On the Floor

Insane
"So it was Hyuna?! Well this wasn't expected. I gotta inform the president of this." The mystery man said as he left unseen by the two. 

__________________________

"Are you shocked?" Hyuna said with a weak smile.

"Well kinda, I mean I wasn't expecting it to be someone I knew, let alone a label mate. But did you know it was me this whole time?" Hyunseung asked.

 

"I did." Hyuna said embarrassed.

"Then why didn't you tell me who you were when we began dancing?? If someone from Cube saw what we were doing on that dance floor and knew who we were, rumors would have started to fly and we could've gotten into some serious trouble." Hyunseung said.

 

"That's why I hid from our label mates, I didn't let any of them see me so that I could spend this night with you." Hyuna said unable to look at him in the eye.

"Why would you go through all that trouble to spend the night with me Hyuna-ah? Hyunseung asked confused.

"Because I didn't want you to shut me down like you've done every time I tried to get close to you." Hyuna said.

"Shut you down? I've never done such a thing." Hyunseung said puzzled.

"What are you talking about a while back you confronted me saying that we couldn't get closer to one another unless it was necessary and then the time that I kissed you, you ran away from me." Hyuna explained.

"You kissed me?" Hyunseung said with a shocked expression.

"Oppa, how can you not remember that?! Don't do that to me again!" Hyuna said as she started to get angry.

"Do what?? I honestly don't know what you're talking about??" Hyunseung said severely confused.

"You know very well what I'm talking about! You did the same thing to me the first day I confronted you about our supposed 'date'. You know what oppa? You're a real jerk! I'm starting to regret ever growing feelings for you in the first place!" Hyuna yelled as she stormed away from Hyunseung.

"Hyuna! Wait!" He yelled but to no avail as Hyuna just continued to flee the scene. "I'm so ing confused! What the hell is she talking about?! All I remember was asking her out, but I don't think we ever got the chance to go? And then she basically confesses?? Ah my head is starting to hurt, I feel dizzy." Hyunseung said as he grabbed his head from the pain he felt, before anyone knew he collapsed to the ground.

__________________________

G-Dragon who was having an awesome time dancing was stunned when he saw Hyuna rush right past him as she was making a beeline for the exit. He excused himself from the girl he was dancing with and ran after Hyuna.

"Hey!" He yelled as he grabbed her arm. "What's wrong? What happened with Jang?"

"'Jang' as you call him is a real !" Hyuna yelled furious.

"What are you talking about Hyuna??" GD said confused.

"When you told me you talked to him about forgetting Jinae and moveinh on and he said that he was, I was so happy because it meant that I could help him. But then when I showed him it was me and all that I did just to spend the night with him, he went off about how we could have gotten in trouble." Hyuna said.

"Is that what has you so mad?" GD asked.

"No, what has me mad is that he turned into a complete jerk like the first time I confronted him about something dealing with an 'us'!" Hyuna yelled furious.

 

"What did he do?" GD asked trying to get an understanding of the situation.

"He pretended as if he didn't remember any of our moments we've had in the past! When I know that he does!" Hyuna yelled unable to handle her emotions anymore as her eyes swelled up with tears.

 

"Ok calm down, here." GD said as he handed Hyuna a handkerchief. "Where's Jang?"

"I left him towards the back of the warehouse." she said in between sniffles.

"Alright, come with me and we're gonna get to the bottom of what is going on with you two. Cause I swear I feel like I'm in a drama." GD said exhausted, which caused Hyuna to smile a bit.

__________________________

When GD and Hyuna both arrived to where Hyuna had left Hyunseung both of them were shocked to find Hyunseung collapsed on the floor.

"Oppa?!" Hyuna yelled as she rushed up to him.

"Jang?!" GD yelled as he rushed up right behind Hyuna.

Hyuna collapsed right next to him and began to touch his forehead. Where as GD was trying to get a reaction out of him by slapping his face.

 

"Oppa, he's forehead is burning up! What's wrong with him?!" Hyuna yelled scared.

"I don't know, he's knocked out! Come help me get him up and we'll take him into the room you got dressed in, we can't have him out here on this cold concrete floor." GD said as he put Hyunseung's arm over him while Hyuna put the other one over her.

'What the hell happened Jang?!' GD thought as he and Hyuna carried him towards the room.