The Game Is Over

Insane

"Ok people! Hurry up! I need Hyuna, where is she?! The boys of BEAST are they on the platform yet?!  Lang Lang  is ready to go on!" the stage director yelled. 

"Sir, Lang Lang is making his way up to the stage and the boys are mostly set except....we just can't seem to Hyunseung now either." the scared apprentice said. 

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!?!" the director exploded. "Find me those trouble makers now!!!" 

"Yes sir of course." the apprentice said running away scared for her life.

  __________________________

The two trouble makers found themselves hidden away in a secluded part of the stage in an intimate embrace as they kissed the night away. 

"Hyuna...as much as...I enjoy...this." Hyunseung said in breaths taken between each kiss. 

"But?" Hyuna asked seductively as she continued to eat away at Hyunseung's lips. 

"They...must be...looking for us....we're supposed...to go on...soon." Hyunseung said. 

Hyuna stopped her advances to look at Hyunseung with a pout. "You're such a party pooper. Let them go on without us, it was enough with just seeing us arrive here." This caused Hyunseung to smile. 

"You did this to get out of going out there?" Hyunseung said in laughter. 

"Stop laughing. I'm really scared of going out there." Hyuna said as she slapped his arm. 

"Baby girl what did we talk about yesterday? Hmm? You have nothing to be afraid about, I'm gonna be up there with you. Remember as long as you're with your knight, you'll be safe." Hyunseung said in a gentle smile before breaking their embrace to hold her hands as he caressed them. "Trust me."

"Ok, I trust you." Hyuna said in a loving whisper. 

"Oh thank god, cause I thought I would have had to go looking for someone else to take your place in the performance and you know kiss me on stage..." Hyunseung said in a teasing tone. 

"Jang Hyunseung! You listen to me those gorgeous soft lips only belong to me and if I ever see someone else near them...I'll." Hyuna said as she shook her fists in front of him. 

"You'll what baby girl? We both know wouldn't  even harm a fly." Hyunseung said as he lowered her fists and broke out in laughter again.

"You don't wanna know!" Hyuna yelled. 

"Yea sure, now come on." Hyunseung said as he grabbed Hyuna's hand and pulled her along still cracking up in laughter.  

"I'm serious baby!" she whined. 

__________________________

"Did anyone find those trouble makers yet!?!" the director yelled furiously. "Lang Lang's montage is almost over!" 

"Uhm we...." the apprentice began but was interrupted. 

"Anyone ask for two trouble makers?" Hyunseung said as he walked in with Hyuna hand in hand. 

"Oh thank god!" the director and apprentice yelled at the same time. 

"I guess you were right, they were looking for us." Hyuna whispered to Hyunseung as she chuckled. 

The director rushed up to Hyunseung and grabbed him by the shoulder to drag him to where he was supposed to be. 

"Take Hyuna to her platform! Come on we don't have any time to waste!" he yelled. 

The apprentice quickly grabbed Hyuna and led her away. As the two trouble makers were dragged off in opposite directions, Hyunseung turned his head to look at Hyuna.

"Remember, I'll meet you here when this whole thing is over! You'll be awesome!" Hyunseung yelled. 

"Okay oppa!" Hyuna yelled back. 

__________________________

After successfully completing the stage Hyuna ran to the backstage quickly as Hyunseung left to join s to finish their performance. 

'I can't believe it! We did it!' Hyuna thought as she made her way down the steps of the stage. Awaiting her at the bottom were her label mates, the A Pink girls. 

"Unni! You and Oppa were amazing! You two looked great together!" they all cried out, stunning Hyuna by how approving they were. 

"Uhm thank you girls." Hyuna said with a light blush forming on her cheeks. 

Just as the A Pink girls were going to bombard her with more questions, a stage crew girl wearing a hat which covered most of her face,  approached them. 

"Sorry girls, but we're going have to take Hyuna away for a second. Besides they are looking for all of you on the other side." she said. 

"Oh ok, we'll see you later than unni." the girls said as they said their goodbyes and left. 

"Uhm is it important that I go with you now? I'm kinda waiting for someone." Hyuna told the stage girl. 

"Sorry, its kinda important. It can't wait." she said. 

"Well what is it?" Hyuna asked surprised. 

"It's come for me to get rid of you permanently." the girl said in a sadistic tone. 

"What?!" Hyuna exclaimed. 

Suddenly she felt an item being pushed up her back. The contact sent shivers down her spine. 

"Any sudden movements or crying out for help, and I'll shoot you right here. So be a good girl and behave." she said. 

"Who are you? Why are you doing this?" Hyuna cried out. 

"Aw you don't recognize me? Strange since you took my Seungie away?!" 

"Jinae?!?" Hyuna cried. 

"Yup, you little . I hope you enjoyed your little time with my Seungie up there cause this is the last time you'll ever see him."