Give Me Permission

Insane

"Its been three months already since BEAST has debuted. Am I surprised? No not really, I have heard rumors around the company that they were planning to debut a group which AJ would be a part of. But what really got me was that the mysterious boy I met one day in the studio was chosen to be the group's lead vocalist/lead dancer. Jang Hyunseung. I swear since that day, I've searched everywhere for him when I didn't have a schedule or something. But no luck, either he was busy or simply out. I still don't understand why you fascinate me, but I will get to the bottom of it!"

"You'll get to the bottom of what?" 

With that Hyuna who was currently in the recording studio, turned around immediately causing her to fall of her chair. She had recognized the voice. After a quick recovery, she dusted herself off and looked at the unexpected guest who had invaded her ranting period. Their eyes met instantly, and the connection sent shivers down her spine.

"Hyunseung oppa?" in a low whisper was all she could muster up to say.

"Hello Hyuna-ah, sorry to bother you but do you know where S.Tiger hyung is?"

"Uhm he left with the girls to buy something to eat since we were recording earlier." She responded.

"Ah well ok, so what was it that you would get to the bottom of?" He questioned with a gentle smile forming.

With that simple gesture, Hyuna' s body tensed immediately and her face, she didn't even know her body temperature could increase so fast leading her to the conclusion that either her cheeks were a bright pink or either a hot red. 

"Nothing, I was just rambling, don't mind what I say." She spat out quickly, with her head hung low. This caused a chuckle out of Hyunseung. 'Great here's the chance I've been waiting so long for and I'm here acting like an idiot in front of him. Man he's even laughing at me could this get any worse.' She thought.

"I didn't know you could be so funny when you're flustered about something. It's kinda cute." 

If she thought her face was red before then she didn't even want to imagine the color of her face would be now. When she finally had the courage to compose herself, she lifted her head and was surprised to see him staring intently at her with a smile on his face.

"Why are you looking at me like that oppa?" she questioned.

"Well this is the first time we get to talk and I'd like it if we got to know each other a little better." With that he left the spot near the entrance of the studio and began to walk towards her, causing Hyuna's heartbeat to quicken. As he was standing mere inches away from her, so much so that she was able to smell his scent, he asked her "Do you give me permission?"

"Permission to what?" She asked confused. 

"Permission to take you out somehere so I can..."

Before he could finish his question, a group of people had entered the recording studio. S. tiger walked in first, followed by the 4Minute girls and lastly Yoseob and Dongwoon. 

"Alright let's eat quickly so we can finish this recording up. Oh? Hyunseung what are you doing here?"

"Hello hyung, President sent me here to ask when is it that we'll begin to work on our next record." he said.

"Hyunseungie, President sent me and Dongwoonie to come get you cause he realized that 4Minute was recording today and didn't want hyung to get disturbed. Yoseob stated.

"Besides hyung, you were taking awhile and we thought you had gotten lost somewhere, remember we have a schedule today and we need to get going." Dongwoon responded with a chuckle.

"Oh right! I forgot about the recording, sorry hyung for disturbing you." Hyunseung said with a bow.

"Don't worry about it and tell the President that I'm working on an idea for you guys as we speak so tell him not to worry." S.Tiger said with a smile on his face. "BEAST will have an amazing comeback!"

"Thank-you Hyung!" Yoseob, Hyunseung, and Dongwoon yelled with enthusiasm.

"Alright then, we should get going but I guess we'll finish this later Hyuna-ah." Hyunseung said with a big smile on his face.

"Definitely oppa." Hyuna responded with the same gesture. 

With that the Beast members had left the recording studio after saying goodbye to everyone. As Jihyun, Gayoon and Jiyoon were getting the food set up for thier meal, S.Tiger walked over to help them as well. Sohyun took this chance to walk over to Hyuna and ask her about what she and Hyunseung were talking about since her curiosity was peaked.

"Unni what did Hyunseung oppa mean when he said that you two will finish this later? Finish what later?"

"Sohyun have you ever heard of the expression 'curiosity killed the cat'." she giggled. "Come on it looks like the unnis are done, let's go eat!"

"Aww but unni!" the cute little maknae said as she folded her arms and beagn to pout.

One would have thought that the smile Hyuna had on her face was brought on by the actions that the maknae was performing so that she would tell her, but no. Hyuna was excited but it was for a very completely different reason.