Huh?

Insane

"Girls hurry up we need to get the shopping done for Namji unni before she gets back!" yelled Jiyoon. 

"Calm down Jiyoon we know. Giggled Gayoon. Besides did anyone invite the BEAST oppas to come to the celebration?"

"I thought it was just gonna be us, our manager and the president?" said Sohyun with a puzzled look. 

"Of course not silly, cause then Gayoon wouldn't be able to see Dujun oppa." teased Jiyoon. 

"I don't know what you are talking about." Gayoon said while laughing nervously. 

All of a sudden Gayoon began to blush furiously. She began to walk over the whole room trying to find what else to decorate with. 

"Unni you make it so obvious that you like Dujun oppa when you do that." The maknae said while laughing hysterically. 

"Gayoon and Dujun it does have a nice ring to it, doesn't it Hyuna?" asked Jiyoon. 

Hyuna was sitting in the corner of the room,  while looking out the window deep in thought as to why Hyunseung hasn't contacted her yet. She wasn't paying attention to what was going on, so when Jiyoon asked her the question she was caught off guard. 

"Huh? What did you ask me unni?" asked the puzzled Hyuna. 

"Hyuna, are you ok? You seem so distant these last couple of days. What's wrong?" asked the worried Gayoon. 

"Nothing unni! I'm fine so what else do you need to get this party underway huh?" She said with the biggest smile she could make. 

"Well we got the decorations almost done, so why don't you go invite the BEAST oppas to come to the party?" Gayoon said with a pleasant smile on her face. 

'Awesome! A reason for me to go see Hyunseung oppa.' Thought Hyuna with a big smile. "Ok unni, you can count on me!"

"Don't forget to invite Dujun oppa for Gayoon unni." Cooed Jiyoon and Sohyun. 

"That's it, I'm gonna get you two! " with that Gayoon began to chase Jiyoon and Sohyun while the two laughed hysterically. 

'What did I miss? I swear sometimes these girls can be so weird.' Hyuna thought with a chuckle while she left the room. 

'Now it's 10 am right now, so the BEAST oppas should be here cause I know they have a schedule later on today. Now where would I find them? Let me go check the dance studio first.' 

Just as Hyuna arrived at the dance studio, she came into contact with BEAST's manager standing outside the door on his phone. 

"Hello oppa, do you know where the BEAST oppas are?" she asked.

"Hello Hyuna." He said with a smile. "Yea, they're in there putting the finishing touches on their choreography for today's performance, but I'm sad to tell you they can't be disturbed right now."

"Aw well ok, can you do me a favor then?" asked Hyuna. 

"Sure, what is it?" he said. 

"Can you tell the BEAST oppas that 4Minute would like to invite them to come celebrate Jihyun unni's birthday with us in the boardroom. You're invited as well oppa." She finished off while a gentle smile on her face. 

"Of course I will tell them, and thank-you for the invite. We'll try to be there." He said with a thumbs up.

 "Okay. See you later oppa." With that Hyuna turned around and walked towards the boardroom. 'I hope I'll be able to see you again oppa.'

When Hyuna entered the boardroom, she was surprised to see the whole room fully decorated and that some of the guests were already there, including the president. She made her way towards him to greet him. 

"Hi Mr. President!" She yelled as she bowed. 

"Hyuna-ah, why hello there." He said with a simple smile. "How are you doing? Are you excited to surprise Jihyun?" 

"Of course I am! And I'm doing good, I just came back from inviting the BEAST oppas." Hyuna said. 

"That's the attitude I like to see here at Cube." Chuckled the president. "It looks like we're gonna have a good get together then?" 

"Hopefully, that is if the BEAST oppas can make it." Said Hyuna. 

"What? The BEAST oppas might not make it?" Asked Gayoon with a frown.  "Aw poor Gayoon unni won't get to see her Duj..,." Teased Jihyun but before she could finished got covered by Gayoon. 

"Not in front of the president." She whispered. 

Their actions caused the president to look over their way with an amused look. Before they knew it twenty minutes has passed, which meant Jihyun was to arrive 10 mins from now and BEAST still had not arrived. 

"I guess the oppas aren't gonna be here at all." Said Sohyun. But in that moment Hyunseung had come into the room, this caused Hyuna's eyes to light up.

  "Hello, sorry but I was the only who could make it since the others have just begun to get ready. But thing is I can only stay awhile cause then I have to go and get ready myself." 

"Thats fine Hyunseung, now come make yourself comfortable and let's get this party started!" Said the president with a huge smile. 

"Ok." Said an amused Hyunseung. 

'Well Hyuna, are you just gonna stand still or are you gonna go say hi to the guy?' With a deep breath she began walking towards Hyunseung who was chatting with the President.  'Ok here we go.' She thought when she arrived on front of him. 

"Hi oppa." Hyuna said with a light blush forming on her cheeks. 

"Hello Hyuna-ah." said Hyunseung with a half smile. 

"I was waiting for you to get back to me about us going ou..." before she could finish her sentence, Hyunseung had cut her off, causing the President to look at the two suspiciously.  "I don't know what you're talking about Hyuna. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go say hello to the others here. Excuse me President." He said with a bow and left. This left Hyuna dumbfounded. 

Hyuna noticed that the President was looking at her with a weird expression.  "Excuse me President." She said with a bow and he responded with a nod.  'Huh? What just happened? What did I say?' She thought with a puzzled expression as she walked towards the other side of the room and just stared at Hyunseung mingling with the others. 

__________________________

Well guys here's another chapter. I hope you guys enjoy it and please be sure to comment and subscribe also! So until the next update AlX out ^^