Obsession

Insane

"Alright boys I need you to get into your dressing rooms and to start to get ready for later." said the stage director. "I need you to be done in thirty minutes." 

"We'll be ready." Hyunseung responded calmly. 

With that both Kikwang and Hyunseung entered their dressing room to start to get ready for their duet stage. 

"I'm really nervous about this stage. I hope we don't make a mistake." Kikwang said shakily. 

"Don't worry, come on we're members of BEAST. Do you know what that means?" Hyunseung said with a reassuring smile. 

"What?" Kikwang asked with wide eyes. 

"That we're the BEST! Idiot." Hyunseung chuckled. 

Kikwang laughed along with Hyunseung. "You're right! The nerves are just getting to me. Let's go out there and do our best!"

__________________________

"Hyuna if we don't hurry up, we're gonna be super late!" Yelled  Jiyoon. 

"Why do I even have to go unni??" Whined Hyuna. 

"Come on you promised me that you would come with me to support the oppas." Jiyoon said. 

"Yea but out of all the units for us to go see you chose Kikwang oppa and Hyunseung oppa's." Hyuna said upset. 

"Well Gayoon unni and Sohyun went to cheer on Dujun oppa and Dongwoon oppa and Jihyun unni went to go see Junhyung oppa and Yoseob oppa. Besides I really wanna see this collab between these two plus GD&TOP are performing today and I didn't wanna go by myself. Please stop whining and just come with me." Jiyoon begged with puppy eyes. 

'If only you knew that since I kissed Hyunseung, he's been avoiding me like if I were a plague. I think I'm the last person he wants to see.' She thought. 

"Oh come on! Stop thinking about it so much! All you have been doing recently is just watching the BigBang documentary online. You need some fresh air, plus you should be happy I'm taking you to see Hyunseung oppa, G-Dragon oppa and T.O.P. oppa in person, instead of seeing them on screen. 

Hyuna was shocked that Jiyoon knew that she's been aware of what she's been up too and a blush began to form on her cheeks. 'Watching the episodes are the only way I can see Hyunseung Oppa.' 

"Alright, fine I'll go now stop making those eyes at me! You know I can't say no to you when you do that." Hyuna said with a smile. 

"Yes! Thank-you!" Jiyoon said happily jumping up and down. "Now let's go!" 

"Alright." Hyuna said with a grin. 'Well here goes nothing.'

__________________________

The boys had finished getting ready when suddenly they heard someone knocking on the door. 

"Are they here to get us?" Kikwang asked. 

"I don't know, let me open the door." Hyunseung stated. 

Hyunseung walked across to the other side of the room to open the door. What he came into contact with shocked him immensely. 

"Hyung?!" Hyunseung said with wide eyes. 

"Jang!" G-Dragon exclaimed as he grabbed Hyunseung into a brotherly hug. "Long time, no see!" 

"Yea I know!" Hyunseung said as he returned the hug.

"Hyung please come in. This is my fellow member Lee Kikwang." Hyunseung finished off as he introduced Kikwang. 

"Its a huge pleasure to meet you Hyung." Kikwang said as he bowed. 

"Same here." G-Dragon responded happily. 

"What are you doing here, you should be getting ready for your performance?" Hyunseung asked pleasantly surprised. 

"You think I was gonna miss the chance to come see you when our schedules finally overlap? No way. I wanted to see you. I'm also gonna be watching your performance so be sure to give it your all you two." G-Dragon said. 

"That's awesome thank-you Hyung!" Both BEAST members exclaimed happily. 

"Hyunseung, if you don't mind I want us to go out for a drink and catch up after the show." G-Dragon said. 

"Of course Hyung, I'd really like that." Just then the music director interrupted Hyunseung when he came in and warned him that the duo were due in five minutes. 

"Well that's my cue, so I'll meet up with you here after the show. Later Jang." Said G-Dragon as he exited the room to allow the two to get ready. 

__________________________

"Run Hyuna! The oppas are gonna be on at any second now!" Jiyoon yelled as she was running ahead of Hyuna. 

"I'm right behind you, you go on ahead I'll be right there just let me catch my breath." Hyuna said exhausted. 

With that Jiyoon left Hyuna behind as she collapsed against a wall to cool down. 'I didn't know Jiyoon unni can run so quickly.'

"You two can be marathon runners. But I think you might need more training." A guy said amused as he held out a cup of water towards Hyuna. 

Startled, Hyuna looked up to see who it was that was talking to her and offering her water. As she looked up she was surprised with whom her eyes laid them self upon. 

"G-Dragon oppa." Hyuna greeted him with a smile.  "Yeah I know but thank-you for the water."

"No problem." G-Dragon said with a smile. "So why are the 4Minute girls in such a rush?" 

"We're here to watch the BEAST sub-unit." Hyuna answered. 

"How lucky is Jang, two beautiful girls coming to cheer him on." He said with a huge smile. "Well they should be on stage right now, I just came from Jang's dressing room."   

"Jang?" Hyuna asked confused. "'Jang Hyunseung?" 

"Yeah sorry, I call him Jang for short." G-Dragon chuckled. 

"Oh, I should've known." Hyuna said embarrassed that she wasn't able to pick up on that. "I didn't know you two spoke to each other?"

"Well honestly since Jang's elimination we barely kept in contact with one another." G-Dragon said sorrowfully. "But I hope now we'll change that." He finished up with a grin. 

'Oppa's elimination? Ah! Of course I can ask G-Dragon oppa about that girl, maybe then I can get a clear idea of what she did to hurt him so badly.' 

"Oppa, what was the real reason behind Hyunseung oppa's elimination?" Hyuna asked. 

"You want to know why?" G-Dragon asked. 

"Yes." She replied. 

"Honestly, if it wasn't for Jang's obsession for that girl we'd still be members." G-Dragon stated. 

"Obsession?" Hyuna said confused.

  __________________________

Hey guys well here's another chapter, sorry it took so long with my finals next week I'm freaking out lol anyways I hope you enjoy the chapter ^^ don't forget to comment and subscribe and to answer the question about the I truly don't know yet lol but I am thinking there might be later on the story. Haha well then till the next one AlX out!