Turn on the Broken Light

Insane

"You're cordially invited to the 'turn out the lights' party. The location of the event will be held in the abandon warehouse located in the south side of Seoul at midnight this Saturday. Don't miss out on this unforgettable event. P.S. Guests must wear glow in the dark body paint." read Hyunseung aloud to s. 

"Leave it to GD hyung to plan awesome parties." Said Dujun. 

"Well we are going right?! I don't wanna miss out on this party!" Yoseob questioned with enthusiasm. 

"Yea we gotta go!" Dongwoon and Kikwang exclaimed. 

"Hey calm down everyone, remember the invite said 'To Jang and BEAST', so it's really up to him if we're gonna go." Junhyung added. 

"So what do you say Hyunseung? Are we going or not?" Leader Dujun questioned. 

Hyunseung stood in the middle of s as they all stared intently at him hoping to receive the answer they wanted. After a short while, he chuckled at how he had the undivided attention of s. 

'Man they really want to go, ehh sure why not, we've been working hard recently and this can help us relax.' thought Hyunseung. "Alright we'll go."

"Yes!!! "Yelled the BEAST members. 

__________________________

"Hey girls!" Jihyun yelled as she entered the dorm with the mail. "It looks like we got invited to a party!"

"What?? A party?" Sohyun and Jiyoon asked. 

"Whose party?" added Gayoon. 

"G-Dragon oppa's 'Turn out the Lights' party." Answered Jihyun. 

"G-Dragon oppa invited us to a party?" Hyuna stated in a surprised tone. 'Could this be a part of his plan?' she thought. 

Just in that moment Hyuna's phone rang. She excused herself from her members who were occupied talking about how excited they are about the party, to answer it in the bedroom. 

"Hello." she answered. 

"I'm assuming you received my invitation?" asked G-Dragon. 

"Yea we just did oppa. So is this party a part of your plan?" Hyuna said. 

"It's not a part of the plan, it is the plan." chuckled G-Dragon. "Alright pay close attention. I just called Jang and he and s will be there, and I invited a whole bunch of other people to make the party look real. But listen since the theme is 'turn out the lights', the party is gonna take place in the dark. Now I already explained this to everyone that they can wear whatever they want but they must wear glow in the dark body paint and a mask. I also informed them that they can pick from any other color but red, cause that is the color you will have on." 

"Wow oppa your plan sounds really elaborate." Hyuna said surprised. "But how will I know who is Hyunseung oppa?" 

"I'll find out what color Jang will be in and I'll tell you before you arrive at the party. One more thing, you have to tell your members you're not going to the party because if they see what you'll be wearing they tell Jang. The night of the party, I'll send someone for you do you can get ready here." said G-Dragon. 

"Alright oppa I'll do whatever you say. But are you sure this plan is full proof? How do you know I'll capture Hyunseung oppa's attention?" Hyuna questioned. 

"Because our tactic will involve something Jang can never turn away from. That's how that got him. With his biggest passion, we'll be able to get him. That night we're gonna turn on the broken light." G-Dragon said. "The princess will get her prince."