Well Maybe It's Not..THAT Bad

When All Those EXO-K Boys Fall For You...

Ugh. Why.

You glare out of your mom's white sedan as you pull into the parking lot of SM High. You look out the window uneasily, as you see pretty girls all around you flouncing around excitedly. You didn't see any guys yet, but not like you cared at that moment. You decide that you won't last a day at this school with all the pretty girls. You were actually quite pretty, you just didn't believe it.

Grumpily, you get out of your car, hearing your mom wish you luck. Groaning inwardly, you walk towards the school. You thought about how you didn't want to be there. How you wanted to go home. You loved your old school and your old friends. Okay, yeah you loved your old boyfriend but he turned out to be a scumbag.

Glowering at your misfortune, you whirled around the corner. You swooped around the corner, knocking into someone at full force. The person lost their balance, and fell, pushing you against a wall. Horribly embarrassed, you look up and find yourself face to face with the most gorgeous guy you'd ever seen.

"Oh sorry! I thought you were gonna stop because I was standing still." the boy says with a bow and a smile.

His smile...so sweet and comforting, reassuring and caring. And okay, you'll admit it..straight up y.

"Uh sorry." you manage. He laughs, his eyes sparkling and crinkling at the corners. Oh my god, that smile. You try to shake yourself back into reality.

"So, are you new? I dont think I've pushed you against a wall before. What's your name?" he asks teasingly.

Still shocked by his handsome face, you manage, "Uh."

Chuckling, he grins at you. "pretty sure that's not your name. But if it is, it's cute." he jokes. "Well I'm Kai, nice to meet you."

His face...his hair...his smile... Maybe this place won't be so bad after all..