Stranger

Insane

"Hello." answered Junhyung.

"Yo Junhyung, you busy?" asked G-Dragon. 

"Nah Hyung, why what's up?" he said. 

"Well I need you're help, how would you like to help me with a special project I have planned?" G-Dragon said. 

"Hmm sounds interesting. I'm listening." Junhyung answered with a smirk. 

"Awesome. Here's what I need..." said GD. 

__________________________

"Yo Jang hurry up man we're gonna be late for the appointment!" yelled Joker. 

"Calm down man, I'm coming! Why the hell are we going to a hypnotist anyway??" Hyunseung asked. 

"Stop asking questions and just do as I say, ok? I'm doing this for your own good." He said. 

"My own good? What the hell are you talking about Junhyung??" Hyunseung said irritated that his friend didn't want to tell him anything. 

"Jang! I swear man just be quiet and let's go!" Junhyung said. 

__________________________

"Mr. Yong, the doctor will see you now." the secretary called.

"Alright thank-you." Junhyung responded politely.

"Wait here Jang, I'll be right back." 

"Whatever man." Hyunseung said uninterested. 

Junhyung walked away from Hyunseung and entered the first room on his left. The doctor, who was sitting at his desk filling out paperwork, stood up from his desk when he saw Junhyung enter the room. 

"Mr. Yong, I assume." the doctor said as he held out his hand to shake Junhyung's. "Mr. Kwon informed me that you needed my services."  

"Dr. Hwang, it's a pleasure to meet you." he said as he shook his hand. "And yes we do need your services, but not for me but our friend, Jang Hyunseung." 

"Ok, Mr. Kwon told me a little about what's wrong with your friend but can you elaborate on it, what exactly seems to be Mr. Jang's problem that he needs the use of hypnotism to solve it." the doctor asked. 

"My friend has suffered a trauma in his life which scarred him from wanting to have a relationship with someone." Junhyung said. 

"Yes that is what Mr. Kwon told me, he said that this relationship he had before had cost him the chance to fulfill his dreams." said the doctor. 

"Now, from how he has been acting recently, I can tell he is interested in someone but he's to scared to act out on these feelings because..."

"He feels that it would interrupt or cost him the dream he has worked so hard to accomplish." finished off the doctor.

"Exactly." Junhyung said. 

"Alright Mr. Yong I believe that I can help your friend overcome this obstacle. Just one thing what was the name of the girl?" asked the doctor. 

"Jinae." said Junhyung. 

"Perfect. Now Mr. Yong please send in your friend and make sure not to disturb us, from what I've heard this is going to be a long process. I need to hear his side of what happened then from there I'll decide the best method to cure him" the doctor said. 

"Alright I'll go get him, and thank-you again Dr. Hwang." Junhyung said as he bowed and left the room to go get Hyunseung. 

__________________________

"Jang! You're up." Junhyung said. 

"Alright, let's get this over with." Hyunseung said in a bored tone. He got up and walked towards the doctor's office and knocked on the door to alert the doctor of his arrival. 

"Ah Mr. Jang, please come in." the doctor said. 

"Hello Dr....." Hyunseung said. 

"Dr. Hwang." The doctor responded. 

"Dr. Hwang, it's a pleasure." Hyunseung said with a bow. 

"Take a seat Mr. Jang, we're going to have a long talk." said the doctor. 

"Uhm ok?" said Hyunseung in a confused tone. 

__________________________

After four hours had passed, the doctor and Hyunseung had emerged from the office and entered the waiting room where Junhyung was.   

"Dr. Hwang, how did it go? Did it work?" Junhyung asked. 

"It was a complete success. Go on ask him who is Jinae and what got him eliminated from BIGBANG." said the doctor. 

"Well Jang? Do you know who Jinae is?" Junhyung asked. 

"Who's that Junhyung? Is it someone I should know?" Hyunseung asked puzzled. 

Both the doctor and Junhyung were pleased with the results of the therapy. In that moment Junhyung took out his cell and called G-Dragon. 

"Hyung? It's Junhyung, yea phase one is a success. Alright I'll talk to you later." said Junhyung.

  __________________________

"Everything is going perfectly." said GD with a huge grin on his face. "Jinae, now to Hyunseung you're nothing but a stranger."