Y

Insane
"Come on Seungie, come back to my place. I wanna have some fun." Jinae cooed into Hyunseung's ear. 

Hyunseung was beginning to shift around and was trying to get Jinae off his lap. He knew that he was intoxicated and that he had to get home soon or he could get in trouble with their members since their comeback was near. 

"No, no I can't. I...gotta get home...before its too late." Hyunseung slurred out. 

The bartender who was watching the obstacle, interrupted the two. 

"Look young lady, the boy is clearly out of it I think it's best if you take him home. I know for a fact that he's gonna feel this one tomorrow." the bartender explained. 

As the bartender was talking, Hyunseung had begun to get up and collapsed when he felt weak in the knees. Luckily he grabbed on to Jinae before he could hit the floor. 

"You see? I think you should take him home now." he said. 

"Yea I will, we're leaving right now." with that Jinae took a better grasp of Hyunseung and dragged him out of the club towards where she parked her car. 

"Ugh the things I do for money and fame. Now I'm stuck dragging around a useless drunk. Well by the end of tonight he'll be under my spell once again." she said aloud as she shoved Hyunseung into the passenger's side and walked over to the driver's side. "Now phase two. You're in for a treat Seungie."

__________________________

Hyuna kept tossing and turning in her bunk with many thoughts going through her mind which didn't allow her to be at ease. 

'Oppa why haven't you called me yet? Or at least have texted me? Did the whole thing with Joonie oppa bother you that much? One thing is for sure, I won't be getting any sleep until I hear from you.' she thought and with her mind set she got out of her bunk, carefully so that she would not wake her members, and walked out to the living room. There she took out her phone and dialed Hyunseung again, hopeful that he'd pick up. 

__________________________

As Jinae was driving home she felt a vibration coming from her s. She took out the culprit, and was surprised to see Hyuna's name again on the screen. 

"What is this chick's deal?" she said as she looked over to make sure Hyunseung was still knocked out. "Why the hell does she keep calling?!  I'm gonna put her in her place." with that she answered the phone. 

"Hello." Jinae said. 

"Uhm Hello, I'm sorry I think I might have dialed the wrong..." Hyuna started. 

"Oh no you didn't Hyuna, you got the right number. You're looking for Seungie right, well he can't come to the phone right now, he's not well."  Jinae responded cooly. 

"He's not?! Where is he, so I can go see him? Is he at the hospital? Is he conscious?" Hyuna spat out quickly in a worried tone. 

"Tsk tsk, you see you can't do that?" Jinae said. 

"Why?" Hyuna said worriedly. 

"Cause you're the reason why he's not well. Leaving him like that really hurt him. But hey don't worry, that's why he came to find me. I'll make sure that he's taken real good care of tonight. I think with a little fun, Seungie will be good as new."

"What are you saying?" Hyuna said on the verge of tears. 

"What I'm saying is stop calling Seungie so much! We're trying to have a good time and you keep interrupting us! So do us all a favor and forget about him,  cause I'm sure after he has a taste of this he'll remember why I was his first love." Jinae spat out in a hissed matter as she hung up the call after her last word. 

"There. Took care of that small problem. Now I'll have you to myself tonight without any interruptions." Jinae said as she sped towards her apartment. 

__________________________

Hyuna stood in the middle of the living room in tears as she stared at her phone. She felt so weak, that she collapsed to the ground. 

"How...how....how can you...you...do that Hyunseung oppa? I...I thought...we were building...something special...together." Hyuna choked out as she grabbed onto her knees for support. 

"What can I do now...how can I face you after...this? Why did you have to do this?" she choked as she tried to fight back her tears. 

Unable to get up from the floor, Hyuna spent the rest of the night crying in a curled up position. 

__________________________

Jinae entered her apartment with Hyunseung being dragged along. 

"Holy ! When did you get so heavy?! Well it's just a little bit longer till we reach the bedroom. That's where all the fun is gonna happen Seungie." Jinae said as she finally managed to enter her bedroom. With all the strength she could muster up, she tossed Hyunseung onto her bed. 

"Now I just gotta take off your clothes." Jinae said and with that she began to remove Hyunseung's clothing until he was left in his boxers. "Well I gotta say I'm impressed, you really have gotten hotter, nice set of abs you have here."

Jinae began to undress herself and when she was completely she placed herself on top of the unconscious Hyunseung and she began to feel up his abs along with the rest of his body. 

"Prepare for the night of your life. I remember the wild nights we had in the past Seungie, I mean out of all my loser boyfriends you were the best lover. I know you missed me. Come on say my name. I know you remember me. Come on say Jinae." Jinae cooed as she bent down to kiss his lips. 

Jinae stopped short when she saw Hyunseung move his lips, he suddenly spoke out a name but due to his intoxication he mumbled it. 

Excited for the fact that he may have said her name Jinae asked him to say her name again. 

"Hyuna. Hyuna. Where are you Hyuna?" Hyunseung mumbled out.

"HYUNA?! Oh that's it by the end of the night you're not gonna remember her anymore!" Jinae yelled and began to do her 'work' on Hyunseung. 

__________________________

Hyunseung still shocked about what might have happened got up quickly from the bed. 

"I gotta get outta here. I have to go see Hyuna." Hyunseung said. 

He immediately began to gather his belongs and began to change quickly. The migraine he had minutes before was not gonna stop him from getting outta here as quick as he could.  Yet all the fuss that he was making awoke Jinae. 

"Seungie, come back to bed. It's early still." Jinae said seductively. "We still have time for round two."

That simple sentence struck a nerve in Hyunseung, yet it still did not stop him from what he was doing. Finally done he rushed out of the room at the speed of light. 

"Seungie, Seungie!"

'why the hell did I do this?!...' he thought as he ran out the apartment and towards the center of town. 'Hyuna..What am I gonna do...'