Hot

Insane

"Get ready for a hard workout girls!" yelled the trainer. "I decided that I'll  put you to spare one another with boxing gloves while one of you practices with the punching bag. Now wait here I'm gonna go in and set up the room."

It was seven in the morning and the 4Minute girls were currently outside Cube's fitness room awaiting their trainer who was preparing the room for an intense workout. 

"Uh I seriously do not wanna be here right now." Whined Sohyun. 

"Lets just get this over with, and then we'll go out to do something fun." Jihyun said with a smile. 

The girls agreed that they would make it a nice experience so that the time would go by faster. Soon they heard their trainer call them. "Girls get in here! The room's done!" 

As if their feet were glued to the ground each of the girls dragged themselves into the room, entering one by one. When they arrived they had noticed that the room has been split up into two with a glass wall separating both. 

"Oppa, why aren't we using the whole room?" asked a confused Jiyoon. 

"There are gonna be others who will be using that side. So alright let's get started. Gayoon, you and Sohyun will be sparing one another. Jihyun, you'll be paired up with Jiyoon, and Hyuna I'm gonna get you started on the punching bag. Got it?!" yelled the trainer. 

"Yes Oppa!" responded the girls. 

"Good! Let's start then, there's no time to waste!" The trainer yelled and with that the girls split up around the room. 

Hyuna walked over to the punching bag located in the center of the room and began to work on her uppercuts. Where as the trainer was going around helping the other girls.  After five minutes, two figures coming into the room were caught by her peripherals. When she looked over to see whom it was, her heartbeat stopped. 

'You've got to be kidding me, of all people to use the room now it had to be him?!' 

__________________________

"You ready Hyunseung? I'm gonna make you work man!" Kikwang said with a huge grin on his face. 

"Bring it on! Just you wait I'll have a better physique then you." Hyunseung said with confidence. 

"Sure, we'll see it that will come true." Kikwang stated sarcastically. To which Hyunseung responded with a smile. "Now come on, let's get started." 

"Alright." responded Hyunseung and with that, the two BEAST members began to remove their shirts and only remained with their basketball shorts. 

__________________________

'Oh my god! You can't be serious?! How am I supposed to work out like this??' 

The trainer who looked over to check on Hyuna was surprised to see that she had stopped and was staring over at the BEAST members. "Hyuna! Stop staring at the boys and focus!" 

As soon as the Trainer yelled that, both Kikwang and Hyunseung had looked over towards Hyuna. This caused her to blush immediately as a response she tried to hide behind the bag. 

"Looks like we have an admirer huh?" Kikwang said with a confident smile. 

"I guess, now stop goofing off and lets finish up." Hyunseung said with a scoff.  

'Just get me outta here, alive." Hyuna thought.

__________________________

After an hour of working out the Trainer had called the girls, who were exhausted, into the center of the room.  At this moment both Hyunseung and Kikwang were leaving the room. 

'Thank-god he's leaving, whew I made it!' She thought with a sigh of relief. 

"Alright girls, good job! You all worked hard and I'm proud of you. I'll see you next week, you're dismissed." 

"Finally!" yelled the girls.

 As everyone was making their way out of the room, the trainer spoke up suddenly.

"Wait Hyuna, you have to stay."

"Why Oppa?" asked Hyuna upset. 

"For you're lack of focus earlier, I'm making you stay for thirty minutes for an uninterrupted workout. Why are you girls still here go, Hyuna will meet you later." 

The girls all looked at Hyuna with a look full of pity as they all exited mouthing out 'sorry' and 'good luck' to her. 

__________________________

After thirty minutes had passed Hyuna was allowed to leave. 'Its not fair that Oppa made me stay. Damn you Hyunseung.'  

Hyuna made her way towards her dorm. As she had turned around the corner she was surprised to see someone standing at the wall, looking at the floor.  

"Oppa?" Hyuna asked puzzled. 

Hyunseung was brought out of his trance and looked over at Hyuna.  "We need to talk."