Bad

Insane
"Are you serious?!" G-Dragon exclaimed. 

"This is no joke Mr. Kwon." Dr. Hwang said sternly. 

"Alright, well thank you doctor. I'll do whatever is in my willpower to keep those two away from one another." GD said. 

"Try to Mr. Kwon, cause I'd hate to see the consequences unfold." Dr. Hwang said. 

"I know. Goodbye doctor." GD said as he ended the call. 

'Jang whatever you do, don't go near that girl again.' GD thought as he let out a sigh. 

__________________________

"Yo Jang I'm going out for dinner!  Do you gonna come along?!" Junhyung yelled from the living room. He waited a couple of seconds for a response but yet still no answer. 

'That's weird. This kid's probably recording another voicemail for Hyuna.' Junhyung thought with a smirk. 'I've caught him so many times this week doing it, I wouldn't be surprised to walk into one again.' he thought as he walked into the bedroom.  

'Jang? Did you hear me?' Junhyung said as he looked into the room. His heart dropped when he found his friend lying on the ground shaking with his eyes wide open and what seemed like foam coming out of his mouth. "Jang?! What the ?! Jang?!" he yelled as he ran to his side and held him. 

Scared out of his mind since it was just him and Hyunseung in the apartment, Junhyung took out his cell and dialed for help. 

__________________________

Hyuna was deep in thought as she stared out into the scenery Japan had to offer. She would have enjoyed this moment if it wasn't for something dark that was looming over her. She couldn't put her finger on it but she knew something bad had occurred the moment she hung up with G-Dragon. 

__________________________

"Quick rush this boy immediately into the emergency room! Stat!" The doctor yelled as he and the other nurses pushed the stretcher carrying Hyunseung across the main lobby of the hospital. 

"Mr. Yong I'm sorry but you're gonna have to wait for your friend here." The doctor said to Junhyung who was running alongside them. 

"Yes, of course. Just keep me informed on his condition." Junhyung said. 

"Will do. Nurses hurry." he said as he and the others finally entered the emergency room. 

"Excuse me sir, did you come here with that guy just now." A male nurse asked Junhyung. 

"Yes I did, why?" he asked suspiciously. 

"Well then I guess I should let you hold onto this. He was grasping it on his way over here but I guess he let go once he was mounted off the ambulance." The nurse said as he handed Junhyung the item. 

"Oh ok, I'll take it. Thanks." Junhyung said with a bow as the nurse left. "It's Jang's phone. Which reminds me I have to call everyone to let them know what happened. Man tonight's gonna be a long night." Junhyung said as he released a sigh and began to call everyone. 

'I know exactly who I need to call first. Ugh this is not gonna be a fun call.' he thought. 

"Hello Hyuna, it's Junhyung. Yea I'm good, listen something bad has happened..."

__________________________

Within hours word had gotten around of what had happened to Hyunseung and the waiting room was surrounded with his family, BEAST members, label mates and close friends including the BIGBANG members. 

The last to arrive was the president and the expression he wore into the waiting room wasn't a pleasant one. After comforting all of Hyunseung's family he sought Junhyung. 

"Junhyung, please explain to me what happened tonight?" the president asked in a stern tone. 

"To tell you the truth sir, I don't know I found him laying like that and apparently I think it had to do with a call that he had received because he was holding onto his phone until we got here." Junhyung explained. 

"But how can a phone call do this to him! It makes no sense!" the president whispered loudly. 

G-Dragon suddenly walked up to the two with a solemn expression. This caught the president's and Junhyung's attention causing GD to bow in front of the president. 

"Sir, if I can see Hyunseung's phone for a second, I explain what happened to him." G-Dragon asked humbly. 

The president motioned to Junhyung so that he could hand GD the cell phone, as he began to search through Hyunseung's call log he recognized Jinae's number. 

"After all these years, she still has the same number." GD said. 

"Hyung don't tell me that it's not who I think it is? How did she get in touch with him?!" Junhyung asked. 

"What are you two talking about? Who?" the president asked. 

"Sir, I think it's time I come clean about what has been happening these last couple of months with Hyunseung...." GD began.