Trouble Maker

Insane
Lights flashing was all that surrounded the huge studio, as the director yelled out poses for the idol to position herself in. Her eyes, drained from the lack of sleep she's had, were blinded by the bright lights so much so that she had become dizzy. She desperately wanted this day to be over so that she could go out and have fun with...

"That's enough! Hyuna you were amazing as always, now it's time for the next scene." the director said. 

As the aids rushed up to Hyuna to retouch her make-up and hand her a water bottle, her manager walked up to her as well and informed her of her next agenda. 

"Hyuna, your next outfit is in your dressing room. Change quickly and the proceed onto the next set, from what I heard from the shoot director, today is going to be a long day." said her manager. 

"Kk no problem. I'll be ready." Hyuna said as she proceeded to walk over to her dressing room from the previous set she was on.  

Her dressing room was on the other side of the studio so to get there she had to cross an entire set that they'll be using later on in the shoot, thus making her an unhappy camper. 

"Yah! They really should have given me a closer dressing room. It's too early to be walking around so much." she whined.

Suddenly as she made her way through, a hand reached out from behind a prop and pulled her in. From the rushed contact,  she released a short yelp which was quickly muffled by a pair of soft lips that she was very much familiarized with. 

At the end of the chaste kiss, Hyuna found herself in a simple daze. Any contact from Hyunseung was enough to send her in a loop for the rest of the day. 

"Are you trying to get us caught, why would you scream? Who else will pull you like that?" Hyunseung asked as he released a chuckle causing Hyuna to blush. 

"Gee I don't know?! It's not like I'm anyone famous who someone can grab to harm for sick entertainment, money, or both!" Hyuna yelled as she stomped on the ground. 

"You're famous?! Can I have your autograph oh and don't forget to add your number too so I can take you out sometime." Hyunseung said with a wink before bursting out in laughter. 

"Ha Ha, very funny." Hyuna said as she slapped his shoulder. "You're lucky you're cute." Hyuna said as she crossed her arms and stuck out her tongue towards him. 

"So I'm cute huh? Hmm I recall you calling me hot the other night and how I made you feel amazing with just my touch." Hyunseung said with a wide smirk as he closed the gap between them and wrapped his arms around her waist. " After being told something like that, being called cute is like an insult." 

"Well after how you just acted with me, maybe you deserved the insult." Hyuna said in a teasing tone. 

"Oh really?" Hyunseung whispered as he leaned in closer. 

"Yea." Hyuna cooed seductively as she brought herself halfway to meet him. 

"Aish! Where the hell did this trouble maker go!" yelled BEAST's manager bringing the two out of their little world. 

", he's looking for me. We'll finish this later ok?" Hyunseung said as he leaned all the way in to capture Hyuna's lips with a quick peck before leaving to find his manager. 

"Ok, go." she whispered. 

"Yo, you were looking for me?" Hyunseung said in a bored tone while faking a yawn as he walked out from behind the prop. 

"Yes! You're up next, and since you disappeared on us we're behind now which means Hyuna has to wait longer for her shoot which means we'll be getting out of here later than we thought which means we'll be going to the MV set later which means you won't be able to..." the manager began to ramble on about. 

"HEY! Take it easy." Hyunseung said as he laughed. "Take a breath, everything will be fine. I'm gonna go get ready now and then we'll tackle the day on from there ok?" he said as he gave him a reassuring smile. 

Hyuna popped her head out from the prop she was hiding behind as she heard all the ruckus that was being made from Hyunseung and his manager. Luckily his manager's back was towards her so he didn't realize that the two were hiding there moments before his arrival. The only one who could see her was Hyunseung. 

"I learned a little while ago, life's no fun agonizing over something." he said as he winked over at Hyuna. "So we'll take this day on and whatever happens let it, you can't change what's happened in the past and you just have to roll with what's going on now." 

"You know what for a trouble maker you're right." his manager responded with a nervous chuckle. 

"Good, now let's go." Hyunseung said as he walked over his manager and placed his arm over his shoulder to walk him over to the next set. Just as they were leaving he turned his head around to send Hyuna another wink, which gave her butterflies. 

As she was checking to see if the coast was clear so that she could make a beeline to her dressing room, a voice from behind her startled her. 

"What are you doing you trouble maker?" her manager asked with a puzzled look. 

"Uhh nothing." Hyuna said innocently.