I'm Sorry

Insane

"Why do you want to talk to me? I thought you made it clear we aren't supposed to talk to each other unless it's necessary." Hyuna said coldly. 

Before she could react, Hyunseung walked up to her causing her to lean up against the wall behind her. He then put one arm up next to her face as a means to stop her if she tried to escape. 

'What in the world is this guy doing?!'  She thought as she felt the shivers down her spine and increase of body temperature that came whenever she was close to him. 

Hyunseung soon began to lean in until his lips were a few centimeters away from Hyuna's ear. The shivers she had felt before were nothing compared to what she was feeling now. 

"I'm sorry. I know you don't understand why I'm acting as if I were bipolar towards you but I think it's time you knew." 

Without making any sudden movements, Hyuna took a deep breath. "I'm listening." she said. 

"When I was gonna debut with BIGBANG, I was involved with a girl who I believed to be the love of my life. Then in a blink of an eye, I was eliminated from the group and my girlfriend left me. Long story short I just can't juggle both a career and a relationship." 

The quietness that consumed the hallway at that moment made Hyuna believe that this situation was surreal. Here she was in such close proximity to the guy who invaded her thoughts for the last couple of months, pouring out his soul to her. 

"I don't understand you. Nor do I think I ever will you know that? We've just come across each other twice and you've turned my world around. The moment we get to know each other more, you shut me down." She finished off as she turned her head to stare at him. 

"Because my thoughts became consumed by you after I spoke to you that faithful day in the recording studio. I knew I was starting to fall for you and I had to stop it immediately." Hyunseung said as he returned her gaze. 

"She must have hurt you really badly." Hyuna said sympathetically. "But you need to know I'm not capable of hurting anyone."

"I don't think I have the willpower to believe anyone else." Hyunseung said. 

Hyuna soon began to close the gap between the two. "Let me show you." She said and kissed him. Hyunseung was caught off guard but them he gave in and kissed her back as he put his arms around her and she placed her arms around his neck. 

As Hyunseung began to get lost in Hyuna's kiss, his mind began to wander to the nightmare he has had before. 

"Hyunseung! You haven't been up to the best of you're abilities. You have let your obligations sit on the back burner.  I'm gonna have to let you go. From now on BEAST will be known as a five member group." 

Hyunseung cut off the kiss, leaving Hyuna dumbfounded. "No, no I can't, I'm sorry." He said and ran off leaving Hyuna alone. 

"Hyunseung Oppa, come back!" She said.