Tonight

Insane
"I can't, I'm sorry oppa. I'm really busy and I need to focus on my schedules right now. We'll hang out during the filming kay?" Hyuna said into her phone. 

"Yea sure, I understand. Of course a beautiful girl like you will be super busy to go out, I guess that I'll just see you when we head over to Japan. Late." Lee Joon said. 

"Yea, see you then." Hyuna said as she hung up. 

'The time really does fly, I can't believe it's already May and I'm starting the filming for my second comeback in two days.' She thought as she released a sigh. 'I'd rather be filming this video with Hyunseung oppa rather than Joonie oppa.'

__________________________

"Jang, come on we've been at it all morning I think we got this dance down." Junhyung said in between breaths. 

"Our comeback is this month, I wanna have this routine down perfectly. Now come on start it over from the beginning." Hyunseung said as he positioned himself from the start. 

"Fine you damn perfectionist but this is the last time." Junhyung said as he started the 'Fiction' track over and began dancing with Hyunseung. 

__________________________

"Oh the time?! Oppa must be finishing up his practice soon, I should head over there now, I don't wanna be late." Hyuna said aloud as she got up from her bunk and began to walk out of the 4Minute girls' room. As she entered the living room she found her band mates sprawled on the couch watching tv. 

"Hey I'm going out, I'll see you girls later." Hyuna chimed happily. 

"Where are you going?" leader Namji asked curiously. 

"Out with a friend, don't worry about it. I'll be back later, if you need anything just call me. Ok? Kay. Bye!" with that Hyuna left the dorm.  

"She's been disappearing to go out with this mysterious person for awhile now. Why don't we follow her to see whom it is?" Sohyun asked. 

Just then the other 4Minute girls looked at each other and then they synced together and said:

"Too much trouble!" and with that they continued to watch tv. 

"You guys are so lazy!" Sohyun said with a laugh. 

__________________________

"I'm so exhausted! You really made me work today Jang." Junhyung said as he walked out of the studio with Hyunseung. 

"Ah come on it was fun! Stop being such a baby about it." Hyunseung said with a smirk as he began to pat his face down with his towel. 

Hyuna who was waiting for Hyunseung in the far end in the corner of the hallway, turned when she heard footsteps approaching and began to walk towards them. 

"Oppa! I'm here on time and ready to go!" Hyuna said with a huge smile on her face. "Hi Junhyung oppa!"

Hyunseung stopped immediately to greet Hyuna, where as Junhyung continued to walk ahead, he simply couldn't wait to get home. As he passed Hyuna he simply mumbled "hi" and kept walking. 

"Hyuna-ah! Alright let me just change my shirt and then we can head out, alright?" Hyunseung said. 

"Ok! I really can't wait to go out with you oppa." She said sincerely. Just then Hyuna took a good look at Hyunseung and realized that his appearance had changed. "Oppa! Your hair! It's red!" 

Hyunseung then began to play with his hair. "I know, its my new look for the comeback." He said with a chuckle. 

"It makes you look like a baby! A cute baby!" Hyuna said as she reached out her hand and began to pull on Hyunseung's cheek. 

"Hey! I'm not a baby! Would a baby have this!" Hyunseung yelled as he took off his shirt to show off his chiseled upper body. 

"Ah! Oppa put your shirt back on!" Hyuna yelled as she covered her eyes. 'This boy is trying to kill me! I can't handle so much hot-ness in one morning!' she thought. 

"Wow that's not the reaction I thought I would get. Most girls scream and can't keep their eyes off my body." Hyunseung said with a shrug. "I guess you don't like it."

"It's not that I don't like it, it's  just...just...just...oppa just put a shirt on and lets go! Remember tomorrow's my last day here and then I'm going to Japan!" Hyuna yelled. 

"You're so cute when you stutter and just because of that I'll put on a shirt." Hyunseung said. 

Hyuna then began to blush furiously and began to hide her face in her hands. "You're so cruel oppa." she whined. 

He grabbed his shoulder bag he was carrying around and placed it on the ground to dig out a shirt. After finding a black tank top he put it on. "Ok I'm decent now, let's go." Hyunseung said with a laugh. 

"Alriiii....." She said as Hyunseung grabbed her hand and dragged her out. 

__________________________

"You're really gonna like this restaurant, I heard that its the best in all of Seoul." Hyunseung said as he stretched his arms wide apart to emphasize his explanation. 

"Anywhere you take me would be fine oppa, as long as I'm with you I'm happy." Hyuna said as grabbed Hyunseung's arm and snuggled up to him. 

"I'm really happy that we've been so close recently. I really like being near you Hyuna-ah." Hyunseung said as he removed Hyuna's arm so he can place his over her shoulder. 'Tonight, I'm gonna ask her if she wants to be my girl, no doubt in my mind.' he thought. 

After 5 minutes of walking the two had arrived at their destination. As they entered the location they were greeted with a familiar face.  

"Hyuna! Who knew we'd run into each other here of all places huh?!" Lee Joon exclaimed as he walked up to Hyuna. 

"Joonie oppa, yea it's such a small world." Hyuna said.

'Joonie?? Since when does she know Joon.' Hyunseung thought suspiciously. 

"Yea I know! So what are you doing here? Are you here with him?" Lee Joon asked as he looked at Hyunseung weirdly. 

"I do have a name you know." Hyunseung said annoyed. 

 'You got to be kidding me, if he finds out I went out with Hyunseung oppa tonight, instead of him he'll never let me hear the end of it.' she thought. 

"Uhm no, I just came here to uhm pick up some food for the girls and I found Hyunseung oppa along the way so we walked here together, turns out we were both coming to buy food." Hyuna explained. 

Hyunseung looked hurt when he heard Hyuna deny the fact that they came here together. 

"Oh well why don't you stay for awhile and eat with me? I'm sure the girls can wait." Lee Joon said as he walked over to her and placed his arm over her and took her away from standing next to Hyunseung. 

If Hyunseung was hurt before, well now he was pissed his blood began to boil and his fists tightened up. 

"You know what, that's ok Joonie oppa.." Hyuna started saying but was cut off by Hyunseung. 

"No, no go join him, I mean he's right the girls wouldn't mind waiting? I mean it's not like you have nothing else that's important to do." Hyunseung said sarcastically. 

"Oppa, what are you..." Hyuna said confused. 

"Well its settled, you're staying no ifs and or buts!" with that Lee Joon dragged Hyuna away.  

"Have fun!" Hyunseung yelled pissed off as he walked out of the restaurant. 

"Joonie oppa let me go!" Hyuna yelled as she finally managed to escape his grasp. When she looked over to see if Hyunseung was still there he was gone. 'Where did he go??' she thought. 

__________________________

'If that's how it's gonna be fine screw it!' Hyunseung thought angrily as he took out his phone and dialed a number. 

__________________________

"Hyunseungie!" Yoseob yelled after seeing him enter the dorm. 

"Yea Yoseobie, what's up?" Hyunseung said with a smile. 

"I wanted to thank you for today, I had a lot of fun with you and Hyuna and of course the ice cream was the best!" Yoseob yelled. 

"No prob." Hyunseung said as he patted his head. 

"Oh and before I forget that girl we met gave me this and she wants you to have this." Yoseob said as he handed him the slip of paper. 

"What's this?" Hyunseung said confused. 

"Do I really need to tell you?" Yoseob said with a wink. "Just call her, I know she'll show you a great time." Yoseob said as he patted his shoulder. 

Hyunseung examined the paper. "Jinni huh?"

__________________________

'If you can have fun tonight, so can I, forget you Hyuna and Joon!'  Hyunseung thought as he heard the other end of the line answer. 

"Hey Jinni? It's Hyunseung are you doing anything tonight?"