The Reason

Insane

"Yea, this girl had Jang so wrapped up her little finger that the kid became obsessed with being around her all the time and doing whatever she wanted. What those two had wasn't a functioning relationship. She was a gold digger and he was a hopeless romantic." explained G-Dragon.

__________________________

"This club is poppin! Yo we need to get on the dance floor right now, look at all these fine girls wanting to dance with someone. It not fair to them." Taeyang said. 

"Take it easy man, these ladies will be here all night, they're not going anywhere soon." G-Dragon said amused. 

G-Dragon who was really enjoying seeing his friend make weird facial expressions whenever a pretty girl walked by him, turned his attention to his other friend who was staring at his phone since they had arrived. 

"Ugh Jang put that phone away man, we're here to have fun!" G-Dragon said as he walked over to Hyunseung and grabbed his phone. 

"Hyung! Come on, give it back. I need to wait for when Jinae calls me." Hyunseung whined as he was trying to get the phone back. This action caught Taeyang's attention. 

"Honestly Jang, all you do all day is wait around for when this girl hits you up and if she doesn't you're calling her constantly." Taeyang reasoned. 

"Besides whenever she does call you it's for you to come meet her at these weird places or if not a some weird time. Almost as if she doesn't want to be seen with you and when you do see her she's always reminding you about the stuff you have to buy her once you debut. " G-Dragon added. 

"Face it Jang this girl is not right for you. Look at all the potential you have standing right in front of you. All you gotta do is grab one of these ladies and prepare to have a good time." Taeyang said with a devious smirk. 

Hyunseung who was in the middle of typing up a text to his girl had not heard a word of what his hyungs were telling him, and was startled when Jinae's name appeared on the screen as an incoming call. 

"Hey baby, I was just texting you." He answered. "Hyung I gotta take this."  With that Hyunseung walked away from the two BIGBANG members. 

"I seriously can't believe he didn't hear a word we just said." Taeyang said disappointed. 

"The kid's obsessed with this girl. He does the same thing even in front of YG or when we're in practice. If he doesn't pick up his act it gonna bite him in the later on. G-Dragon reasoned. "Come on, let's just enjoy ourselves.

  __________________________

"Can you believe she yelled at him that night because she thought he went out to the club to cheat on her?! All she was really worried about was Jang falling for another girl and forgetting her once he debuted." G-Deagon said pissed. 

"But if she always gave him trouble and was always demanding, why was Hyunseung oppa so obsessed with her." Hyuna asked. 

"Because she stuck these ridiculous ideas in his head that he'll never find a girl that would love him like she did. So he made it his priority to always keep this psycho happy and knowing gullible Jang, once he is passionate about something, he becomes obsessed." 

"Then if he never really loved her, he shouldn't be so afraid to try again?" Hyuna questioned. 

"Try love again? Well I think in Jang's case he's not heartbroken but his pride has been hurt. He's associating the 'heartbreak' with the devastation of not debuting with us which hit his pride greatly and for that kid pride is everything. So he thinks if he gives love a try again it's gonna bring him failure." G-Dragon explained. 

'This explains so much. Oppa I'm gonna help you get over your fear, I'll show that love really is something special.' Hyuna thought with a smile. 

"Now I want to ask you something?" G-Dragon said. 

"Sure, ask away oppa." Hyuna responded. 

"Why the sudden interest in Jang?" G-Dragon asked with a smirk. 

Hyuna began to blush at the question. "Since I met oppa, something about him drew me in, particularly his eyes. They displayed such raw emotions. He was so mysterious and he fascinated me so I naturally wanted to find out more about him. I soon began to realize my fascination changed to something more and I grew feelings for him." Hyuna confessed. 

"Well then, I'm going to help you be the reason Jang opens up his heart again." G-Dragon said. 

"Really?! How??" Asked an excited Hyuna. 

"Just leave it all to me." G-Dragon said with a wink and a thumbs up as he walked away.