Lightless

Insane

 

After the performance BEAST had today, all the members were excited when they entered their apartment ready to relax for the rest of the day. 

"Home sweet home. Boys I'm telling you there is nothing like be able to relax after a long day of work." said a relieved Dujun. 

"I know how you feel hyung it's to bad that we couldn't go to Jihyun's birthday party." Dongwoon said. 

"Well maybe next time and hey at least you guys get to relax, I have to leave right now for a shoot." whined Kikwang. 

"Stop complaining that's what you get for being the popular one." snickered Junhyung. 

"You'll be back in no time, don't think about it too much." said Yoseob directed at Kikwang. "But speaking of Jihyun's party, Hyunseungie how was it?"

Hyunseung who was lost in his own little world, didn't hear when Yoseob asked him the question. He just stood there thinking about what occurred with Hyuna. 

"Hyunseung? Hyunseung?!" yelled Yoseob. 

"What?" answered Hyunseung. 

"You ok buddy, you've been really quiet today, what's up?" asked Dujun. 

"Nothing, I'm just not feeling that well. I'm gonna go lay down." he stated. 

With that all the BEAST members just shrugged it off and gave Hyunseung a nod as an approval. When he entered the bedroom, the members were deciding on what to do. 

"I say we go rent a movie and buy some ice cream and some popcorn, who's in?" Yoseob said delighted. 

"Good idea!" yelled Dujun and Dongwoon. 

"Aw! No fair! Damn my busy schedule. Humph! I guess I'll leave now but make sure to save me some ice cream!"

"Wait we'll leave with you." said leader Dujun. "Junhyung are you gonna come with us or are you gonna stay with Hyunseung?" 

"I'm gonna stay." answered Junhyung. "Alright then, we'll be back soon." Dujun replied. 

With that the four BEAST members left the apartment. Junhyung took this opportunity to see what was really up with Hyunseung. As he made his way towards the bedroom he saw his friend laying on his side. 

"Yo Jang? You alright man?" asked Junhyung. 

"Junhyung if you were given the chance to make your dreams come true, would you throw it away?" Hyunseung asked him with a serious tone. 

"What are you talking about Jang?" Junhyung asked him with a puzzled look. 

"I mean, let's say you get the opportunity to accomplish what you always wanted in life, would you allow anything to get in your way." Hyunseung said.  

"I suppose not, I would fight for this chance so that it wouldn't escape my grasp. But I still don't know where you're going with this?" Junhyung reasoned. 

"Now what if an obstacle crossed your path, yet this obstacle also offered you happiness. Would you ignore it or take it into consideration?" 

Junhyung was definitely stumped. They don't call this kid the 4D prince for nothing, the types of things he thinks in his little world are beyond understandable. The only thing he could do was continue answering the questions so he can get down to what was bothering his friend so much. 

"Now what obstacle are we talking about?" Junhyung asked. 

After a long pause, Hyunseung who was facing away from Junhyung turned towards him to look him right in the eye, and what seemed like a pause that what never end Hyunseung responded. "Love."

"Then I have a question for you, what good is achieving your life long goal if you don't have anyone to share it with? Love should never be an obstacle Jang. Who hurt you so bad for you to hold love in such a dark light?" Junhyung asked with a sympathetic look on his face. 

"Her name was Jinae." 
__________________________

Who knew our Joker could be sowise. Well folks this concludes my chapter ^^ the next chapter will contain flashbacks of Hyunseung during his trainee days with BIGBANG as well as the girl who hurt him. I hope you guys are enjoying the story and please make sure to comment and subscribe! Well then later peeps. AlX out ^^