Mirotic

Insane
"If he wants to see us right away, I think we should get going now don't you think?" Hyuna said. 

"Yea, you're right. Let's start heading out." As Hyunseung was getting up from the couch, a loud noise was echoed throughout the room, the culprit you ask? Why it was his stomach. The poor kid was starving, the grumble made him laugh for creating such an embarrassing moment. 

"Oppa? I think we should get you something to eat before we go." Hyuna said while laughing. 

"I agree! So where should we go? A bagel shop or a diner?" He asked her. 

"Oppa, if I didn't know better it would sound as if you're asking me out?" Hyuna said with a smirk. 

"Alright, alright." As he said that Hyuna's attention was solely on him. The diner it is!! Come on!" Hyuna's head then dropped from the disappointment of not receiving the answer she wanted.  Hyunseung then grabbed Hyuna's arm and led her out of the room. 

"Oppa?! Answer my question first!!" She whined with a pout. 

"Stop with the pouting! Geez is everything you do have to be adorable?!" Hyunseung whined. 

"Just answer my question then?!" Hyuna said. 

__________________________

Hyunseung and Hyuna had just arrived from their breakfast to the Cube building and were now walking towards the president's office. 

"What do you think he wants to see about?" Hyuna asked. 

"I have no idea, I'm really curious though." Hyunseung answered. 

The duo had finally reached the president's office and found that the door was closed. Hyunseung brought his hand up and began to knock on his door. He retracted his hand when he heard the president say that they could come in. What the two found in the office was not what they were expecting. The two had wide eyes when they found the president sitting at his desk, with two unfamiliar men standing next to him as the three were watching a video on his television.  

"Ah Hyunseung and Hyuna just the two people I wanted to see. So do you two recognize these two people dancing on screen?" the president said as he looked towards them. 

'! We're gonna get in so much trouble now.' Hyunseung thought. 

'How the hell did the president get a hold of a video of us dancing last night?!' Hyuna thought. 

"Well are you two gonna say something or are you just going to stand there staring at me?" the president asked. 

"Look Mr. President, I can explain..." Hyunseung began but was cut off by Hyuna. 

"Mr. President please don't get mad at Hyunseung oppa, it was all me." Hyuna said. 

"Hyuna, what are you doing?" Hyunseung whispered. 

"Well you know I have to say you two dancing like that..." The president started. 

"I know if someone saw us it could have caused us a lot of trouble." Hyuna said. 

"You two are known to be troublemakers so this didnt surprise me. But no that's not quite what I was gonna say. Your dance was quite mirotic. It really draws you in, you two have quite a lot of chemistry together." The president said. 

"So wait you're not mad?" Hyunseung and Hyuna said at the same time. 

"No, quite the opposite. With the help of these two gentlemen who are my marketing advisors, I asked them to help me come up with a strategy in marketing off Hyunseung here because I feel he can do really well going solo from BEAST for awhile. So I sent them out to keep an eye on Hyunseung here to see how he acts when in a party/club environment." The president explained. "So when I saw this video I was hit with the realization that the chemistry you two have would be loved by the fans and so starting at the end of next year when you two are done with your promotions with you're respective groups, will be in a sub-unit."

"What?!?!" The duo yelled.