Fiction

Insane

"Yes, are you two hard of hearing?" the president asked. 

"No sir, we're just shocked that's all. I mean it's not everyday this happens." Hyunseung answered. 

"Well its happening now. I hope you don't let me down you two. A lot is riding on this sun-unit, if it works you two will set a new standard in K-pop." the president stated. 

"We won't let you down." Hyuna said firmly. 

"Alright you two are excused, I'll see you later." the president said. 

With that both Hyuna and Hyunseung motioned themselves towards the door with Hyunseung following Hyuna. As they entered the hallway Hyunseung turned to shut the door when the president muttered something to him as he was closing the door.  

"Hyunseung, remember your struggles and strive to become a better artist and man." 

After he said that Hyunseung shut the door completely. Leaving Hyunseung staring at the door pondering about what his president told him. 

"Oppa are you ok?" Hyuna said worriedly as she saw that Hyunseung entered a daze. 

"Yea, I'm fine let's go. I bet our members are worried about us since we haven't seen them since yesterday." said Hyunseung. 

"Yea, you're right let's go." Hyuna said as the two moved towards the elevator to leave the Cube building. 

__________________________

"Sir, if I may ask, why did you say that to Hyunseung?" asked one of his advisors. 

"Because what kind of president would I be if I didn't know the history of each of my artists. I've looked into Hyunseung's background, the boy comes from a sad past." the president said as he released a sigh. "I'm hopeful yet scared at the same time for this project. 

"Why sir?" asked his other advisor. 

"I don't know something deep down is giving me a bad feeling about this. I just hope I'm wrong." the president finished off. "Now can you two excuse yourselves, I have plenty of work to do." 

"Of course sir." the two advisors said as they left the president. 

"The chemistry those two have, I'm no fool there's something developing between those two. Ah Hyunseung, don't repeat history. YG warned me to watch out for when you become romantically involved with someone. I don't want to lose two artists with so much talent if this relationship does not work out." 

__________________________

Hyuna had just entered her dorm after Hyunseung had just dropped her off. Her members were nowhere to be found which she found was odd. As she walked towards the kitchen, she found a note awaiting her. 

'Hyuna! We went out for lunch because we got tired waiting for you. Where have you been?! We missed you at the party :'( When we get back you must tell us where you went!!'- <3 Jihyun, Gayoon, Jiyoon, and Sohyun. 

"If only I could tell them." Hyuna said with a chuckle. "But what is happening between me and Hyunseung oppa, I don't want anyone to know about."

At that moment her cell began to rang and she was surprised that it was G-Dragon who was calling her. 

'Oh I forgot to call G-Dragon oppa to let him know Hyunseung oppa was fine.' she thought. 

"Hello. Yes oppa he's fine. I was with him all morning and he's definitely back to normal." she said with a smile. "You have something to tell me? Then shoot. I can't bring up anything to oppa that deals with events after we met? Why?? Hypnotism?! What?? Oppa this is not how I wanted to help him, I wanted him overcome his pains on his own." [long pause] "Is this method even safe? Well I don't think so if a consequence was him fainting?! Alright I promise I won't say anything. Kay bye." 

'I should be ecstatic that I get a clean slate with oppa, but I know this isn't right. This could end very badly if it doesn't go well.' 

Hyuna's phone began to vibrate. When she looked down, a tear escaped her eye as she broke into a smile. 

'Hey queen of adorable-ness :P I had a lot of fun with you today and I can't wait to start working together! I know we're gonna take the world by storm! Enjoy the rest of your day. Later-Hyunseung.'

'So if it wasn't for tricking him with Hypnotism, he probably wouldn't be like this with me. I want to earn his feelings genuinely, why am I paying the price for what that did? Honestly I would rather have experienced this all in fiction, at least that way I know I wouldn't feel pain if I get hurt at the end of this.' 

__________________________

Hyunseung was currently laying in his bunk to get away from all the ruckus his silly members were making. He was deep in thought about the events that occurred today. 

'What did the president mean about my past struggles? I don't seem to remember any.' He thought as he grabbed his head from the tiny headache that was emerging. 'I think I'm gonna have to get checked out, this headaches aren't normal. I'll go after I go see Hyuna tomorrow.' He thought as he smiled. 'I can't wait to see her again.'

__________________________

Well peeps here's another update I hope you guys enjoy it :) oh and one more thing, I'm currently planning to write a new story focusing on our favorite couple hyuna/hyunseung.   I'm still working on it and the title for it will be "Forbidden Love" and it's going to focus around these two who belong to different social classes falling for each other despite the obstacles they will face. I hope you all will support it like you've done "Insane" <3. Well that's it so anticipate a lot because I'm gonna be dishing out a lot towards you ;). AlX out.