Why did you feel the need to tell me this...?" you ask, feeling awful at your iness towards him.
"because you're the only one who doesn't have anything better to do right now." he says, a little coldly. 
He softens a little. "And...i heard you had to see...your hero die too...and i...i dunno..only Kai listens to me and now...well I lost him too." 
 
You can't help but feel super guilty.
"And i've tried to be strong. For dad. And I've let mom down. I've not been a good person like she wanted me to be. I let my parents down. It's my fault...."
 
"No." you say, decidedly. "It was out of your control. Don't ever think that. You never could have known." 
Sehun looks up at you, red eyed.
You lean towards him. "Look. We didn't get off on the right foot...but i'm glad you told me about this. i'll be here for you." 
 
Sehun stares at you.
"R...really...?"
"Really."
 
With that, Sehun surprises you again. For some reason, this is more of a surprise than learning the details of his family's death.
 
He leans over and whispers in your ear, sending shivers down your spine.
"Thank you..." Still scared, he scoots a little closer to you. He touches your face, and holds your chin. 
"Uh...Sehun?" Is this kid drunk on fear!?
 
He leans closer to you, and you feel his soft warm lips pressed against yours. you want to pull away. You have to. You hate this guy...there's something about the way the warmth of his lips feel that makes you stay.
 
At first you don't react, but curiously, you begin to kiss back, wanting to explore more of his lips.
He leans you back against the tree, and deepens the kiss. 
 
His long pale fingers graze your thighs as the kiss becomes more sloppy. He straddles you, kissing you intensely as he runs his hands over your upper half. You lean against the tree, and are overcome with want.
 
You feel his tongue gently prodding your lips, and you gladly open your mouth. You feel his warm, wet, delicious tongue slide around your mouth, wrestling with your own.
 
"Wh..what are you doing, Sehun...?" You moan. Ashamed, you stop talking. ~Did I just MOAN!?~ you think, horrified.
 
Sehun smirks. "Distracting myself."
His tongue moves faster, exploring every inch of your mouth. His hands start to creep under your shirt. You feel shivers run up your spine.
 
 
You become overcome by a weird neediness stirring inside you. You move closer to your enemy, getting rid of all space between you.
 
You tug at Sehun, the devil's, shirt and he leans into the kiss even further.
 
"ahh...." you moan. He grunts. 
"________!!!? _________ ARE YOU OKAY!? WHERE ARE YOU!?!?" you hear a frantic voice and many people running towards you.
 
You pry yourself away from Sehun, and glare for good measure. You scoot far away, and yell back.
"I'M HERE KAI!!! HERE!!!!"