Monster

Insane
'I didn't realize how long it's been since I've heard oppa's voice till this afternoon when he called me.' Hyuna thought. "We haven't seen each other since I've left to Japan. Even when we recorded our album, we did it separately." 

  __________________________

  "Hello?" answered Hyuna. 

  "Hyuna-ah meet me in the dance studio in two hours. We're gonna start learning the choreography to the song with the choreographers." Hyunseung said. 

  Caught off guard by his voice, Hyuna began to stutter. 

  "Oh...uh...ye...yes oppa. Oppa?Ho... How have you been? I've missed you so much." Hyuna said shyly. 

  But to much of Hyuna's dismay, the response she received to her  questions was the dial tone.

  "Oh oppa..." Hyuna said as she let go of a sigh and hung up the call. 

  __________________________

  "Hyunseung, we're leaving now. Have fun at practice. Make sure you take your medication and to cover your head up well, it's starting to get chilly." Dujun said. "And take it easy with those pills, remember they're really strong so if you need to you can only take a maximum of four per day!" 

  Hyunseung tossed the phone onto his bed as he got up to go to the entrance of his room, to get a better look at the members whom were at the entrance of the dorm.

  "Alright I got it, now go have fun guys. I'll see you when you get back." Hyunseung said with a small smile as he waved goodbye to s. 

  Now alone, he walked over to the counter in the kitchen to take out his pills and a glass which he filled with water from the sink. 

  With one quick gulp he swallowed the two pills. "Ah you'd think after taking so many of these my headaches would subside, but I guess not." said Hyunseung as he pushed himself onto the counter and began to meditate. 

  "I guess my headaches are stronger than ever today. But it might be cause I'll be seeing Hyuna later." a weak smile then crossed his lips. "God give me strength today. It took all that I had to stop myself from telling her that I missed her as well. I just wish I can hold her and tell her that we're gonna be ok. That I'll forget everything in my past again if it just meant we can be together. But that's why I've been avoiding her since I got out of the hospital. She needs to forget me. If we're together we'll never be happy...that thing wouldn't let us. 

  His phone began to vibrate and when he took it out if his pocket to look at the screen it lit up and displayed an incoming call. 

  "And speaking of the thing. There she is. I can't take this anymore. Every damn day of every damn week since I've left the hospital this creature has called me." Hyunseung said as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. "I guess I should start to get ready then. Today's gonna be a long day and I guess these will come in handy as he shoved his pills into his pocket as well." 

  __________________________

  "Hyuna, come on you're gonna be late. We need to leave now if you want to get to practice early today." her manager said. 

  Hyuna who was laying down on her couch simply staring at her phone's last incoming call, was brought out of her daze by the voice of her manager. 

  "Ah yes of course. Let's go." Hyuna said as she got up and walked out towards the car with her manager. 

  __________________________

  The Cube building was empty today as the president felt that it would be nice for everyone to go out now that the holidays were soon. It made it feel all that more weird for Hyuna who was walking towards the studio. 

  "Today's going to be so awkward with Hyunseung oppa. I can already tell just by the phone call earlier." Hyuna said as she released a breath. "Oh boy..." 

  As Hyuna approached the studio doors, she heard music being played from the inside. As she poked her head through to see whom it was, her body froze as she was hit with deja vu. Inside was Hyunseung practicing to some of BEAST's songs. Since the first day that she met him, Hyuna has loved watching Hyunseung dance because it was one of the rare occasions where he displayed all of his passion. His dancing always seem to put her in a daze. 

  "Ahem, excuse us Hyuna. But what are you looking at?" the instructor whispered into Hyuna's ear. 

  Hyuna was immediately startled as she let go of a yelp, catching Hyunseung's attention just as fast as he looked over to the entrance if the studio seeing Hyuna's head poking through the door. Eyes connecting after so long caused an embarrassed Hyuna shut the door instantly. 

  "We need to get into the studio so that you two can learn this choreo, you do know this." the instructor said with a chuckle. 

  "Yes, yes I'm sorry. Please go in." Hyuna said shyly as she stepped aside for the instructor and his female partner as she humbly followed behind with her head hung low. 

  Hyunseung's eyes laid right on Hyuna as she entered the studio. "She looks so beautiful today."

  "Alright you two by the end of today you two have to know this choreography like the back of your hand. Now beware, you two will be touching each other A LOT." the instructor explained. "Like so." he said as he walked over to the stereo and began the duo's track as he and his partner got into position. 

  After the longest four minutes of their lives, both Hyuna and Hyunseung were stunned by the choreography. When he said there would be excessive touching he wasn't kidding. 

  "So you two, what'd you think?" the instructor asked. 

  Hyuna was speechless to respond. 'They've got to be playing?! Are they trying to kill me?!' she thought as her thoughts were interrupted by Hyunseung walking out the studio. 'I guess the thought of touching me repulsed him so much so that he simply walked out.' Hyuna thought sadly.  

  Hyunseung simply walked passed the instructor, earning him weird looks from both him and his partner. 'I need air, I can't breathe. I need my pills.' he thought as he made a beeline for the entrance of the studio. 

  Once outside the doors of the studio, Hyunseung, panicky, reached for his pocket and took out his pill bottle and shoved down two more pills. Once the pills took it effect, Hyunseung returned to the studio, which surprised both Hyuna and the dancers. 

  "For a second we thought you left of us." the instructor joked. 

  "No." Hyunseung said as he cleared his throat. "I just had a phone call that I needed to answer. So let's get started." he said as walked over to Hyuna and stood behind her, cay thing her breath to hitch. 

  "Alright you heard the man. Let's get started!"

  __________________________

  After hours of practicing, the instructor was finally pleased with the results he had received. 

  "Okay guys, that's it for today. Let's call it a night and I'll see you two tomorrow same time." the instructor said as he and his partner walked out the studio. 

  Once they left Hyunseung and Hyuna looked over at each other and held an awkward glance. Hyunseung couldn't take it anymore, so he simply  walked out the studio again. Hyuna wasn't surprised, she figured that he would but the fact that they haven't really spoken to each other all day sadden her. She merely walked over to the far end of the studio to grab her stuff and water bottle so she could quickly end this horrible day.  

  'I guess this is how it's going to be from now on.' 

 __________________________

  "I can't take it! Touching her like that and being unable to call her my own. By the time these promotions are finished, I'm gonna be insane!" he said as he dug into his pocket and shoved two more pills down his throat causing him to get a funny feeling once the effects took. "Well this is weird. I feel funny. This has never happened."

  __________________________

  Hyuna, now ready to leave was walking towards the studio's exit when suddenly she finds Hyunseung entering and notices that he is walking full-speed towards her with an unreadable expression. He looked almost monstrous. Scared she begins to take a couple steps back. 

  "Oppa?? What's wrong?? What are you doing??" Hyuna asked shakily. 

   It's like Hyunseung didn't hear a word she said as he continues to walk towards her. Finally with her back mere inches away from the wall and unable to step back any further, Hyuna doesn't know what to do when suddenly Hyunseung roughly pushes her against the wall.

  "Ouch! Oppa?! That hurt! What's wrong with you!" Hyuna yelled. 

  Before she knew it Hyunseung slammed his lips right on her catching her off guard. But the simple sudden contact caused the two to lose control as they began to make out furiously. 

  Hyunseung whose body was still tingling from the close contact of each other's bodies earlier wanted more than just a second base kiss. He suddenly grabs her up by her legs and picks her up. Hyuna wrapped her legs around him allowing easier access. Without breaking contact,  he quickly walked out of the dance studio and rushed into the recording studio next door. Once inside all that could be heard was a lock from the inside turning.