Unusual You

Insane
"Oppa, please tell me you're lying. This can't be true, Hyunseung oppa...are you with him? Ok, the filming wrapped up today, I'll be out on the next flight to Seoul." Hyuna whispered with all the strength she could as she tried to withhold her tears. "Yea, I'll see you soon. Oppa please watch over him for me until I get there. Bye."

'Oppa, you have to be okay. You promised me you'd always stay by my side and I expect you to keep that promise. I don't know what I'd do without you, I wouldn't be able to survive. Don't break my heart.'

Hyuna quickly ended the call and called her manager. Turned out he already heard the news of what happened from BEAST's manager. She asked him to arrange it so that she left for Seoul tonight rather than tomorrow afternoon. Within minutes her flight was booked, and with a thank-you to her manager she hung up the call and began to pack immediately. 

'You've been avoiding me all week, but not tonight.' Joon thought. 

Lee Joon walked up to Hyuna's bedroom ready to knock on her door, when suddenly it opened. He immediately threw the bouquet of flowers he was holding behind his back. 

"Hyuna you look beautiful tonight. I was wondering if you wanted to join me for a nice dinner on the beach." Joon said with a gentle smile. 

"Look Joonie oppa I don't have time for this. I'm in a hurry, I have a plane to catch and I can't miss it." Hyuna explained as she lugged her luggage past Joon. 

"What are you talking about? We're not scheduled to leave until tomorrow afternoon, why are you leaving tonight?" Joon asked with wide eyes. 

"An emergency happened and I need to return to Seoul tonight. So please, if you excuse me I must get going. Have a safe flight tomorrow. I'll see you around." with that Hyuna sped off. 

__________________________

"I knew the moment I saw those two together, something bad was going to happen. Now I have an idol who's most likely in a coma a week before the comeback." the president said as he clenched his eyes together and rubbed his forehead. 

"Sir, with all due respect there was no way to know that all this was going to happen. Hyunseung and Hyuna were victims of this sick girl's game. What was happening between them can't be connected to Hyunseung's condition now." Junhyung said. 

"It's true this girl is relentless when it comes to getting what she wants. And from what it looks like, she's been planning to get her hands on him again since he debuted." GD added. 

"Well I'm gonna have to take precautions then. From what you have told me, Dr. Hwang suggests that Hyunseung doesn't come near this 'Jinae' right?" the president asked to which GD agreed to. "Well then until Hyunseung is completely recovered, he is not to leave my sights. The only people who will be allowed to see him will be his family and other than that, me. No one else, the boy is in delicate condition now and I don't want to jeopardize his health." the president finished firmly. 

"But sir...." Junhyung started. 

"No exceptions Junhyung! And I hope that everyone who is here heard me loud and clear." the president said as he walked over to the side where Hyunseung's family was to continue to comfort them. 

Sohyun then got up from where she was sitting and walked up to both Junhyung and G-Dragon. 

"Junhyung oppa? Did you by any chance call Hyuna unni to let her know what was going on?" Sohyun asked meekly. 

"I did. She was actually the first person I told, seeing how she's basically the kid's girl." Junhyung said with a sigh. 

"Wait so even you knew what was going on with those two?" she asked in a surprised tone. 

"I think everyone who knows those two, can guess what's going on between them." GD said with a smirk. 

"Oh. But if Hyuna unni knows, then knowing how she is, she's on her way over here right now. How do you think she's gonna react when we tell her she can't go in to see oppa." Sohyun said. 

"...." 

__________________________

It has been a couple of hours since everyone had gathered in the waiting room. The atmosphere was tense as everyone quietly awaited for any news on Hyunseung's condition. One look around the room and you would think that these group of people had just reviewed the news that one of their relatives had passed. It was a gloomy sight to see. 

Suddenly the silence of the waiting room was interrupted as they heard rushed footsteps running towards them. As they all looked up, their eyes met with a tired Hyuna who was all out of breath. She looked like a complete mess as her eyes displayed pure anxiety. Hyuna once making eye contact with Junhyung, walked over to him. 

"Oppa has there been any news on his condition yet?" Hyuna asked. 

"Nothing yet." Junhyung answered sorrowfully. 

As Hyuna began to cry, her group members all walked over to her to try to comfort her. In this moment the doctor had entered the waiting room. 

"Are you all here for Jang Hyunseung?" the doctor asked. 

"Yes we are. How is he doctor?" the president asked. 

"Mr. Jang is stabilizing as we speak. You got him here just in time. We don't know what caused the seizure..." at this moment the president looked towards both G-Dragon and Junhyung.  "But we believe that it could be connected to the injury Mr. Jang received at the back of his head. Do any of you know how he hurt himself there?" the doctor asked. 

"A couple of days ago, I saved Hyunseung from almost being run over by a truck. We both landed pretty hard on the ground, unfortunately he landed on his head so that's how he got that big gash." Dujun explained as everyone in the waiting room, besides s were shocked. 

"Well that could be taken into consideration. With an injury that big its unusual that boy was able to walk around like that, he must have had quite an inspiration to keep him moving. Anyway the boy is awake and you can go into see him. But I suggest that it only be a few of you that go in, he's still very weak." the doctor said. 

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief once they heard that their loved one was fine. Hyuna especially was relieved and couldn't wait any longer to go in and see him.  

Dujun suddenly walked up to Hyuna and whispered into her ear. "Just so you know, that 'inspiration' was you." leaving Hyuna dumbfounded. 

"Yes of course. The only ones who are going to go him now is his family of course. We'll just wait here." the president said firmly as Hyunseung's family showed the president their gratitude and followed the doctor to where Hyunseung was staying.  The president, once Hyunseung's family was gone, walked over to Hyuna. 

"Hyuna, we need to talk."