I'll be There

Insane
"Alright Mr. Jang, with the MRI's we took today, we'll call you within a week to let you know the results." the nurse said as she accompanied Hyunseung into the waiting room. 

"Ok. Thank-you." He said with a bow and then turned towards his friend. "Yoseobie let's go." 

"We're finally free?!" Yoseob yelled as he jumped up from his seat. 

"Yes! And for being a patient little boy, I'm treating you to your favorite thing in the world." Hyunseung said while laughing. 

"Ice cream!! Oh my god!! Hyunseungie what are we waiting for let's get out of here!" Yoseob exclaimed as he grabbed Hyunseung and dragged him out of the office. 

"My god! Yoseob calm down! You would think you never had ice cream." Hyunseung said as he was pulled out of the office. "Hey watch out with that girl!" 

The warning came to late as Hyunseung and Yoseob collided with the girl who was standing outside the office causing all three to be knocked to the ground. 

"Aish!! That hurt!" Yoseob said as he rubbed his . 

"You think?! I told you to calm down." Hyunseung said as he rubbed his neck. "I'm so sorry me and my friend knocked you over, please forgive us." Hyunseung said towards the girl. 

"Owww." She said as she rubbed her head. "It's ok, I was in a rush to get to the doctor's office and I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk to look for it." She laughed nervously. 

"Well you found it, it's that building right behind us." Yoseob said as he got up. 

"Oh wow I've been here all along. Well thanks." she said as she began to get up. 

"Here let me help you." Hyunseung said as held out his hand. 

"But you still haven't gotten up how are you gonna help me up?" She laughed. 

"Like this." Hyunseung said with a smile. "Take this hand, ok good now take my other hand. Perfect, now on the count of three we'll use our force and pull each other up at the same time." 

"And this is gonna work?" She said as she looked at him with a weird expression. 

"Of course, now ready 1..2..3!" Hyunseung said. Before they knew it the two were off the ground but it looks like they used to much strength as their faces were only a few centimeters away from one another. Yoseob who was watching the whole obstacle was amused with the situation. 

"Any closer and you two will soon begin to swap spit." Yoseob joked. 

This caused Hyunseung to move back suddenly and look at the ground awkwardly. 

"It's ok. I wouldn't mind your friend is really cute." The girl said with a chuckle. 

__________________________

Hyuna was pacing around her dorm bored with nothing to do. Her members left earlier to go out for a run and she decided not to join them because she was too tired. As she was pacing she had her phone and was staring at a contact. 

"Should I call him? What if he's busy? What if he doesn't pick up? Will he think I'm desperate if I ask him out?" She said aloud. 

"Screw it! I'm calling him. I mean we're just gonna be hanging out as friends? Right? Duh of course. Alright here goes nothing." Hyuna said as she final hit the call button and placed the phone next to her ear as the ringer resonated. 'Please answer.' she thought. 

__________________________

"Uh..." Hyunseung said but was pleased when his phone rang to get him out of this awkward situation. "Let me get that. Hello?" He said as he walked away from the two. 

"Sorry about that, my friend always acts weird when he's around cute girls." Yoseob said with a chuckle. 

"It's ok." She said while laughing. "Since he's really cute, I'll forgive him." She then began to dig through her purse and took out a pen and paper. "Listen I really like your friend, so tell him to call me sometime." With that she gave Yoseob her number. "I'll see you two around, but I hope to see your friend sooner." She said with a smile. 

"Yea no prob. I'll tell him to call you." Yoseob said with a wink. "By the way what's your name?"

"Ok thanks, and its Jinni." She responded. 

"Alright Jinni, Hyunseung will get back to you. Don't worry, I'll make it my duty so that he'll ask you out. I'm not known as Cupid for nothing." Yoseob said with a smile and a thumbs up. 

"You're known as Cupid?" She said with a laugh. 

"No, but I was just trying to make a point." Yoseob said sheepishly while rubbing the back of his neck. 

"Well ok then. Listen I gotta go but it was nice talking to you." She said with a smile as her phone began to rang. 

"Yea same here. I'll see you later." Yoseob said and the two parted ways. 

__________________________

"Oppa?" Hyuna said. 

"Hyuna-ah?! What's up?" Hyunseung said excited for the fact that he got to hear her voice. 

"Nothing really, just bored how about you?" Hyuna asked. 

"Well I just finished an errand. So now I'm gonna go out for ice cream with Yoseobie, hey you should come with us!" Hyunseung yelled happily. 

'Aw he's with Yoseob? I was hoping he'd be alone. Oh well I do wanna see him, should I go?' She thought. 

"Hello?? Hyuna-ah you still there?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Oh I'm here oppa. Sure I'll go! Which ice cream shop is it?" She asked. 

"The one near the Cube building. We're going over there now just meet us there." Hyunseung said happily. 

"Ok, I'll be there. See you then oppa." Hyuna responded in the same tone. 

"Alright, later." Hyunseung said with a chuckle and hung up. 

__________________________

"Jinae when the hell are you coming back?!" the boss yelled into the phone. 

"Calm your ! I'm on my way." With that she hung up her phone. 

'So weird that you didn't recognize me Hyunseung?' She thought with a grin. 'Oh well this works to my advantage. Debuting has made you really attractive. I think I'm actually attracted to you for the first time. Well with the help of that idiot friend of yours my plan is gonna work perfectly. Now all I have to do is wait for your phone call.'