Don't You Mind It

Insane
The two BEAST members were approaching the ice cream shop, when suddenly Yoseob saw a familiar figure standing outside with her back turned towards them. 

"Hyunseungie, look Hyuna's standing outside the shop. We should ask her to join us." Yoseob said happily. 

"She is already." Hyunseung said with a chuckle to which Yoseob responded with a confused expression. "She called me earlier and since she had nothing to do I asked her to come along with us." 

Just then, Yoseob began to look at him with a sheepish grin. 

"What??" Hyunseung asked. 

"I don't know, just wondering since when did you two become so close to the point that you two call each other to see what the other is doing, that's all."  Yoseob said sheepishly. 

"Well remember we are gonna be in a unit later on in the year so might as well start to get to know one another better and build a strong relationship out of it." Hyunseung said. 

"Relationship!?!" Yoseob yelled with wide eyes. 

"No, no, no! Not that kind! I meant it in a friendship kind of way." Hyunseung said with his hands in the air. 'Even though I wouldn't mind getting into a relationship with Hyuna.' he thought. 

Hyuna was too busy playing a game on her phone to kill time as she waited for the BEAST members that she had not noticed when they arrived. Hyunseung and Yoseob realized this and decided to play a prank on her. Hyunseung immediately got behind her and slid one arm around her stomach and his other arm around her chest. 

"I'm kidnapping you.  Scream and that will be the last noise you ever make." He whispered into her ear. 

"Please don't hurt me." She whimpered.

"Oh she's a cute one don't you think Yang." Hyunseung said trying to keep a serious composure and not break down laughing. 

"Oh yea! We're gonna have a lot of fun with her tonight." Yoseob said also trying not to break down laughing. 

Hyuna's heart began to pound frantically  as her body froze up. When she had the courage to look over at her kidnapper the sight she encountered angered her. 

"OPPA!!!! Hyuna yelled as Hyunseung let her go and fell to the ground along with Yoseob laughing. 

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU GUYS!!! YOU SCARED THE LIVING HELL OUTTA ME!!!" Hyuna yelled as she stomped the ground. 

"Oh...god...that...was...so hilarious!" Yoseob said in between breathes as he continued laughing hysterically. 

"Your face was so priceless!" Hyunseung added as he continued to laugh. 

"You guys are jerks! Stop laughing! It wasn't that funny!" Hyuna yelled as she crossed her arms and began to pout. 

"Ok, ok we'll stop." Hyunseung said as he wiped a tear away. "Now don't pout you know what that does to me." Hyunseung whined cutely. 

Hyuna took this as her chance to get revenge on her oppa. She began to pout even more as she pretended to walk away from the two. 

"Hyuna don't leave we didn't mean it." Yoseob said. 

"Yea come on, don't leave I really want you to stay!" Hyunseung said he ran up to catch her and held her hand. 

Happy with the results Hyuna stuck out her tounge to both of her oppas. 

"That's what you two get for doing that to me! I wasn't gonna leave I just wanted to make you guys feel bad for what you did to me." she said with a chuckle. 

"Wow, you're a cunning one aren't you?" Hyunseung said with wide eyes. 

"Cunning?! More like manipulative!" Yoseob yelled. 

"Hey! Just for that you have to buy my ice cream Yoseob oppa!" she yelled. 

"Yea about that." Yoseob chuckled. "I didn't bring any money and since Hyunseung was treating me looks like he has to treat you too so hah!" He said as he took out his tongue playfully to which Hyuna responded with taking out her tongue at him too.

"Alright! Enough with the tongues! The only pink I wanna see is my strawberry flavored sundae. I'll pay for everyone and now can you two behave like the big kids that you are." Hyunseung said as he shook his head. 

"But he started it first!"  "But she started it first!" the two yelled at the same time. 

"God help me." Hyunseung said in between his breath. 

__________________________  

Even though the two got off to a rocky start, both Hyuna and Yoseob ended laughing about the argument later on in the evening. The trio spent the whole afternoon and half of the evening in the ice cream shop, so when it came time to leave they didn't want to because all of the fun that they were having. 

"Alright guys, we gotta go it's late and we have a busy day tomorrow. We're getting briefed about the concert in Vegas that we'll have this summer." Hyunseung said. 

"Aww but we're having so much fun." Hyuna whined. 

"He's right. Even though I don't wanna leave either, we have to." Yoseob said with a sigh. 

"Fine." Hyuna said. "But we should do this again." Hyuna added with a smile to which Hyunseung an Yoseob nodded in agreement. 

The trio made their way to outside the shop. 

"Well guys, I guess I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Hyuna said. 

"Bye Hyuna." Yoseob and Hyunseung said as they waved and began walking towards their dorm. 

She began to walk away towards her dorm which was in the opposite direction of BEAST's when suddenly she felt someone grab her arm. 

"Its late and to make sure you get home safely, I offer my services as the gentleman that I am to walk you home." Hyunseung said with a smile. 

This caused a chuckle out of Hyuna. "Well ok Mr. Gentleman, I'd love to use your services." Hyuna said with a smile. 

"Good, cause I would've walked you home anyway." Hyunseung said with a laugh. 

The two began to walk towards the 4minute dorm, when suddenly Hyuna felt Hyunseung's hand which was holding her arm slide down to her hand as he interlocked their fingers. 

"So did you have fun today?" Hyunseung asked with a grin. 

Hyuna, who was blushing madly, was to shocked to answer the question as she was just staring at their hands. Hyunseung noticed this and broke into a bigger smile. 

"You don't mind, right?" Hyunseung said as he referred to them holding hands. 

Hyuna was brought out of her trance and just stared at Hyunseung with a gentle smile. 

'Why must you be so sweet. You're making me fall for you even more. I honestly hope this hypnotic state of yours stays forever.' she thought. 

"No oppa I don't mind and yes I had a lot of fun."