Bittersweet

Insane

"What is it?" Hyuna answered. 

"Maybe it's best we talk about this somewhere else. Please follow me." the president instructed as he led the way towards the cafeteria. Hyuna obeyed and followed him out of the waiting room. 

__________________________

Hyunseung laid motionless in his bed as his blank expression pointed towards the wall across from him.  His state of well being scared his family members whom were with him at the moment. They tried everything yet they couldn't shake him out of the trance, until they gave up and thought it best to leave him so he could rest. 

As his mind wandered around trying to grasp onto all that has occurred since he has 'returned', her words continued to ring throughout his thoughts. 

"I know you're there Seungie. I also know that you remember me, I mean come on I was the first girl to enter your heart and I know that I still have a place there and it's mines only. It's where I belong, cause I know no one will love you like I do." 

In an instant, Hyunseung grabbed the vase of flowers his parents had purchased for him and threw it against the wall. 

'Why, why did I have to remember everything again? Why couldn't you just leave me alone?!' he thought as he clenched his heart as tears began to flow steadily out of him. 'Why does this still beat for YOU, after all you've done to me?!' Suddenly he struck out at everything in his vision, as a means to cope with the anger. After settling down, his mind wandered off to a sweet memory. 

'I was happy these last couple of days.' 

__________________________

The two began to walk towards the 4minute dorm, when suddenly Hyuna felt Hyunseung's hand which was holding her arm slide down to her hand as he interlocked their fingers. 

"So did you have fun today?" Hyunseung asked with a grin. 

Hyuna, who was blushing madly, was to shocked to answer the question as she was just staring at their hands. Hyunseung noticed this and broke into a bigger smile. 

"You don't mind, right?" Hyunseung said as he referred to them holding hands. 

Hyuna was brought out of her trance and just stared at Hyunseung with a gentle smile. 

"No oppa I don't mind and yes I had a lot of fun." 

__________________________

"You can't do that! How can you ask me to do such a thing?!" Hyuna yelled furiously. "Ask me to do anything, but that!"

"Look Hyuna, if you truly care about Hyunseung then you will do as I say. The boy just had a seizure that could of been brought on by a mental breakdown of the hypnotic spell wearing off. So until he is well both mentally and physically, no one is to see him." said the president. "I'm sorry, eat something though you look exhausted and the food will give you some energy." with that the president excused himself and made his way towards the waiting room. 

"How does he expect me to eat after telling me something like that??" she said with a sigh as she began to close her eyes. 

"Hyunseung oppa...now that you remember everything, I can't even begin to imagine what's going through your mind right now...will your feelings for me change?" she finished as she began to reminisce. 

"I just wanna stay at your side and no one else's....Remember I'll still be by your side even if your not next to me."

"Only time will tell now if those words you spoke are true oppa..."

__________________________

"Hyuna-ah. You proved to me that two people can have something special even idols like us. All my fears of falling in love again, you threw it all out the window." Hyunseung said as he began to turn in his bed to stare out the window. Overlooking the bright city lights of Seoul his heart clenched up again. 

"I wish my feelings for you could shine as brightly as these lights. But 'she' will always be there to eclipse them and that's not fair to you." He said as he closed his eyes. 

"I think I'm too damaged to be healed and you deserve someone better than that. The love I can offer to you would be bittersweet and I simply can't have that." Hyunseung said as a lone tear escaped. He then remembered the words his president spoke to him they day he informed him of the unit he would be a part of. 

__________________________

 "Hyunseung, remember your struggles and strive to become a better artist and man." 

"That is exactly what I'm doing Mr. President. And it's for this reason, I'm not gonna allow Hyuna to go through the same struggles I had to for love. I care....I love her way to much for that to happen."