The Chaser

Insane
"You know all of this wouldn't have ever happened if you didn't over exaggerate with the whole Joon and Hyuna thing." Dujun said as he helped Hyunseung change into a clean set of clothes. 

"I know, I know. I let  my jealousy get the best of me...and then drinking didn't help either. I was bound to end up in a bad situation." Hyunseung said as he finished off his outfit with his signature beanie. "There can you see the gash now?" 

"Surprisingly no." Dujun responded. 

"Awesome." Hyunseung answered as he looked down at his watch. "Alright it's a quarter after four. If I leave now I'll catch her before she heads over to the airport." He said as he began to walk out of the room. 

"I can't believe you're even able to walk, we thought you'd be out for a week or so." Dujun said shocked. 

"If it has to do with anything I care about, I'd do the impossible for it. If i have to I'll chase her down to Japan. I'll be back later. See you." Hyunseung said as he walked into the living room with a limp. 

Awaiting in the living room however were s, who were worried about his condition. So when they all saw Hyunseung walking out of the room towards the exit their mouths dropped. 

"Hyunseungie! What are you doing out of bed?!" Yoseob yelled. 

"Yo Jang are you outta your mind?! You're gonna get worse if you don't get back to bed!" Junhyung scorned. 

"Hyung, seriously I think you should get back to bed. You shouldn't be up." Dongwoon said worried. 

"Ya Hyunseung hyung listen to the others. Please go back to bed." Kikwang added. 

Hyunseung simply walked past s as he ignored their outcries for him to stay put and walked out of the dorm. Once he got to the bottom of his building, he noticed a taxi parked at the end of the block. With all the strength he could muster he walked towards it. As he walked he put on a pair of sunglasses so that no one would recognize him. 

"Hello I need you to take me somewhere and if you can get me there quickly I'll pay you double." Hyunseung said. 

"Alright kid, get in." The taxi driver replied and took no time in taking off. 

Hyunseung gave him the address of the 4Minute dorm. 'Please be there still Hyuna-ah, I'm so desperate to see you.'

__________________________

"I'm so sorry you have to go through all this trouble unni." Sohyun said in a sympathetic tone. 

"It's ok, I'm always looking for trouble anyway. I guess the name 'Trouble Maker' really does fit our new unit huh?" Hyuna said with a weak chuckle. 

"I guess so." Sohyun said with a small smile. 

"Alright I'm gonna go take a quick shower so I can get dressed. Sohyun, my luggage is already in my room, so when the taxi service guy comes up can you tell him where it is?" Hyuna asked. 

"Of course. Take a nice warm shower and just relax your mind, try to forget about Hyunseung oppa." Sohyun said. 

"Oh okay. I'll try." Hyuna said as she walked into the bathroom. 

__________________________

"Can't you go any faster?! I really need to get to this address as soon as possible!" Hyunseung yelled irritated. 

"Look kid I can only go so fast, it looks like an accident occurred and the drivers ahead of me ate driving with caution." The driver explained. 

Suddenly the taxi halted as it came to head with a traffic jam. 

"What's going on, I told you to go faster not to stop!!" Hyunseung yelled. 

"Kid! Shut up! Don't you see there's a traffic jam?!" The driver yelled back. 

Hyunseung looked at his watch. " it's almost five soon! You know what screw this!" Hyunseung yelled as he opened the door of the taxi. "Here!" he said as he threw the driver cash and began to run towards Hyuna's dorm. 

__________________________

Hyuna came out of the shower feeling new and refreshed. 'A shower is what I really needed after such a long night. I guess I should start to get ready. What time is it?' she thought as looked over at her phone. 'Oh my god?! It's a quarter after five already?! That means I only have fifteen minutes to get ready before I need to go!' she thought as she raced out of the bathroom into the bedroom. 

"Unni?! Did you finish yet??" Sohyun yelled from the living room. 

"Ah, yes! I'm just getting dressed now! Why?!" Hyuna yelled from the room. 

"Oh just to let you know your luggage was taken already and our manager called and said he'll be here in ten min..." Sohyun said as she heard a knock on the door. "Or now?! I'll get it!" 

"Great! I'll just put on anything then and leave my hair wet. This is gonna make great headlines in tomorrow's paper. I can just see it now 'Hyuna's fashion airport catastrophe!' just great.' 

__________________________

Sohyun walked over to the door and was surprised to see who the guest was. 

"Oppa?! What are you doing here??" Sohyun asked with wide eyes. 

"Something came up with your manager so he sent me over to pick Hyuna up instead." he said with a genuine smile. 

"Oh but what happened to our mana.." Sohyun started saying but was caught off when Hyuna entered the room. 

"Ok I'm ready to go, we should out...Joonie oppa?!" Hyuna said with wide eyes. 

"Hey Hyuna, I'm gonna be your chauffeur today." he finished off with a wink.