Still By Ur Side

Insane
"Come on Hyunseung run through the pain you're almost there, just two more blocks and I'll see Hyuna." Hyunseung said aloud as he continued his sprint towards the 4minute dorm.

__________________________

"Joonie oppa?? What happened to my manager??" Hyuna asked puzzled. 

"Something happened with our hotel reservations in Japan so he needed to fix that before we landed tonight, so he sent me to get you so that you wouldn't miss the flight." Lee Joon explained. 

"What about him though? Isn't he gonna miss the flight then?" Sohyun asked. 

"Yea he told me that if he does, not to worry about it he'll be out in the next flight. But it was important that me and Hyuna got there on time." Lee joon said. 

"Alright fine let's go, it takes awhile to get to the airport and we don't have that much time left." Hyuna said with a sigh. 

"Whatever the lady says." Joon said as he gestured Hyuna towards the exit. 

"I guess this is it. I'll see you in a week, you and the others take care while I'm gone. I'll miss you guys." Hyuna said as she walked up to Sohyun and gave her a tight embrace. 

"I'll miss you too unni, you know we all will. Make sure you call us everyday ok?" Sohyun said. 

"Of course." Hyuna said as she let her go. "Bye." with that Hyuna looked over at Joon and motioned to him that it was time and she walked out of the dorm with him following her. 

__________________________

'Yes! I'm here!' Hyunseung thought as he approached the building. 'Wait is that Hyuna? She can't be leaving already?!' "Hyuna! Hyuna!" he began to yell at the top of his lungs. 

__________________________

Joon's car was parked right in the front of the building, so Hyuna was happy that they didn't need to walk very far and that meant that they could leave faster.

"Here, let me get the door for you." Joon said politely as he opened the passenger side's door. 

"Thank-you." Hyuna said but just as she was about to get in she heard someone shouting her name. When she looked over her eyes opened wide. "Hyunseung oppa?" 

Hyunseung approached the two completely out of breath. "I....need...to....talk.....to.....you." he said in between breaths. 

"Sorry buddy but we have no time, we gotta go now." Joon said in an irritated manner. 

"I'm not....talking...to you!" Hyunseung spat out. 

"Look, I don't think that's the best idea. Plus I don't have much time, I need to leave for the airp.." Hyuna began to explain. 

"Please. Just a couple of minutes." Hyunseung begged. "Please." 

"Okay, five minutes." Hyuna said. "Joonie oppa can you leave us alone for a minute." 

"Yea sure." Joon said as he closed the door. "I'll be waiting in the car." he said as he got into his corvette. 

"What is it oppa?" Hyuna asked in a dull manner. 

"First of all, I wanna say I'm sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I overreacted and you didn't deserve to see me act that way in front of you. I just got so jealous seeing that idiot touch you and flirt with you in front of me it just made my blood boil." Hyunseung explained. 

"Yea I really didn't deserve you leaving me like that! I wanted to be with you oppa, and if you stayed a little bit longer you would have seen that I turned him down. But I guess you were so engrossed with having your revenge with me you went looking for the first girl you could find!" Hyuna yelled angrily. 

"When you denied the fact that we came to the restaurant together to eat, I was hurt! Thats why I left! And what are you talking about?! What revenge??" Hyunseung asked. 'How did she know' he thought. 

"I told him we didn't come together so that he wouldn't be nosy! I only wanted us to know what's going on between us cause it's our business only! And yes you heard me! Don't act dumb Hyunseung! You know exactly who I'm talking about!" Hyuna yelled furiously but then  began to walk around to cool off so she could continue. 

"After I left you that voicemail, me being the idiot that I am thought that you were ignoring me, so I thought that I would keep calling you until you picked up, and when I called you a second time I was shocked with relief when I heard that someone had answered the phone but the voice I heard was not the one I wanted to hear." Hyuna said as a tear began to slide down her cheek.  

"She had my phone?" Hyunseung said aloud trapped in his own world.

"Oh now you admit to being with her?! Yea she had your phone, and I'll never forget what she said to me." 

__________________________

 "Cause you're the reason why he's not well. Leaving him like that really hurt him. But hey don't worry, that's why he came to find me. I'll make sure that he's taken real good care of tonight. I think with a little fun, Seungie will be good as new."

"What are you saying?" Hyuna said on the verge of tears. 

"What I'm saying is stop calling Seungie so much! We're trying to have a good time and you keep interrupting us! So do us all a favor and forget about him,  cause I'm sure after he has a taste of this he'll remember why I was his first love." Jinae spat out in a hissed matter as she hung up the call after her last word. 

__________________________

"Hyuna-ah you have to know that she didn't mean anything to me. What happened that night was a mistake. You have to believe me." Hyunseung begged as he walked over to her and held her. 

Hyuna couldn't take the pain of being in such close proximity to Hyunseung after the heartbreak he has put her through so she shoved him away. 

"Well it must have meant a lot cause what other reason would there be for her to call herself your 'first love' huh?!" Hyuna yelled as her tears began to fall down quicker now. 

Hyunseung unable to take the pain of seeing her like that, and wanting to comfort her walked over to her and embraced her tightly again. 

"Let me go Hyunseung! I don't want you near me anymore!" Hyuna yelled as she tried to struggle so he could set her free. But Hyunseung's grip on her was tight and he wasn't planning on letting go anytime soon. A thought suddenly crossed his mind. In a quick motion he closed the gap between the two as he kissed her with all the strength he could muster. Hyuna was caught off guard but continued to struggle until she gave in and kissed him back with the same intensity. 

Hyunseung cut the kiss short when he was short of breath. "I've only had one first love, and I'm holding her in my arms right now. I need you to believe me, that girl meant nothing to me, you're my everything." 

"I don't know if I can trust you again. I don't want to get hurt again." Hyuna said as she felt Hyunseung's grip on her get tighter. 

"You won't, believe me. I just wanna stay at your side and no one else's." Hyunseung said as he laid his forehead against her. 

"What are you saying oppa?" Hyuna asked. 

"What I'm saying is, do you wanna be my girl?" Hyunseung said with a gentle smile. 

Joon who was in the car waiting was getting frustrated at how long Hyuna was taking and since his windows were tinted so that no one from the sides can see in-or-out of the car he was oblivious as to what was going on. So he decided to get out of the car to tell Hyuna that they were gonna be late, but it was mostly  to get her away from Hyunseung. 

"Hyuna, we're gonna be late. We need to go now." Joon began in a sweet tone but the site he saw angered him, seeing Hyuna and Hyunseung in such an intimate embrace. "Am I interrupting something?" he said through grated teeth. 

Hyuna shocked by his arrival immediately made Hyunseung let her go. "No, uhm Hyunseung oppa was just leaving." she said. 

"Yea I am, I was just saying goodbye." Hyunseung said with a cocky smile towards Joon. "I guess we'll pick this up when you get back. Remember I'll still be by your side even if your not next to me. Bye Hyuna-ah." he said as he kissed her cheek. 

"Yea, sure." Hyuna said as a blush formed as she saw Hyunseung walk away. "Let's go Joonie oppa." she said as she got into the car. 

'Hyunseung oppa you make me go insane, I hope you know that.'