Stay

Insane

The heat that was radiating from both their chests was exploding with intensity  every time the two came into contact with one another. Heavy breathes was all one could hear throughout the lonely hallway. 

"You're amazing. Did you know that?" he whispered huskily into her ear and then moved down to smother her neck with kisses. 

"I love you." She whispered as she felt him smile in between their kisses. 

"I love you too." He responded as he stopped his actions to look her straight in the eyes. "Promise me we'll always be together and that you'll never leave me for any reason."  He finished off with an intense stare. 

"I promise you, Jang Hyunseung, that I will never leave you. You own my heart and for as long as we live I shall stay by your side." She said as she wrapped her arms around his torso and grasped onto him with as much strength she could gather at that moment. 

"I love you Kim Hyuna. Always stay by my side." With that he lowered his head to capture her lips once again. 

Their lips moved in sync as they unleashed all the emotions that were locked up since the moment they had met. Taking a breath was no longer important as they felt that if they let go of each other go, a catastrophe would occur. As the two lovers continued their make out session a man had appeared at the end of the hallway and interrupted them. 

"Hyunseung! You haven't been up to the best of you're abilities. You have let your obligations sit on the back burner.  I'm gonna have to let you go. From now on BEAST will be known as a five member group." The president said with an emotionless face. 

As Hyunseung turned to see if Hyuna was still at his side, he was surprised to see that she was now standing next to the president, sporting the same face. 

"President please! Don't do this! This can't be happening again. Hyuna tell him I will try harder, tell him I was trying to be a good boyfriend for you that's why I might have seemed unfocused!" Hyunseung pleaded. 

"I'm sorry Hyunseung oppa but I don't know what you're talking about,  remember there's no dating within the company." Hyuna stated. 

"What are you talking about! You said that we would find a way around that ban and the moment we get caught, you throw me under the bus to save your own hide!" Hyunseung yelled angrily. 

"That's enough Hyunseung! You can't blame Hyuna for your mistakes of getting distracted! Of all the excuses I've heard, this an all time low if you were trying to get your fellow label mate in trouble to justify your mistakes." The president said as he looked Hyunseung up and down. "Pack your things you're out of here tomorrow morning." With that he made his exist. 

Hyunseung fell to his knees unable to keep up with what has just occurred in front of him. He soon felt Hyuna's presence in front of him as she bent down and whispered in his ear. "Now that you are no longer an idol, an artist of my caliber can't be with you. Goodbye Hyunseung."

He was getting ready to  retaliate but when he had looked up he saw that he was all alone. 

"Hyuna! Hyuna! HYUNA!!!" He yelled.

  __________________________

Hyunseung awoke in a cold sweat as he began to look around him for his surroundings. He saw Junhyung asleep next to him and Kikwang right next to him. He was relieved to know that it was all a dream and he was in the comfort of his apartment. 

'How do I know that you wouldn't do that to me either Hyuna? You could be just like Jinae and throw me to the curb if I don't 'suit' you anymore. Falling in love with someone was the reason why my dreams were crushed and now that I got a second chance, I can't take that risk again. Maybe Junhyung was wrong, maybe I wasn't made to share my accomplishments with anyone.'