This Is War

Insane

Loud cheers filled the theatre as BEAST wrapped up their performance. After taking their respective bows the boys made their way backstage with Hyunseung, once again, leading the way. 

"Jang! Why are you such in a rush." Junhyung said with a smile. "The performance is over, we don't have to rush anymore." 

The rest of the members began to crack up at Junhyung's witty remark. Hyunseung immediately halted and turned to look at s to provide them with an explanation. 

"I'm rushing to go check up on Hyuna. She was really scared and I wanna go see if she's alright now." Hyunseung said as bolted off to find Hyuna. 

"So you think they're dating yet?" Yoseob asked. 

"Oh yea." said Dujun. 

"No doubt in my mind." said Kikwang. 

"Definitely." said Dongwoon. 

"Took you guys long enough to figure out." Joker whispered in a sly tone causing all the 

"You knew?!" the members bursted out. 

"You guys are dense man, it's so obvious."

__________________________

"Start walking. I don't want anyone to catch onto what I'm doing. Remember also what I said, one peep out of you and you're as good as dead right here, right now!" Jinae hissed. 

Terrified for her life, all Hyuna could do was comply with what Jinae was saying. The two steadily made their way towards the exit as the steel gun Jinae was carrying pushed her along. 

"Hyuna! Hey Hyuna! Where are you going?!" Hyunseung yelled as he ran after them causing them to halt to turn and face him. 

"Tell him you have to go do something and that he should wait for you here." Jinae whispered into Hyuna's ear as she covered her face. 

"Uhm oppa, I have to go do something right now. So why don't you wait for me here." Hyuna said shakily. 

"No I'll just come with you. I wanna hear about how you're feeling after the performance." Hyunseung said in a caring tone as he began to walk closer to them. 

"Tell him to back-off now! Tell him not to get that close to you. Tell him now or you'll regret it!" Jinae hissed louder into her ear. 

"Oppa! Stop don't walk any closer to me!" Hyuna yelled scared for what this crazy girl was capable of doing not only to her but Hyunseung as well. 

Hyunseung caught off guard by Hyuna yelling at him, continued to walk towards her. He began to get suspicious because the closer he got, the girl behind Hyuna kept pulling her away as she kept hiding her face. "What's going on here?! 

"Not one step closer Seungie, it's come for me to get rid of this annoying girl so that we can finally be together again."  Jinae said causing Hyunseung to stop in his tracks as he immediately recognized the voice. 

"Jinae?! What the hell are you doing here! Let go of Hyuna now!!" Hyunseung yelled furiously. 

"Hyunseung please! Don't get involved I don't want her to hurt you as well!" Hyuna cried out. 

"Oh shut up! Acting all innocent! You're the demon here, if you didn't get involved in our lives, me and Seungie would be together now!" Jinae spat out. 

"Don't talk to her that way!" Hyunseung yelled. 

"I'd watch what I say honey, see you wouldn't want me to shoot your little crush here, in front of you? I mean come on I'm trying to do things as clean as possible, so that you wouldn't have to see anything." Jinae said as she took out her gun from behind Hyuna's back.  

Hyunseung's heart stopped immediately. Watching that piece of steel placed near Hyuna's temple caused him to feel things he never wanted to feel before. He felt even worse when he saw that Hyuna began to cry silently begging him with her eyes to comply with this animal. 

"So what's it gonna be? Are you gonna be a good boy and listen or are you gonna make this difficult for me?" Jinae said as she placed the gun behind Hyuna again. 

Thinking on his feet, Hyunseung immediately hatched an idea. "Why don't we do this, take me instead." 

"Hyunseung don't!" Hyuna yelled out. 

"Come on! That's what you want right?! Take me and leave Hyuna alone!" Hyunseung yelled furiously. 

"Hmm Seungie that's not a bad idea? But if I take you, you're mine, FOREVER! This little thing you two had going on is over!" Jinae yelled back. 

"Fine." Hyunseung said. 

"Hyunseung please! Don't do this! You can't go back to her!" Hyuna yelled. 

"Perfect." Jinae said as she pushed Hyuna away. "Now come here." she said as she gestured him to come near her with the gun. After having Hyunseung in her grip she dragged him towards the exit where she had her car parked.  "Follow us and I'll have you wish you didn't." with that she left with Hyunseung. 

"This can't be happening?! I won't let it! This is war!" Hyuna said as she ran out behind them. 

__________________________

Speeding down the highway at a hundred miles per minute, Jinae was pleased that all though it didn't go how she had planned it, she ultimately did end up with Hyunseung again. 

"Seungie aren't you happy that we're together again? We can start anew. We'll be happy once again." she gushed on about. 

"You're a sick creature you know that?" Hyunseung hissed. 

"Come on honey, don't say that. Trust me after a couple of days you'll forget....What the !" Jinae yelled as her car got crashed.

"Hyuna!" Hyunseung yelled as looked out his window to see her driving right next to them. 

"I don't give up that easily!" Hyuna yelled out which caused Hyunseung to smile. 

"You little ! I'll show you!" Jinae yelled with a sadistic grin as she took out her gun. Hyunseung immediately seeing her intentions, grabbed the gun and threw it out the window. 

"You ! How could you do that?! Don't you see she's trying to split us up!" Jinae yelled. 

"We aren't together! You're sick mind has you believing things you shouldn't!" Hyunseung yelled back. 

"Let Hyunseung go! He's not yours anymore!" Hyuna yelled. 

"That's it I'll show you!" Jinae yelled as she slammed her car into Hyuna's. Scaring Hyuna as she saw that two were approaching a bridge that hung over a river. As Jinae noticed this as well she got ready to slam her car once again into Hyuna but this time with the intention of throwing her overboard. Hyunseung noticed this immediately. 

"This will get rid of you once and for all!" Jinae yelled as she grabbed the wheel full force. 

"Hyuna brake! Now!" Hyunseung yelled. 

"But!?!" Hyuna yelled back. 

"Now! Whatever happens let it, ok! I love you!" Hyunseung yelled as she complied and hit the brakes causing her car to halt. 

"What did you do?!" Jinae yelled as she tried to bring her car back to the center seeing that it was approaching the edge of the bridge. 

"Something I should've done long ago after you used me like a toy!" Hyunseung yelled as he grabbed the steering wheel and pulled it towards him sending the car of the road and into the water. 

"Hyunseung!"