Demon

Insane
"What's up with you?" Lee Joon said as he eyed her weirdly. 

"Look oppa, I can't eat with you. I'm busy, I'm out on..." Hyuna started saying. 

"On a what?" Joon asked. 

'I can't let him know. Argh! Come on Hyuna think of something to say!' she thought. "On a mission! You see me and Hyunseung oppa were competing to see who can uhm return fastest to the dorm with food for our members." she said. 

"Oook that's weird." Joon said. 

"Well its something we always do, now please let me go find him." Hyuna said. 

"I don't think he wants to do this mission anymore since he left you here with me. Plus he did say for us to have fun before he left. Come on just stay with me, we can use this chance to get closer, I mean I am your love interest for you video so you should be spending time with me not what's his name." he explained. 

"His name is HYUNSEUNG." Hyuna said in an annoyed tone followed with a sigh. "If I stay would you stop with all this 'getting to know one another better' baloney. As soon as the filming is done we're back to being acquaintances kay?" Hyuna said. 

"Fine!" Joon exclaimed happily. "Let our date begin."

'Oh oppa, why did you leave me with this kid...I'll just call him later and say sorry that Joonie oppa ruined what was supposed to be our 'date'.' she thought as she strode behind Joon to a table. 

__________________________

"Hyunseung? Uhm yea I'm free for the rest of the day!" Jinae said. 

"Perfect. Meet me at Inferno downtown in twenty minutes." Hyunseung said. 

"Yeah of course! I'll be there!" Jinae yelled happily. 

"Ok later." Hyunseung said cooly and hung up. 

"Who was that?" one of Jinae's friends asked. 

"It was Seungie. I knew he'd call me sooner or later. I'm going out with him right now." Jinae said cockily with a wink. 

"Seungie? Wait your loser ex now turned idol? I thought he would never give you a chance after the way you played the kid." her friend said surprised. 

"I thought so too, but I guess I look different since he's last seen me because the kid didn't recognize me." Jinae said. 

"Well you did get the double eyelid surgery and both your lips and your nose done but with you just telling him your name he should've recognized you?" Her friend said. 

"Hell no! As soon as I realized he couldn't recognize me, I took it as a new chance with him so I made up a name on the spot, so as far as he knows I'm Jinni an innocent girl who is really bad with directions." Jinae laughed. 

"Girl! You're so bad!" Her friend exclaimed as she gave her a high five. 

"You know it, now if you'll excuse me I must be going I have a date with an IDOL. Bye girl." Jinae said as she walked over to the door to exit her friends house. 

"Go get your man back girl! Call me later with the details!" she yelled. 

"Oh you know it." Jinae said with a wink and left. 

__________________________

Hyunseung was standing outside club Inferno, waiting for Jinni to arrive, as he began to look around his surroundings, he recognized the familiar girl's figure and walked up to her. 

"Hey, I'm glad you could make it." Hyunseung said with a warm smile. 

"Of course, I'm extremely happy that you finally called me! Here I thought you forgot about me." Jinae said with a pout. 

As soon as Hyunseung saw her do that he immediately thought of Hyuna and then thoughts of her with Joon began to make his blood boil. 

"Yea, well something came up so my plans got cancelled so I thought we could hang." He said through gritted teeth. 

"Aren't I lucky then?" Jinae said with a chuckle. "Well what are we waiting for let's go in!" As she said that she reached for Hyunseung's hand and dragged him inside the club. 

'If I remember correctly, little Seungie here has a bad habit...hmm let phase one of my plan start right now.' she thought. 

"Hyunseung let's go to the bar first!" Jinae said as she pulled him along. 

"Uhm ok." Hyunseung said with a nervous laugh. "A drink does sound good right now."

_________________________

"Whew I thought he'd never let me go! At least it's all over now. Now let me call oppa to apologize for what happened earlier." Hyuna said as she dialed Hyunseung's number. 

'Hey you've reached my cell. I'm unavailable right now but leave a message and I'll get back to you.' 

'Great his voicemail.' she thought. "Hey oppa, I'm so sorry for what happened earlier. I really didn't want to do anything with Joonie oppa today and I sincerely wanted to be with you. So please call me back, I really wanna hear your voice and I really want to see you before I leave tomorrow night. I guess that's it goodnight oppa sweet dreams you'll be in my thoughts tonight." Hyuna finished and hung up. 

__________________________

Hyunseung and Jinae were both sitting at the bar laughing as they took shots. Anyone who entered the location and saw the two would know right away that Hyunseung was severely drunk. 

"Oh but here's the best part! The leaves me for the who I bet doesn't even know how to tie his shoes!" Hyunseung yelled as he laughed. 

"Why did she leave you though?" Jinae said as she handed Hyunseung another shot which he gladly accepted as she took one as well. 

"Cause she didn't want him to know we went there together to eat! That's why but hey it right?! Her loss! And to think I was gonna ask her to be my girl! What the hell was I thinking right?!" Hyunseung said. 

At this moment Hyunseung's phone which was placed on the counter began to vibrate with Hyuna's name appearing on the screen to notify him of the voicemail. Jinae noticed immediately and grabbed the phone and placed it in her bra as she got up from her seat and sat on Hyunseung's lap so he wouldn't notice. 

"Exactly! Her loss at least you'll never lose me." She said seductively as she went in and kissed him. Being caught off guard, he didn't know what to do but in the end Hyunseung returned the kiss with a lot fervor. 

__________________________

The sun that shown through the curtain disturbed Hyunseung as he began to roll around the bed to avoid it. Yet as soon as he moved a massive migraine hit him causing him to sit upright. His eyes closed from the pain he began to look for his phone and found it on the counter next to him. As he looked at the time, ten in the morning, he realized he had a voicemail. He pressed the phone against his ear to listen and was surprised to hear Hyuna's voice. As soon as the message ended he set the phone down on his lap. 

"I gotta call Hyuna back, but what the hell happened last night??" Hyunseung said as he grasped his head unable to take the pain from his migraine. Suddenly he felt someone stir next to him. Shocked he looked over immediately and almost fell off the bed when he saw a girl laying right next to him. As she stirred over to his direction, he saw that it was Jinni. 

"What the did I do....."