Speed of Light

Insane
"Hey Hyuna-ah it's me again, uhm just calling to see if you're doing alright. Uhm yea its almost dark soon, but call me back when you can I know you're super busy but I really wanna hear from you. I'll be up so don't worry about waking me up. Well ok then, I'll guess I should end this. Bye, I love you." Hyunseung said as he finished the call. 

He released a sigh once he put the phone down. "I've been calling you everyday since you've left and you still haven't gotten back to me. Ugh that bastard better be keeping his hands to himself, cause I swear I'll kill him if he tries anything."

Suddenly Hyunseung's phone rang. Ecstatic at the fact that it could be Hyuna he answered immediately. 

__________________________

Hyuna was standing outside the balcony of her hotel room overlooking the sunset. Her phone was held against her chin as she was deep in thought, suddenly a smile graced her lips. 

"Oppa, I miss you so much and with every voicemail you have left me every time I hear you say 'I love you' it makes my heart flutter. But we have so much to talk about still and I can't do it over the phone. That's why I've been ignoring you." Hyuna said aloud as she closed her eyes and tried to enter a calm state of mind. 

Her mind then traveled back to that phone call that changed her world upside down. 

"I'm sure after he has a taste of this he'll remember why I was his first love." 

"He'll remember why she was his first love?" Hyuna questioned. "The only way that could happen was if Hyunseung oppa called an ex of his that night....." Hyuna's eyes opened wide after she was hit with a realization. "He's only had one ex and one first love, yet he can't remember cause of the hypnotism. How did that find him?!" she immediately took out her cell and dialed frantically. 

__________________________

"Hello?! Hyuna-ah??" Hyunseung answered right away. 

"Sweetie, how many times do I have to tell you, that's not my name." Jinae said seductively into the phone. 

"Who is this?" he questioned. 

"Aw baby, don't tell me you forgot who I was. I thought after the night we had together you'd remember who I was." Jinae responded. 

"Why did you call me?" Hyunseung said. 

"Oh come on, we had a lot of fun the other night, why don't we repeat it." she whispered with a moan. "I need you again Seungie."

That last sentence hit a nerve inside of him that caused him to enter a trance. 

"Hello Seungie? Seungie you there?"

"I need you again Seungie." was all that stuck out in his head as it kept being repeated over and over again. 'That sounds so familiar but from where?' Hyunseung thought. Soon his head began to throb from the oncoming headache. The memory cells in his brain were working overtime until something in his psyche imploded. The hypnotic state was broken as all the memories rushed into the open. The impact  caused Hyunseung to fall to his knees from the intense pain in his head. 

__________________________

"Oppa?!" Hyuna asked. 

"Hyuna? Long time no talk. What's up?" G-Dragon responded. 

"I know, listen oppa we have a problem!" Hyuna answered frantically. 

"Whoa take a breath. What do you mean? What problem do we have?" G-Dragon asked. 

With an inhaled breath, Hyuna began "She's back oppa." 

"What are you talking about Hyuna? Who's back?" G-Dragon asked fearful of hearing her response. 

"His ex. She's back and she's gotten in contact with him. Oppa what are we gonna do?! You're the only one I know who can help." Hyuna said in a worried tone. 

"How the hell did she get a hold of him after so many years! This can't be good. Alright hold on I'm gonna call the hypnotherapist and I'll call you back ok?" G-Dragon said. "Don't worry we'll figure this out." 

"Alright oppa." Hyuna answered weakly as she hung up. 

'You better stay away from him this time you . This time I'm in his life and I won't let you interrupt his happiness, if I have to I'll will bring you down.' Hyuna thought as she clutched onto the balcony railing with all of her strength. 

__________________________

"I know you're there Seungie. I also know that you remember me, I mean come on I was the first girl to enter your heart and I know that I still have a place there and it's mines only. It's where I belong, cause I know no one will love you like I do." Jinae whispered into the receiver. 

Hyunseung, who had listened to every word knew immediately who it was now. 

"Jinae?" he asked in a hushed tone.  

"You remember me? Seungie you finally remember me!" she yelled ecstatically. 

Suddenly Hyunseung's body froze. His eyes began to dilate and the pulse of his heart accelerated. Unknown to him, but he was going through a seizure. His body began to shake vigorously as he collapsed completely to the ground.   

__________________________

"Hyunseung oppa, I'll be home soon. Just, whatever you do, please stay away from that ." Hyuna said as clasped her hands together and prayed. 

__________________________

"Dr. Hwang, we have a state of emergency!" G-Dragon spat out. 

"Mr. Kwon, calm down. What's going on?" he asked calmly. 

"My friend the one you hypnotized to forget that girl, he's made contact with her again. Should we be worried?" GD asked. 

The doctor's eyes grew wide immediately. "No, that's not good. Mr. Kwon you must at all cost keep that boy away from that girl! If that boy comes to remember who she is the damages could be drastic! The impact of the memories of the past colliding with those of the present without an easy transition conducted by a professional could harm him!" the doctor said. 

"Damage him how?!" G-Dragon shouted. 

"The boy could lose his mind! Or worse go into a deep slumber never to wake again!"