Heartbeat

Insane
"Hey Yoseob you got a minute?" Hyunseung asked as he entered the living room and saw his friend sprawled out on the floor. 

"Yea Hyunseungie what's up?" Yoseob asked as he sat up. 

"Do you wanna come with me to the doctor? I've been having these really bad headaches and I wanna get checked out." Hyunseung asked while scratching the back of his head. 

"Of course man, let's go." Yoseob answered. 

"Alright let me go and get my stuff and we'll head out. Thanks again." Hyunseung said with a smile. 

"Hey! Don't thank me we're members, I'll always be here for you. Now go get your stuff and let's go." Yoseob returned with a grin and a thumbs up. 

"Right." Hyunseung said amused by his friend. 

__________________________ The two BEAST members arrived at the doctor's office and were surprised to find that it was relatively empty. 

"This is the first time I see a doctor's office so empty." Yoseob said with wide eyes. 

"I know, it's weird. Listen I'm gonna go check myself in, just go take a seat in the waiting room I'll meet you up there after I'm done." Hyunseung said. 

"You got it." Yoseob said as he playfully gave off a military salute. 

With that the two BEAST members walked to the opposite sides of the office. Hyunseung made his way towards the receptionist. 

"Excuse me, I'd like to know if the doctor can see me today?" Hyunseung asked. 

The receptionist had her head buried in her desk and hadn't bothered to look up as she was busy texting the day away. 

"Are you a walk-in or do you have an appointment?" The receptionist asked. 

"Walk in." he stated. 

"And have you ever been here before?" she asked. 

"Yes but long ago." Hyunseung answered. 

"Alright. Just fill these papers out then come back and give them to me. She said as she handed him the papers without losing sight of her cellphone. "The doctor will see you shortly, uhm your name is what again." she asked. 

"It's Jang, Hyunseung." he said as he picked up the papers and was already making his way towards Yoseob. 

"Ok Mr. Jang Hyuns....wait?" But by the time she lifted her head Hyunseung had left the desk. "Jang Hyunseung? That name is so familiar? I know this kid but from where?" the receptionist thought as she stared at Hyunseung. 

__________________________ "Geez Hyunseungie it's been a half an hour already! What's taking so long??" Yoseob whined. 

"Stop being impatient they'll call me in soon." Hyunseung said. 

"Jang Hyunseung, the doctor will see you now." The nurse called out. 

"See what did I tell you?" Hyunseung said as he laughed at Yoseob sticking his tongue out at him. 

As Hyunseung walked by the receptionist to get into the doctor's room, her eyes were glued on him until he entered the room with the nurse. It was then when the door had shut that she remembered him. She immediately got up from the desk and went outside the office. There she took out her phone and dialed frantically. 

"Come on, come on answer the phone. Hello? Girl, guess who just entered the office I work at to see the doctor? [pause] You're ex. "What do you mean which one? Damn girl how many do you have? [pause] Damn!?! You're a !" she said with a laugh. [pause] "Ok, ok?!Remember that little wimpy kid you dated awhile ago? The one who was close to debuting but got kicked to the curb? [long pause] Yup you're Seungie is here." [dial tone] "Hello?? This hung up on me. Oh well time to get back to work." 

__________________________ "Jinae, where the hell do you think you're going!?!" yelled her boss. 

"I'm gonna go run a quick errand! I'll be back soon!" She yelled as she bolted out of the bar. Her heartbeat pounding with every step she took. The anticipation was killing her. 

'Finally after so many years of trying to get in contact with him, I now get my chance.' she thought as she continued running. 'Who knew after I dumped you, you'd still find a way of debuting. Well I'll have you under my spell once again. Knowing you, you still have feelings for me and I plan on using that to my advantage. I know I still occupy your thoughts.'