Let It Snow

Insane
Once the door had shut, Hyunseung walked over to a chair and sat down, positioning Hyuna right on top of him as they continued to explore each other's mouths. 

Hyuna, however broke contact to get a hold of what had just occurred. As she placed both her hands along, his handsome face, she began to trace his jawline until she finally spoke up. 

"Oppa, what just happened? What's happening between us?" Hyuna said as she stared deeply into his eyes. 

"What should've happened a long time ago. I need you Hyuna, I can't take it any longer. All that teasing that went on in there...made me realize how much I need you. Just let me love you, until this coldness I have in my heart is replaced by your warmth. Let me love you girl." Hyunseung responded as he bore his eyes into hers with a pleading look. 

Speechless, all Hyuna could do was simply nod her head as she brought down her lips to meet with his once more. 

Hyunseung soon began to travel along her collarbone as he placed gentle nibbles everywhere, causing Hyuna's body to enter a erratic state. Her simple whimpers began to fill the room, driving Hyunseung to the brink. 

Placing both his hands on her hips for support, he leaned up to reach her ear. 

"Hyuna, stand up." he whispered seductively with which she complied. 

Now standing across from one another, Hyunseung moved in closer so that their bodies were touching and embraced her causing Hyuna's breath to hitch. 

"Are you scared? " He whispered as he closed his eyes to embrace her aroma. 

"When I'm with you, I'm never scared oppa." She responded as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him again. 

Hyunseung then proceeded to move his arms which around the small of her back to the bottom of her oversized shirt that she loved to wear and lifted it up until it was off of her leaving her in her red laced bra. Hyuna then emulated him in moving her hands south until she found the hem of his tank top and proceeded to take it off. Once she had succeeded she threw it across the room, causing Hyunseung to smile seductively at her. 

"You're so beautiful, did you know that." he said lovingly. 

"Come here oppa, it's time for me to heal all those years of suffering." Hyuna said confidently as she closed the gap between the two and moved her hands down to remove his sweats. 

__________________________

Hyunseung began to stir in sleep, as the floor he was laying on began to get uncomfortable, but was stopped when he felt someone laying over his chest. As he lifted his head to see who it was he was pleasantly surprised to see that it was Hyuna. A gentle smile formed on his lips as he began to her hair to which caused her to snuggle that much closer to him. 

In a few seconds Hyuna's eyes began to flutter open as she released a yawn. 

"Well good morning beautiful." Hyunseung said as she turned her head to look at him staring at her lovingly. 

"Good morning oppa." Hyuna responded as she gave him a quick peck on the cheek. "Oppa, seriously, not that I regret what happened last night, quite the opposite actually, but how did this end up happening." 

"I was just wondering that myself, I mean it all changed after I took my last two pills last night." Hyunseung said with a chuckle at the end. "I guess taking more than the recommended amount added to the increase of my hormones last night, made this happen. But guess what?" 

"What is it oppa?" Hyuna asked puzzled. 

Hyunseung then popped up onto his elbows as he bore into her eyes with a gentle expression. "I loved every minute of last night. You showed me what true loves makes. I'm so stupid for ever thinking that for us to be happy was for us to be apart. Now I know..."

In that moment, Hyunseung's cell began to ring interrupting their sweet moment.

"Great...where's my phone?" he asked as he started to get up but was halted by Hyuna. 

"Stay, I'll get it." she said getting up as she gave him a smile but behind that sweet deposition was an angry Hyuna who wanted to kick the crap out of whoever was calling him at this time. 

She found the phone on top of one of the recording studio chairs. Immediately she answered it. 

"Hello." 

"Finally you responded Hyunseungie?!" Jinae yelled happily. 

Instantly recognizing the voice, Hyuna took the opportunity to bring an end to this crazy . 

"Hyunseungie? I'm sorry but he's not feeling to well. But don't worry I'm taking real good care of him. So why don't you do us a favor and leave us alone. Kk?" Hyuna said arrogantly before ending the call and walking over to lay near Hyunseung. 

"So you were saying, before you were rudely interrupted." Hyuna said with a grin. 

Hyunseung bursted out laughing as he closed the gap and kissed her for the millionth time since they had entered the studio. 

"What was that for?" Hyuna asked pleasantly surprised. 

"You're so amazing. Like I was saying, now I know we were meant to be together." said Hyunseung. 

Hyuna cuddled up to him once more, as her eyes looked over to the lone window found in the studio. She noticed white glistening flakes cascading down from the heavens. 

"Oppa! Look it's starting to snow outside! That's rare we just began the fall." Hyuna said. 

"Then come here." Hyunseung said as he grasped onto her tightly. "I'll keep you warm. You know my grandmother once told me if it snows on the day when two people recognize their love for one another, it's a blessing that they will have a pure and clean relationship." 

"Really?!" Hyuna asked surprised. 

"Yea."

__________________________

"Who the hell did that ty think she was talking to! If she thinks talking to me like that is gonna stop me than she's dead wrong! Just wait, you'll get yours! Hyunseung will be mine once again!"