Fantastic Baby

Insane

The BIGBANG members were currently in the abandon warehouse preparing the location for the party that was going on tonight. 

"Hey T.O.P did you get the LED lights up yet?" G-Dragon asked. 

"Its all set GD, all you gotta do is 'turn off the lights' and turn those bad boys on." T.O.P answered with a devious smile. 

"Funny." G-Dragon said sarcastically. "Yo Taeyang, please tell me you have the dance floor, speakers, and the DJ ready to go."  

"You know it GD, plus I got some cool neon lights that are shaped like necklaces and bracelets for the guests." Taeyang responded. 

"Awesome! Ok let's see what's next." GD said as he looked down at the clipboard he was carrying. "Dae did you hire some security for tonight?" 

"All taken care of!" Daesung yelled from across the warehouse as he was walking around exploring. "Man this place is so cool! I can't wait for tonight!"

"Great everything is going according to plan. Alright guys, you can get going to get ready for tonight, I'm just gonna finish up a certain things here." G-Dragon said. 

With that the BIGBANG members were getting ready to leave the warehouse when suddenly GD called out Seungri.  "Seungri! Wait I need you stay." GD said. 

"What's up Tom?" Seungri said cheekily. 

This nickname caused G-Dragon to chuckle. "Listen Jerry, I need you to do me a favor." 

"Sure, what do you need." Seungri said. 

"I need you to pick up a friend of mine. She wants to get ready here so that no one sees her outfit for the party, she wants it to be a surprise." GD finished off. 

"Yeah! No prob man. Who is it?" Seungri asked. 

"Hyuna from 4Minute." GD answered.

  __________________________

"I need to get ready quickly, G-Dragon oppa said Seungri oppa was gonna be here any second." Hyuna said as she was running around the room getting her red stilettos and her her white dress. "Ok I think that's everything, the paint and the mask are already at the warehouse. Where's Seungri oppa?? I gotta be out of here, before the girls comeback from getting their hair done." 

In that moment a beep was heard from Hyuna's cell. "Oh that must be Seungri oppa." She read the text message she had just received. 

'Yo I'm outside-Seungri.' 

With that Hyuna jolted out of the 4Minute dorm to meet up with Seungri.

__________________________

"Hyunseungie are you ready we wanna leave early to get there on time!" Yoseob yelled from the living room. 

"Yea I'm ready! I'll be out in a sec I'm just putting on my mask." Hyunseung responded from inside the bedroom. 

"Well if I do say so myself, we all look pretty hot." Dujun said proudly. 

"When don't I look good." Kikwang said confidently. 

"Don't get cocky you two, we all know I'm the best dressed member." Junhyung said with a cheeky smile. 

With that the BEAST members all bursted out laughing. With a good look at the members, it was true that they all looked really handsome. But at that moment, the members had quieted down when they had saw Hyunseung enter the room. 

"What?" Hyunseung said in an amused tone. 

"Leave it to Hyung to outshine us." Dongwoon said with a smile. 

Hyunseung was in a sleeveless white button down dress shirt with a gold tie, white jeans and wearing white hi-top sneakers. His arms were decorated with gold body paint in the shape of stars and the gold mask he was wearing covered half of his face, unlike s whose masks alternated from masks which covered either the upper part of their faces (Dujun, Yoseob) , one of their eyes(Kikwang),  or their whole face(Junhyng). 

"Well I know I'm hot and you are more than welcomed to stare at me but we should get going don't you think." Hyunseung said with a wink. 

"I can't lie. You look fantastic baby!" Yoseob yelled. 

Soon all the members of BEAST excluding Hyunseung ganged up on poor Yoseob and hit him on the back of his head. "Stop boosting his ego!" they all yelled. 

"Aish!" Yoseob yelled from the pain. 

"Whatever! Let's just go have a blast!" Dujun yelled with a smile. 

"Yeah!" with that the BEAST members left their dorm.

  __________________________

G-Dragon who was all dressed in his attire knocked on the door of the room Hyuna was using to get ready. 

"Come in oppa!" Hyuna yelled. 

"Are you ready? The party is about to start." GD said. 

"Yea I'm ready to go. Time to get my prince!" Hyuna said with a smile. 

"That's what I wanna hear!" GD said.

He then took a good luck at Hyuna. She was wearing a short skintight white sleeveless dress that hugged her in all the right places. When she turned around most of her back was exposed and her arms were decorated with red body paint in the shape of roses across her arms. She wore a red mask which covered her eyes and it matched perfectly with her red stilettos. She really was breathtaking. 

"Well how do I look?" Hyuna asked. 

"Fantastic Baby! Jang won't know what hit him!" GD yelled. "Now let's get this night underway." He said as he held out his arm which Hyuna took to lead her to the party. 

_________________________

Well here's another update i hope you guys enjoy it! ^^ To gni_4eva I'm honored to have recieved your 100th comment :D and to Myunghyuns it does seem that simple doesn't it for the trauma to go away just like that but there's a surprise later on in the story, I didn't name the story Insane for nothing ;) So please follow my story closely trust me I will not disappoint! Well then my fellow readers I'm done, AlX out! ^^