E.R.

Insane
Hyunseung continued his spree towards the center of town, as his mind was racing with thoughts of what he might of done last night. If felt as if he was running against himself in hopes of reaching a finish line which held all the answers he was looking for. 

'I need to stop. Before I go home I need to gather my thoughts, and come up with an explanation as to where I was.' he thought as he stopped running and stood in the middle of the road to collect his thoughts. 

Hyunseung, however, did not realize that he had ran into an intersection, nor did he notice the truck that was speeding towards him. The driver began to honk as fast as he could to warn Hyunseung so that he could get out of the way. 

Hyunseung was brought out of his daze when he heard the truck, but the loud honking caused his migraine to return with a vengeance and the pain had paralyzed him from moving. 

'Aish!! These headaches are gonna be the death of me.! I have to move!' he thought but his body made no motion of getting out of the way. 'So this is how it's gonna end huh?' Hyunseung closed his eyes and awaited the impact. 

All of the sudden he felt his body being grabbed by someone and jerked to the side. In an instant he felt the impact of the concrete floor beneath him, as his body ricocheted. The impact however was too much for his head to bear, ultimately knocking him out. 

__________________________

"Hyuna, Hyuna? Wake up Hyuna." Sohyun said as she began to shake her unni awake. 

Hyuna began to stir and slowly opened her eyes. Sohyun was in shock at how bloodshot her unni's eyes were. Hyuna looked a total wreck. Sohyun knew that she had a rough night. 

"Unni what happened to you? Why were you sleeping in the living room? You look extremely sick, do you want me to take you to the doctor?" the maknae asked worriedly. 

"Don't worry Sohyun, I'm fine I just had a rough night that's all." Hyuna whispered in a weak tone. 

Sohyun immediately reached her hand out to Hyuna's forehead. The sudden contact cause Hyuna to shiver. "But unni! Your forehead it's burning up! Your sick! Let me take you to the doctor!" 

"I'm sick but not in the way you're thinking. Trust me I'll be fine, besides I need to start to get ready my flight leaves at seven tonight and I have to be at the airport to check-in by six." Hyuna said as she began to get up but fell back down unable to pick herself up. Sohyun stretched her hand out to help Hyuna up. "Thank-you." Hyuna said with a weak smile. 

"Unni, you're not okay. Please tell me what's going on? I don't like to see you like this. If your not sick then what is it that you have?" Sohyun asked with a worried look. 

'Maybe if I talk about it, it will help me.' Hyuna thought as she took in a deep breath. "If I tell you, you must not say a word to anyone. Promise?" 

"I promise unni, you have my word." Sohyun said as she made a motion of crossing her heart. 

"Ok, but where are the others?" Hyuna asked as she looked around. 

"They left and left me to take care of you." Sohyun responded. 

Hyuna took in another breath. "I'm lovesick." 

Sohyun looked at Hyuna with wide eyes. Hyuna then decided that it would be best if she told her the whole story since the beginning till now so that she knew why she felt the way she did. 

__________________________

Hyunseung began to stir in his sleep, within seconds he had begun to open his eyes. His vision was blurred at first but it began to regulate themselves revealing his surroundings. The sight of his own dorm room has never comforted him as much as it did right now. As he began to get up the pain in the back of his head halted him back to laying down. 

"Take it easy, you hit the ground pretty hard. Relax." A calm voice said from the entrance of the room. 

Hyunseung looked over to see who it was and realized that it was no other than his leader. 

"Dujun? What happened?" Hyunseung asked. 

"Well prince, seeing how you didn't come home last night and there was no word from you, we went out to search for you to make sure you were alright. After spending all night and most of the morning looking for you, we were scared out of our minds that something bad happened to you. So to increase our chances of finding you quickly we split up and individually went our separate ways. Luckily for both of us I found you in the nick of time before that truck made you into an idol pancake. You got knocked out pretty bad, you've been unconscious for five hours now." Dujun said with a smirk.  

"That was you who saved me? And wait FIVE HOURS!"  Hyunseung yelled in shock. 

"Yup, now can you please tell me what went through your mind crossing paths with an eighteen wheel truck?!" Dujun said with his arms held wide apart. 

"If I tell you everything from the beginning, you won't believe a word I say." Hyunseung said with a weak grin. 

"Oh yea, try me." the leader said as he took a seat next to Hyunseung to await the story. 

"I was running away from this girl I slept with last night's, or I think I slept with's, apartment." 

"......WHAT?!" Dujun yelled. Hyunseung took that as a cue to explain everything that escalated to last night's events so that maybe Dujun could help him. 

__________________________

"So G-Dragon oppa's party, the sneaking off, the sudden wants to be stay home when we go out for jogs, you did that all to be with Hyunseung oppa." Sohyun said as everything she has been wondering about the last couple months finally made sense. 

Hyuna merely nodded her head, unable to look her in the eyes because of the embarrassment. 

"And oppa's past is so sad. So in a way to help him, G-Dragon hired a hypnotherapist to help him overcome his fear of loving again so that you two would have a shot....wow unni...I'm speechless your story is so romantic." Sohyun said as she grasped her hands together. "You two must have been getting pretty serious because you began to sneak off more frequently to see him."

"Yea but after what happened last night, I doubt that we will be." Hyuna said in a low tone. 

"Why??" Sohyun cried out. 

"Love can be so bad sometimes, Sohyun."

__________________________

"Wow, so you're telling me that you and Hyuna had a little something developing between you two, and you basically screwed it all up last night." Dujun said. 

"Yea, I know I'm an idiot. That's why I got to get out of here, I need to see her and apologize. So help me get up." Hyunseung said as he began to lift himself up. 

"Are you crazy, if you keep moving around with that big gash at the back of your head, we'll have to rush you to the E.R.!" Dujun said in a shocked tone. 

"Look my head is the last of my worries, it has been ing with me these last couple of months. If I don't see Hyuna before she leaves to Japan for a week with that then that's when you're gonna have to rush me to the E.R." Hyunseung reasoned out. "Now hurry up and help me I don't have much time left!" 

"Aish this kid stubborn as always." Dujun said as he shook his head as went over to help him.