Abandoned

Insane

"Alright boys, I need you to run that from the top one more time, and with feeling this time!" yelled YG. 

It was currently three in the morning and the new trainees were focusing on running the choreography perfectly so that they would be able to go home. 

"No, no, no! Jang Hyunseung you're off a beat! Where's your head boy, recently you've been slacking. Do you even want this anymore?" asked a stern YG. 

"Of course I do! I want this more than anything." Hyunseung exclaimed.

  "Then prove it. Alright boys that's it for today, go home but as soon as you get here tomorrow, we're running this again." With that the president had left the dance studio. 

"Alright guys let's get back home, looks like we're gonna have a long day tomorrow." G-Dragon said. 

The BIGBANG hopefuls soon began to pack up their things, when suddenly Hyunseung had received a text message. 

Seungie did you finish your practice yet? I wanna see you right now. I miss you and I need you now. I'm waiting for you outside.  <3 Jinae <3

Hyunseung soon began to pack up his things at a quicker pace and was making his way towards the door when he was stopped by his friends. 

"Hey where are you going?" Asked G-Dragon. 

My girl wants to meet up with me right now so I gotta go." Hyunseung answered.

  "Right Now!?!" Yelled Daesung and Seungri with wide eyes. 

"They have a point man, you do realize its three in the morning right now." T.O.P added. 

"I know but she texted me just now, so I gotta go see her. I'll be back later though, I promise." Said Hyunseung with a pleading expression as he hoped s would cover for him while he was gone.

 "Alright man, we got you covered. But be back soon and be careful out there, it's really late." Taeyang responded. 

With a wide smile and a nod, Hyunseung dashed out of the studio to meet up with his girlfriend outside of the YG Building. 

"Something about the girl, I don't know what it is but I don't like her. She's been distracting Jang from his training ever since they got together. She has the kid on a leash." Added G-Dragon to which all the members agreed on. 

"Seungie! You came!" Jinae exclaimed as jumped up and wrapped her legs around Hyunseung and kissed him. 

"Of course I would, anything to spend more time with my girlfriend." Hyunseung said with a dorky smile on his face. 

"So how did the training go? Will I be the girlfriend of a famous Idol soon, cause baby I have expensive taste, you know that." Jinae said with a pout forming on her lips. 

"Of course baby! That is a fact that I'll be an idol and I'll have you there with me and I'll buy you everything your heart desires. You wanna know why?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Why Seungie?" Jinae asked with a smile plastered on her face. 

"Because I love you." Hyunseung said sincerely.  "Me too." she replied and with that Hyunseung went in to kiss her passionately.  __________________________

"Sounds like you two were perfect together Jang. So what happened?" Junhyung asked. 

"I still ask myself that, cause I still don't understand it." Hyunseung said while looking down. "All I know is that the day I was told that I wasn't gonna debut with BIGBANG, everything in my life went downhill."

__________________________

The scene turns back to a crying Hyunseung who had just received the news that he was eliminated from the group and wouldn't be debuting with them anymore. As a mean to find some comfort to this blow, he had texted his girlfriend to come meet him at the nearby park.  As Jinae arrived she found Hyunseung on the bench, scrunched up in fetal position crying his eyes out. She ran to him and hugged him as she got him to sit up straight to tell her what happened. 

"Baby.....I.....I....." Hyunseung choked out not being able to form a complete sentence. 

"You what? Seungie tell me what happened?" She pleaded.

"I....got..." Hyunseung said. 

"You got what?!" Yelled Jinae as she was starting to get impatient.

"Eliminated." was all Hyunseung said when suddenly he couldn't feel Jinae's grasp around him anymore. When he had looked over he saw sitting on the bench looking down at her lap. 

"You got eliminated." She stated in disbelief.

"Yes." He responded. "But at least I have you here with me, it makes the blow a little less painful." Hyunseung said as he tried to muster up a smile.  As he was about to put his arm around his girlfriend, desperate for her touch and comfort, she jumped up off the bench and faced Hyunseung with angry eyes. 

"You worthless piece of crap! How could you get eliminated!?! To think I actually thought I found someone with talent who I was sure would make it. But no! I found another piece of talentless ! How do you expect us to be together now!?!" 

The dumbfounded Hyunseung stood up with bigger tears forming out of his eyes. "What do you mean? Are you leaving me?" 

"Oh honey you don't even have to ask that because that's a fact! I can't be wasting my time on worthless crap like you! I need to find someone who satisfy my expensive taste and you're not him!" Jinae yelled. 

As she was turning around ready to take off, Hyunseung fell to his knees and grabbed on to her as his life depended on it.  "Wait! Don't leave me! I need you right now! I promise to work harder, I will make it just stay with me." Pleaded Hyunseung. 

"Get the hell off me loser!" With that she pushed Hyunseung off and stormed off, leaving him crying in the park all alone.