MAMA

Insane

The van's sudden halt did nothing to bring Hyuna out of her thoughts. Palms sweating, heart beating at a million miles a minute, to say she was nervous was an understatement. The poor girl was terrified. Suddenly she was greeted with a bright light that came from the right side of her profile. 

'Well here goes nothing." she thought. 

__________________________

"Hyunseung! Stop it! I.....can't breathe!" Hyuna yelled as scrambled under her boyfriend's tickle attack. 

"Not until you say that you aren't nervous for tomorrow." Hyunseung responded in a sing song melody. 

The two trouble makers found themselves sprawled on the floor inside the dance studio after having spent the whole day running the choreography. They decided to stay behind after the practice however to spend some time together before the big D-Day. 

Taking the opportunity that Hyunseung was on top of her, Hyuna decided to use his weight against him and succeeded in flipping him over.

"Whoa!" Hyunseung yelled as his back collided with the ground. 

"Ha!" Hyuna yelled with a cunning smile as she instantly grabbed Hyunseung's hands and held them down against his side. "Now what are you gonna do?" she asked with a chuckle. 

"Question is, what are YOU gonna do?" Hyunseung said with a provocative smile. "This is quite the position you have me in little missy." 

That last statement instantly made Hyuna fall over in tears from how much laughter it brought upon. 

"My boyfriend is such a ert!" Hyuna yelled as she held her stomach to calm down her laughter. 

Taking the golden opportunity, Hyunseung immediately crawled and positioned himself over Hyuna. Seeing her laughing like that made his heart flutter. 

"Well having the iest idol as my girl, I kinda have to be on my toes with what I say so she doesn't get bored of me." Hyunseung said with a chuckle. 

"You babo! I will never get bored of you! You're my 4D prince charming, everyday I spend with you is an adventure and it always will be." Hyuna said endearingly as she lifted up her arm to caress Hyunseung's face. 

"I'm glad you feel that way, cause baby girl you're the best thing that's ever happened to me." Hyunseung said giving into her touch. "So seriously do you feel better about tomorrow?" he asked staring deeply into her eyes. 

At the sudden question, Hyuna immediately retracted her hand and turned herself over. "I really don't know baby, I'm so scared." she said. 

Hyunseung instantly laid himself next to her. "But why are you so scared?" he asked as he stared at her back. "Hyuna look at me, talk to me." he commanded. 

Hyuna brought herself to turn to look at him. "Cause you're a member of BEAST and I'm not exactly the angel of the K-Pop world. A lot of people are gonna be against us working together....and god forbid they find out we're dating." Hyuna said as a lone tear escaped. 

"Hey, hey don't cry." Hyunseung said sweetly as he wiped the tear away. "Forget about what the people think, cause I know our true fans will love us....and screw them if they aren't happy that we're dating cause all that matters is that we make each other happy and if they don't like that, well happens." 

"How can you be so confident?" Hyuna asked. 

"Cause your love gives me strength. It's all I need." Hyunseung said as he held out his arms to bring her into him so he could hold her with which she complied. "Don't be afraid, you've done such a good job taking care of me and healing me and now it's my turn. Let me be not only your prince charming but your knight in shining armor, whatever happens after tomorrow let it, it won't matter cause I'm here now to protect you." 

"I don't know what I'd do without you." Hyuna said as smiled at Hyunseung. 

"And you'll never haver to wonder that either. Like I said I'll always be here. Now after we get tomorrow over what do you say if we go to the beach huh? We need to officially go on our first date" Hyunseung said with a huge grin. 

"I'd love to!" 

__________________________

"Ladies and gentleman we'd like to invite you to the 2011 MAMA awards!" the announcer yelled to which load cheers were heard as the response. "Now let's welcome Hyuna who has just arrived." 

Hyuna having stepped out of the van, in all her fears and walked confidently towards the group of announcers waiting for her in the center of the red carpet. 

"Hello." Hyuna greeted warmly. 

"Hyuna, you look gorgeous today. How do you feel?" the female announcer asked. 

"I feel..."

In that moment, however a van pulled up and as the driver got down to open the door, the members of BEAST all began to pile out with Hyunseung walking ahead of everyone. 

Hyunseung with his eyes set only on Hyuna, walked straight towards her displaying his signature smile. When he arrived he stood right next to her as his other members began to arrive. 

"Wow the members of BEAST and Hyuna are here with us! Now after having your label mates here Hyuna how do you feel?" the announcer asked. 

Looking towards Hyunseung lovingly she wrapped her arms around his and responded. "I feel amazing." 

__________________________

"Yea you think you are feeling amazing, but little do you know that tonight this game is over." 

__________________________

Wow! It's coming down to the wire now guys xD and I've almost hit 3000 views you guys are Insane! ok I'm out!